Sign in to follow this  
Kwato

NEWSFLASH: there are other missions than Evolution

NEWSFLASH : There are other coop missions than Evolution and Air Cav !!!1

I mean, don't get me wrong those two are pretty good missions but when I select multiplayer and look at the in game browser, with coop filter, all I see are dozens of servers with Evolution. It used to be Air Cav before...

Like I said these are good missions, no doubt, but don't you guys like a little variety???

Am I the only one who prefers smaller missions, and who likes having no respawn? (I like respawn too of course sometimes, but there is something about playing carefully that I like.)

Now someone should do a  De_dust_Air Evolution_Cav_deluxe++

Well said, but you've gotta admit Evolution does have a lot of variety all packed up in that one mission! smile_o.gif

However, as much as I like Evolution the main problem I see currently is afaik you can't lose it.  So you either keep playing till you win or till you get bored.  Now, I fully expect we'll see some "losable" variations of Evolution eventually...

I for one am partial to limited respawn.  (Not necessarily just one life though)

Anyhow, as you say there are plenty of missions out there...  tounge2.gif

Cant imagine myself playing 0 respawn coops with the current a.i. might be a little frustrating confused_o.gif . Adversarial is looking better..

I totally agree,

i was expecting to see server upon server of tight knit groups playing realistic small scale missions.

It seems to be that larger less specific missions are the most popular, ill be a trend thats hard to reverse and seems like such a waste of potential. There are already countless BF2 style games for me to play.

Although evolution is an achievement it is very dull, it seems like all i do in MP coop is fly to towns and shoot a couple of guys.

Where are the serious players? really...where are you...i want to join in wink_o.gif

I totally agree,

i was expecting to see server upon server of tight knit groups playing realistic small scale missions.

It seems to be that larger less specific missions are the most popular, ill be a trend thats hard to reverse and seems like such a waste of potential. There are already countless BF2 style games for me to play.

Although evolution is an achievement it is very dull, it seems like all i do in MP coop is fly to towns and shoot a couple of guys.

Where are the serious players? really...where are you...i want to join in wink_o.gif

<span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'>COME OVER TO 6thSense.eu</span>

[*] Passworded Coop Servers which only require a simple welcome message in our forums to get access!

[*] Friendly ppl

[*] Serious Cooping (Not Life Threatening though biggrin_o.gif)

[*] General Age ~25+

[*] New Missions almost every week

[*] New Scripts, Features, Whistles and Bells

[*] Cool Units, nice set of vehicles and weapons and muchos more

Wanna try first? Come to our Coop Nights!

http://www.flashpoint1985.com/cgi-bin....t=57852

Quote[/b] ]Cant imagine myself playing 0 respawn coops with the current a.i. might be a little frustrating  . Adversarial is looking better..
Hence I designed the 6thSenseMod - Try it! smile_o.gif

Ill drop by and register, ill be sl4sw0rd. Just getting the mod as we speak. I'd considered joining in the past, this post has given me the kick up the arse to do so.

Hope to see you ingame soon smile_o.gif

evolution is the best, that is all

no seriously

I blame it on bf42.

You're all a bunch of sheeps.

That is all.

(brb I need to get some rank and unlock a few weapons)

I dont like evolution that much either, I'd rather play small coop with admin around...

COOP with 30+ players is allways a big hassle, I like it small and tidy smile_o.gifsmile_o.gifsmile_o.gif

Seems to me that the less players there are, the more they cooperate.

Seems to me that the less players there are, the more they cooperate.

That's the way it works. Too much players always ends up in a mess or chaos confused_o.gif

I dont have this promblem.. Becuase whenever i see evolution or a sever filled with people.....I DONT JOIN! I play really good coop missions and have an average of about 4-5 people playing in it(including me).

Hello all

I play Evolution alot and love and loath it in equal measures, for all the reasons stated above.

I think what is supplies is a step towards a "dynamic-ish", populated island.

Id rather play a small coop mission, but if i end up in another town, due to chopper crash or lack of map reading skills it is much nicer to find an enemy presence there, rather than just another abandoned village.

I think Evo goes some way to providing a more imersive experience. (I know this HAS been done in othe missions, but at the mo Evo has stolen the crown).

But the mission does seem to cater (attract?) to the rambo types, and i often feel like im playing SP, due to lack of communication.

Gotta find a way to encourage coop play on this and all mishes.

One step towards this is to disable the kill scores when in Coop. Who needs it?

Rgds

LoK