Sign in to follow this  
XChaos

[beta release] Convertet "Savanna" from GTASA

OMG!

That's cool to know that's possible to import vehicles form SA. There are lots of really nice custom made cars for SA available - many of which would perfectly fit the North. I can already see some old soviet cars (Moskvitch, Volga, Lada) rolling through the roads of Nort Sahrani...(he, imagination) wink_o.gif

Think that a modding team called Criminal Russia made most of them - maybe it would be doable to get them to ArmA some day... icon_rolleyes.gif

2106cophg0.th.jpg

Good work, keep it up!

Nice one. Can you provide information how you have done it?

Of course i can. First you need:

-ZModeler2 but its not 4free it costs $53 (USD).

-IMG exporter (img tool 2.0)

-.txd exporter (TXD Workshop)

I.

1. export the .dff & .txd files from gtasa

2. open Zmodeler import the .dff model

3. export 3ds model with Zmodeler

II.

1. export the textures from the .txd file & convert then convert them into .pac format

2. import 3ds model in O2 rename the texture .pac files that they´re right.

3. edit the car with O2

I´ve started to convert the Bus from SA because i don´t really like the bus in Arma. icon_rolleyes.gif ^^

XChaos

Sweet when the proper arma tools come out at leaste will we have millions of cool cars to play with smile_o.gif

Does it bounce?

Anyway, nice idea, keep working on polishing it.

smile_o.gif

Please convert the Police Cars inlove.gif

Pretty nice work!

Very nice indeed! smile_o.gif

If those are direct ports from the game and not any mods, they might be illegal O:.

please make more smile_o.gif does it have real sounds or the game sounds? biggrin_o.gif imo the cars from gta sa would suit the south sahrani area perfect.

Thanks for the great answer. Really helpful. thumbs-up.gif

@Commando84: That's what I've thought when I first saw this car. Plus I've reinstalled my forgotten copy of SA.

LOL I go by the belive.. In the world of ArmA + ArmA Modding Import anything you like.. who gives a toss unless you have credits.. anyways thats just me haha..

Anyways yeah Gtreat Stuff i also installed SA.

If those are direct ports from the game and not any mods, they might be illegal O:.

I don´t think it might be illegal because the addon is non-commercial.

XChaos

Just loved those cars. Well the handling is same than rest of civil cars but its not hard to config those better.

Just loved those cars. Well the handling is same than rest of civil cars but its not hard to config those better.

Yea that´s true smile_o.gif i don´t know much about config.cpp so if someone can make the handling better i can use it maybe in my next converted cars biggrin_o.gif

XChaos help.gif

hahaha so downloading...

Might have to make a video of em..

rofl.gif

Aight holmes, now all we need is to skin a couple of Vatos, get that carro bouncin' and we good to go ese!

So will the drive-by function be available?..

In the full release?..

At the moment im working on the bus but if i release it, i´ll fix the bugs of the Savanna (and i´ll try to make a script for drive-by and/or hydraulic for lowriding). But only if it´s possible and if someone could help me to make the scripts. nener.gif

XChaos

Aight holmes, now all we need is to skin a couple of Vatos, get that carro bouncin' and we good to go ese!

rofl.gif and some loud spanish rap.

Great job on the conversion xchaos !

So will the drive-by function be available?..

In the full release?..

It could be with the script of "shooting from vehicle poss".

Oh come on. Its clearly a copyright infringement, as the GTASA EULA (End User License Agreement) states:

"The unauthorised reproduction of all or any game part of this product and the unauthorised use of registered trademarks are liley to constitute a criminal offense."

Oh come on. Its clearly a copyright infringement, as the GTASA EULA (End User License Agreement) states:

"The unauthorised reproduction of all or any game part of this product and the unauthorised use of registered trademarks are liley to constitute a criminal offense."

And crime is what GTA is all about!!!  rofl.gif  rofl.gif  rofl.gif

Edit: Well ok maybe the default car is bad having in ArmA (although I must say that I love it! ) , maybe make a slight change in something to get away with it (so that it's not 100% the same)...