Sign in to follow this  
anders^on

Public Beta Patch 1.07.5154

Are you read the first post... ?

Quote[/b] ]Morphicon announced that another patch will be available in a few hours (4 hours, at the time of writing). It boasts a massive changelog and 290MB file size.

It will update all the different versions of the game, including the US release. The update process is most likely similiar to the previous public beta: It won't touch your files, just create a "beta" directory. A new server is apparently included.

Read the changelog

View the (German) announcement

Quote[/b] ]

5154 - Fixed: Dedicated server - ban.txt was locked for edit during the game

5154 - Fixed: MP mission statistics can be written to the file given by command line argument -ranking=...

wow_o.gif ^^ Writing ranking to files!? OMG could it be true?

Guys please save all your negative posts, try this new public beta patch and find something to whine about.

I never had any problems with the last beta, so I won't know why this one should be much different, but it's great off BIS to let us test that before they release it as a official patch.

Now only to fill the coming 2Hours and then start checking all the enhancements. I've been playing this game since 1.01 and NEVER had enough problems to turn against BIS and from the looks of it I'm not a minority. The game has became better with every patch, but for me they where never problem solvers but performance enhancers!

nice, but i'v not seen "fixed setpos in MP", but is a beta announcement smile_o.gif

as far as I'm aware this will never be 'fixed'.

it can be solved by using a script that is activated once in game to move the objects into the height positions - works fine.

Where can i find this script?

Guys please save all your negative posts, try this new public beta patch and find something to whine about.

I never had any problems with the last beta, so I won't know why this one should be much different, but it's great off BIS to let us test that before they release it as a official patch.

Now only to fill the coming 2Hours and then start checking all the enhancements. I've been playing this game since 1.01 and NEVER had enough problems to turn against BIS and from the looks of it I'm not a minority. The game has became better with every patch, but for me they where never problem solvers but performance enhancers!

Hear hear ^^.

notworthy.gif

Quote[/b] ]Morphicon announced that another patch will be available in a few hours (4 hours, at the time of writing). It boasts a massive changelog and 290MB file size.

It will update all the different versions of the game, including the US release. The update process is most likely similiar to the previous public beta: It won't touch your files, just create a "beta" directory. A new server is apparently included.

Read the changelog

May 10 2007,12:27

I have no idea when 12:27 is... 12:27 in which country? ;/

is it out yet or not? its a simple question

i think forum time is set on GMT

Read the changelog

if i understood correct they will release this beta with 290mb..

and then they will release a more stable patch after this one.. Correct?

any estimative time?

also I wonder if this beta patch has the A-10 in it... I doubt it rofl.gif

Damn, why in real life there is not the *4 acceleration button?

Btw, that's a good new Bis keeps bringing beta for the most frustrated of us. I hope performance will be highly improved.

Quote[/b] ]any estimative time?

Stop asking about the release time!

Enough threads have been closed for that already. Just wait and use the beta patch.

whos asking for a release time?

the release time we already know.. 4h since 1st post..

Quote[/b] ]Guys please save all your negative posts, try this new public beta patch and find something to whine about.

Oops! Sorry, I will delete the BTS immediately! Then all problems will be gone.

5149 - Fixed: Faint radar/IR contacts (distant targets) now rendered as unknown (yellow)

Yippie yay.gif that helps crCTI a lot ...if AI behaves like that and doesn`t fire on it and tries to find out if friend/foe before. We discussed it in the cr forums how we could solve it - here is the solutuion.

I&C, sometime i really think you better head out, go to a local pub, have a few rounds of drink, go back home, take a shower, when to bed, and most of all, stop the craptalk

i know you are so........upset about the word "BETA", but then, as long as you dont need nor risk to totally uninstall your game and reinstall it, what bad is it? why dont just try the patch, address the issus, and let the guys to fix it?

Looking forward to the patch smile_o.gif

Innocent:

Your forum behavior is really getting on my nerves now icon_rolleyes.gif

5149 - Fixed: Faint radar/IR contacts (distant targets) now rendered as unknown (yellow)

Yippie   yay.gif    that helps crCTI a lot ...if AI behaves like that and doesn`t fire on it and tries to find out if friend/foe before. We discussed it in the cr forums how we could solve it - here is the solutuion.

i don't see a better solutions for it..

though it will be interesting on COOPs..

i bet there will be some tks if it also affects humans

Very nice!

Looking forward to it.

There are some "nice" fixes included smile_o.gif

MfG Medicus

Excellent news smile_o.gif

One question, the beta patch we have been using for a while improves performance a great deal. Is this intergrated in the new patch also?

Looking at the changelog it appears several performance improvements were included. I'm pretty sure this would be all inclusive to bring both Europe and US versions together.

Cool, downloading now.

1.38mbps, must be the first. biggrin_o.gif