Sign in to follow this  
kocrachon

What would you like to see?

Have you tried the "Eject" option?

What I am trying to say is that I want to be able to pick up squads that are not mine and when I land at an LZ I want to be able to force them out instead of hoping that they get out themselves.(which even on waypoints the won't) If you have ever used the MI-8 addon from the group "Our weapons mod" I think it is called you would understand better. There is an option "immediatley disembark" that forces the troops out.

What I am trying to say is that I want to be able to pick up squads that are not mine and when I land at an LZ I want to be able to force them out instead of hoping that they get out themselves.(which even on waypoints the won't) If you have ever used the MI-8 addon from the group "Our weapons mod" I think it is called you would understand better. There is an option "immediatley disembark" that forces the troops out.

Your inability to use the mission editor/script is none of BI's business.

Fix some of the bigger bugs and add some new weapons. The head bug could be fixed, dito the AI Bots. Also can we PLZ UPDATE THE WEAPONS! Almost NON of them have realistic rate of fire, which I expect from, "THE MOST REALISTIC MILITARY GAME OUT TODAY."

Also, if your gona do marines, do marines, if your gona do army, do army, dont do this, "Well, there army but were gona give them marine vihicles." crap.

Your inability to use the mission editor/script is none of BI's business.

Nevermind you obviously don't understand what I mean....

What do I want to see? <span style='color:red'>Improved pathfinding.</span>

I know. Not an expansion "feature" per se, but I won't be buying an expansion without a "fix" per se. In my mind, regardless of circumstance, if a product is missing key "features" that realistically should be "polished" than purchasing an expansion pack without addressing those key features "first" makes me feel as though I'm being patronized.

smile_o.gif

Guest Ti0n3r

Hmm let me think... The things I wish for in Queens Gambit;

* North Sahrani resistance units

* Ability to edit briefings etc ingame (confirmed)

* New island (confirmed)

* New campaign (two confirmed)

* More civilian vehicles

* More civilian men & women

* A few new OPFOR weapons

* T80 & Mi24 ;D

* New music from Ondrej Matejka

* More empty/objects. I miss some stuff from OFP, like chair and table ;D

But... Wishes are no good to us, Mr. Armstrong whistle.gif

Hmm and I didn't include engine related things since it's has nothing to do with the expansion really.

A little OT:There are 2 new songs in the convoy attack mission (the one with the AH1) since the 1.08 patch. One of the songs is played in the mission, the other you'll need to de-pbo the mission to find. Both tracks seem pretty good. A taste of Queens Gambit perhaps? smile_o.gif The mission itself was also changed.

Back on topic:

* New music will be great.

* Resistance/terrorist type units (or are the PMCs going to be up against the SLA? Seems a bit much to put them up against a country's army crazy_o.gif )

* I hope those campaigns will be good, with proper story, characters, music and cutscenes. As well as good missions of course.

* The new island, Porto. It has been said that it is not as big as Sahrani, and 'will fit nicely between Sahrani and Rahmadi'. I hope it's at least as big as South Sahrani then.

* Better civilians, including women like what we got in resistance.

* Working CQB sights on sights such as the ACOG and Dragunov sight, it will help CQB with no crosshairs.

*More stuff for the SLA, to match US stuff like the Javelin. Such as an AK74PSO (the AK74SU has a version with PSO, but it's too inaccurate to make much use of the scope.) It would be a good match for the SPR that the US has.

*Units that come pre-equipped with all the weapons, such as US soldiers with M16s, M4A1s and Javelins. Saves having to write commands in the init field to change them. This could come in a patch though.

Guest Ti0n3r

Thanks for the heads up Maddmatt. Great songs biggrin_o.gif

A little OT:There are 2 new songs in the convoy attack mission (the one with the AH1) since the 1.08 patch. One of the songs is played in the mission, the other you'll need to de-pbo the mission to find. Both tracks seem pretty good. A taste of Queens Gambit perhaps?  smile_o.gif  The mission itself was also changed.

Nice find, especially guit.ogg is really nice. smile_o.gif

Something simple:

*In the editor have a screen where you can 'edit' a crate instead of having to stick crap in the command line or write a script for it. E.g. Drop down list for weapon, Amount of weapon, Amount of Ammo.

I mean comeon, Crates annoy me in ArmA, the basic ones we get ingame are pretty basic, an ingame crate editor with the breifing editor would be good i think thumbs-up.gif

Id like to see some new units like vehicles/guns, not just new skins and slightly modified current vehicles.

I want to get an expansion that would be as good as Resistance as for fixes and content, and the Marine vehicle thingy is not as annoying as some are making it to be.

How about a bigger init field? Maybe if we click on it then it expands to you dont have to scroll trough 1 very long line when changing weapons etc. tounge2.gif

* the gau-8 on the a-10 must be fixed. I don't want a 1 or 2 second burst limit. That's becuase I have to repeatively click on the mouse, which can make the aircraft unstable. Also, I want the correct number of rounds being fired. Right now, only 23 rounds actually leave the barrel during a 1 second burst. I also want to see better smoke effects on the gau-8. Also, the gau-8 seems to be weakened right now. The gau-12 eqaulizer on the harrier seems to be more powerful. Currently, the harrier is a better tank buster than the a-10, which is not right.

I want to get an expansion that would be as good as Resistance as for fixes and content, and the Marine vehicle thingy is not as annoying as some are making it to be.

Yeah, especially when it's only the Ah-1 anyways.

Guest Ti0n3r

Just came to think about something. The ability to define X & Y placement radius on waypoints would be very useful...

* the gau-8 on the a-10 must be fixed. I don't want a 1 or 2 second burst limit. That's becuase I have to repeatively click on the mouse, which can make the aircraft unstable. Also, I want the correct number of rounds being fired. Right now, only 23 rounds actually leave the barrel during a 1 second burst. I also want to see better smoke effects on the gau-8. Also, the gau-8 seems to be weakened right now. The gau-12 eqaulizer on the harrier seems to be more powerful. Currently, the harrier is a better tank buster than the a-10, which is not right.

Err, no it's not. One burst will take out a T-80. Run tests before posting.

* the gau-8 on the a-10 must be fixed. I don't want a 1 or 2 second burst limit. That's becuase I have to repeatively click on the mouse...

There is no "burst limit". You can hold down the fire button to keep on firing. icon_rolleyes.gif

I bet you 110% that the expansion is gonna be the Cold War... I can just feel it.

Regards