Sign in to follow this  
granQ

ArmAvision

Last years' thread was closed for being "Too OT for OT", also I don't watch it anymore since it has become nothing more than a "look at how many buddy Eastern European/Former Yugoslav Republic neighbor states we have!" show. All EU funding should cease.

That was truly an inspirational film. Thank you so much for posting it.

i want my 2 min of life back.

well here is my advice

1) stop reading offtopic sections.

2) IF you read a post, read and then think if the link is something for you

2) if you watch the movie and it suck.. dont see the full

3) if you see the movie and think it sucks, dont bother write a reply about it

4) dont comment on this message or the fact that the numbers are wrong.

5) with all the time i helped you save, go fcuk yourself.

I watched a part of eurovision, now, i dont think anything bad about homosexuals/transvestites/whatever and understand they cant do anything about the way they are and i respect that.

But jezus fucking christ, i have never seen such a large bunch of gays and transvestites making bad music, and i watched the gayparade.. tounge2.gif

I watched a part of eurovision, now, i dont think anything bad about homosexuals/transvestites/whatever and understand they cant do anything about the way they are and i respect that.

But jezus fucking christ, i have never seen such a large bunch of gays and transvestites making bad music, and i watched the gayparade.. tounge2.gif

Yep, I assume it's just to provoce various islamic countries wink_o.gif

To this date, the only good show I have seen in the contest was last year's Hard Rock Hallelujah. It was exactly what the contest needed, to be shaken up. This year it seemed to be back to the normal routine.

Thanks for the video GranQ.

Guest Ti0n3r

Too OT for Offtopic? Too fucking horrible for Offtopic? Damn I hate eurovision song contest whistle.gif

i want my 2 min of life back.

well here is my advice

1) stop reading offtopic sections.

2) IF you read a post, read and then think if the link is something for you

2) if you watch the movie and it suck.. dont see the full

3) if you see the movie and think it sucks, dont bother write a reply about it

4) dont comment on this message or the fact that the numbers are wrong.

5) with all the time i helped you save, go fcuk yourself.

While his comment wasnt altogether constructive..

Neither was your reply..

YOu have been here long enough to know better..

Another crack like that and its a +1 WL

Aw, Rhodite being fair and on the level as always  icon_rolleyes.gif  ,,, I'm really surprised that you didn't gaved Dynamax a +1 WL instead of GranQ.

Damn I hate eurovision song contest whistle.gif

Al the sain people do.  wink_o.gif

Aw, Rhodite being fair and on the level as always  icon_rolleyes.gif  ,,, I'm really surprised that you didn't gaved Dynamax a +1 WL instead of GranQ.
Damn I hate eurovision song contest whistle.gif

Al the sain people do.  wink_o.gif

Discussion of moderation in public.. is not permitted.. read the forum rules please.

Neither of them received a +1WL, but taking it further will result in such.

End of discussion regarding this incident.

Thankyou. smile_o.gif

oh yeah, so how many were gay, seemd to me 90% were female singers.

I protest against the lack of representation of Portugal in any homage to the Eurovision Music Contest!! mad_o.gif j/k tounge2.gif

(For better or worse we always take part in that... ) .

It was that bad uh confused_o.gif ?

If the US needed a reason to invade the EU this would be a good one, probably the only but a good one at least...

If you only put this much effort into SFP...

It was that bad uh confused_o.gif ?

If the US needed a reason to invade the EU this would be a good one, probably the only but a good one at least...

rofl.gif

Seriously now, I admit you're right, we've had some nice moments over the years in the Eurovision Music Contest...

But every once in a while there's a music representing our country where I just can't help but ask myself: "WHAT WERE THEY THINKING WHEN THEY PICKED THAT SONG TO REPRESENT US?!?"...

Oh well...

If you only put this much effort into SFP...

you mean a few hours a night when i was bored, well i guess that would be equal to like...nothing. When it comes to addon making.

oh yeah, so how many were gay, seemd to me 90% were female singers.

Exactly my point.. wink_o.gif

BUZZARD @ May 16 2007,23:24)]But every once in a while there's a music representing our country where I just can't help but ask myself: "WHAT WERE THEY THINKING WHEN THEY PICKED THAT SONG TO REPRESENT US?!?"...

I have also many times that same and similar feeling when comes to the Miss Universe contest.

Didn't watched the 'EU song', out of mental higiene don't doing it for a long time now, but I saw it some in the news, and they especially showed that joke of a voting.

lol, i remember some 25 years or more ago, we only had 2 tv channels (both state owned) filled with dodgy programming, and the yearly eurovision contest was a momentous occasion, the whole family would have a big meal (at the table, TV off, noone of that tv dinner crap) and after we would turn on the TV and watch.

ah, it makes me unsure if i should miss the 70's and 80's biggrin_o.gif

lol, i remember some 25 years or more ago, we only had 2 tv channels (both state owned) filled with dodgy programming, and the yearly eurovision contest was a momentous occasion, the whole family would have a big meal (at the table, TV off, noone of that tv dinner crap) and after we would turn on the TV and watch.

ah, it makes me unsure if i should miss the 70's and 80's biggrin_o.gif

Well, that should explain something - I'm too young to have witnessed the 70's but my parents were always interested in the Eurovision Music Contest, now I know why...

So, GranQ, for your next ArmAvision, do us portugueses the favour to please feature a few seconds of portuguese music... if you have trouble choosing which music, I'd suggest you look up music from "Zé Cabra"... rofl.gif