Sign in to follow this  
madmike

why did you use your username

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Shrikey @ Mar. 18 2002,22:01)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">well... i useally use Shrike but that nick was taken so my typical alternate is Shrikey.....

i got the idea one night where i was drinkin with a few friends...<span id='postcolor'>

lol, im a shriker in my tribes 2 tribe aswell smile.gif

Im from and live in Texas... creative, huh?

Sometimes kiddies in CounterStrike or Day of Defeat ask me if I call myself that after Tex Avery (who apparently is some kind of cartoon animator or somethin...)

Anyways, there ya go.

wink.gif uhmmmm... żBastard?, cuz It's a Strong Word..... mad.gif  As Rage, Killer......  biggrin.gif

I'm a Strong man (NOT MUSCLED MAN, "STRONG") I don't Hide I don't Cry and I don't MERCY

Click To see My Profile: Real Man's Profile

short for Watarimono which is japanese for The Wanderer. I never stay in the same place for long...

Used it since Team Fortress for Quake1 wow.gif

re·sid·u·um

Means whats left over, the remains.

Ive used it for like 2 yrs, first it had political meaning (take out all the sheep and what do you get)

But in OFP terms it could either be whats left after everyone else is dead (not likely)

So its probably whats left after someone LAWs my HMMWV. wink.gif

it's my turn now... after i read every 14 pages  tounge.gif

J = Jeff

Ryan = Ryan

I always thought my nick was surprising... untill today  sad.gif

Have a nice day everyone!  sad.gif

Hello,

Iepers is a place in Belgium that i visited and it was a WWI battlefield . The Town of Iepers was completly flatten during the consistent fighting. Although it was completly built up as it was, there are many gravesites, museum and memorials there.

Most people pernounce it as Ypres the French version but Iepers is the Flemish way of saying it.

My name is from Nordic Mythology

Mjřlner is the name of the hammer of Thor.

Special ability: when Thor throws it, it returns to his hand.

kaifas:after the holy book,kaifas was a highpriest around the time when jesus was alive.To make a long story short he ordered the assasination of jesus,though the romans beat him to it.according to what i have read anyway...

ad-vo-cate transitive verb [ádv kŕyt] (past ad-vo-cat-ed, past participle ad-vo-cat-ed, present participle ad-vo-cat-ing, 3rd person present singular ad-vo-cates)

support:  to support or speak in favor of something

noun [ádvkt , ádv kŕyt ] (pluralad-vo-cates)

1.  somebody giving support:  somebody who supports or speaks in favor of something

2.  helper:  somebody who acts or intercedes on behalf of another

3.  LAW legal representative:  somebody, for example, a lawyer, who pleads another's case in a legal forum

[14th century.  Via Old French avocat "advocate" from, ultimately, advocare "to call to," from Latin vocare "to call" (source of English vocation and revoke).]

ad-vo-ca-tor noun

ad-voc-a-to-ry [ad vók tŕwree , ádv kŕytree] adjective

"xxx" was added as the username "advocate" was unavailable biggrin.gif

Gaswell, as in the street adress 2096 Gaswell. Or similar.

A now-deceased friend of mine wrote a short story about 2096 Gaswell, using his unfortunate buddies as props. Didn't get published, but a funny story nonetheless.

Tried "Flagger79" one time (79 because of my 0-x rate during my very first Q2 DM game) until this guy asks me if I'm the Flagger who plays with Thresh. I'm not.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Hardliner @ Mar. 16 2002,18:25)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Take a wild guess...<span id='postcolor'>

Given your nick, I guess you're a mushy soft-lined liberal, welcoming the Coca Cola Company into your doctrine with open arms from your open-top APC.

Much like myself, actually, 'cept the APC.

Well, Bleh is a name many use to check half life servers running CS guard if they get detected straight off (you usually do), so that your clan name doesn't get put on any black lists. Thats where my name comes from, kind of like a safety name.

Remember the old game Pirates from Commodore 64!

Yeah i still play it sometimes. i had the entire map memorised etc. So for almost 10 years i'm pirate smile.gif

not for a very long time i guess biggrin.gif

anyway in windows ME and XP you cant play it

dont know why though confused.gif

probaby the game cant calculate the RAM i have thinking its not sufficient

I used to be Sgt97 on ofp.jolt and OFPEC, now I'm FltSgt97 but I had to re-register for BI.

Flt Sgt is my rank, 97 is my squadron number.

Flight Sergeant

Well mine has roots some time back, when i played Total Air War online.

To mention a website check www.did.com but on seconds don't the maker of TAW (total air war) went bankrupt and now a search engeine is taking their website. sad.gif well when it was operable, iwas in a squadron flying and if they got enemies in the airspace i was called upon to Sweep them away.

So my nick evolved from the Sweep to Sweeper and since then it sticks... Also Sweeper is a character i have made up in a good mercenary story.

Mail if you are interested in it.

I'm pretty much a non-violent person. I try to avoid violence (in real life) as much as possible.

One day i looked at my game collection and realised that 99% of it is made of violent first-person shooters and I just though it was rather morbid.

So there you go...

My favourite weapon, not the one in OFP (G36) but the older G3 model

No one knows wink.gif ...........................*Walks away and disappears into the fog*