Sign in to follow this  
madmike

why did you use your username

hm... really dumb to even post anything no? smile.gif

Its a pinned topic about why i used my user name. I reserve the right to tell people whatever i want about it.........no?

i was talking about MY nick.

i reserve the right to make fun of myself. biggrin.gif

Having read through all of this, its damn funny to see where half of you got your names from. They still suck (barr Black op and Russkie). Ohh well too late now.

Epita

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (FallenPaladin @ April 25 2002,11:19)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I`d be glad to read your mercenary story. But your e-mail is locked away.  sad.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Sorry i'll fix that right now.... have been away for some time so i'm passing it over here and now: Mercenary_aim_@hotmail.com

There i'll fix that thingy now..

Sorry for that.

Hmm god knows where my name came from, I think I was in a evil mood when I got it smile.gif

RED

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (RED @ May 08 2002,12:32)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Hmm god knows where my name came from, I think I was in a evil mood when I got it smile.gif

RED<span id='postcolor'>

works for me wink.gif

My name be IceFire. I.C.E.F.I.R.E.

I thought it sounded cool. It is kind of oxymoron.

Think about it. What be a IceFire?

A fire of ice??

I got idea when friend of mine soaked huge chunk of ice with lighter fluid and set it on fire.

It was large chunk of ice, ON FIRE!!

Imagine that.

I dunno. I just think that name sound sharp.

Well my name oringinated in a game called NOX. I needed an account name quick so i could play with my friend. Well i didnt want it to be stupid so i asked him for a suggestion. He told me to try Jester. So I did and it was taken then all of the sudden the numbers poped in my head 9 8 and 3. Dont know why but they just did. So ever since then ive been Jester983 and I wish to keep it that way biggrin.gif

Mines Cybrid, What can I say?..I'm a fan of Starseige biggrin.gif

The Toolman, is from the famous and popular blockbuster movie, '" Mr.President, They Hijacked the Penis 747" named after the first Hijacker, Mr.Toolman,

Pukko (or rather more correctly Pucko, but that is the name of a chocolate drink, and do not look as good) is a fashinating Swedish slang word for something like dumb ass or something; but it can hardly be used as a real insult - rather somthing one say to oneself when doing something minor stupid, or to friends. It really is not very serious word, rather quite fun.

Well I started using Pukko as a 3D screensaver at a course some years ago, and I have kind of growed found of it since. I like the sound, look and meaning of it, and I am futhermore the owner of the domain pukko.com smile.gif

Pukko Shoco Laden.....KILL HIM!!!, he is connected to Osama Bin Laden!!! mad.gif

'Cause my antique PC and 56k modem lag so much when playing online smile.gif.

"DrStrangelove or how i became to love the bomb"

It's an old classic movie about all nations go crazy and start the 3rd worldwar. The movie is totally crazy itself and nothing in it should be taken seriously.

Best scene is when the bombbay of a bomber carrying the abomb is stuck somehow and one of the crewmembers sits on the bomb and tries to get the bay to open. Well, the bay opens and you can see the men riding on a huge abomb falling to earth...

I used the name for CS for as long as i can remember and i chose to use it in other forums / project-teams i'm in... 8)

Mine is my mittle name and what all my friends call me.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Albert Schweizer @ June 11 2002,16:51)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Actually I wanted to chose Charlie Chaplin, but I thought: "hey everyone knows Albert Schweizer, but who knows Charlie Chaplin"? wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

I've seen loads of Albert Schweizers in my travels over the net biggrin.gif suprising numbers of them in my games fo DoD wow.gif

My OFP name came to mind during the first few times I played OFP. I would constantly be moving, advancing, firing...and the next thing I know is that I'm lying on the ground looking up at the sky...my body riddled with bullets.

It's sort of become my style of play...get shot, ask questions later.

It was probably better that I served in the Navy.

I'm the perfect player for the "other" side in a co-op game. tounge.gif

Well take an wild guess

The Focke wulf Fw200 condor ofcourse:

fw200-7.jpg

Lrg0760.jpg

biggrin.gif

Harnu. One of my friends from school started calling me it one day. I liked it so I use it all the time now.