Sign in to follow this  
sanctuary

GRAA Modpack 3.0

Very sorry to hear about the format Sanctuary. Rest assured though, you wont be the last person to have OFP installed once it's ready. I always re-install the game after a format of my drives. OFP is just too good a game to leave out. smile_o.gif Keep us posted on the progress.

No, the GRAA project is finished, if there are more downloadable updates concerning GRAA modpack 3, it will not be from me.

My current project and its updates, not related to GRAA, can be found THERE

Hi guys im using vista 64 SP1 I want to try this mod but it needs the camel addon and if I try to install it it says "No application of operation flashpoint was found"

Here is the no install of the BIS Camel :

http://files.filefront.com/BISCame....fo.html

Put the BISCamel.pbo in the

\Codemasters\Operation Flashpoint\Addons\

folder (the installer puts it there, not in the \res\Addons\ one)

Put the BISCamelAttack.noe.pbo in the \Missions\ folder.

the original BIS readme is provided in the archive.

I have the GOTY edition and was wondering if the changes made in this great mod also affect Resistance and Red Hammer as well? Thanks

I never got an answer and was still wondering

Sanctuary,

The new shooting stances that you have posted images/video of are dramatic improvements. Somehow, you just keep squeezing out more quality from this game than originally intended.

While I have uninstalled OFP in the past, it was never for "forever." For technical issues, yes, but to put away or to use/abuse as a coaster for drinking glasses? No way!

It sounds like you have quite a bit planned for these units. Seeing them scale defensive walls just left me speechless.

Could you take a handful of minutes and list all of the features that you're trying to integrate into the units that will be "inherent" with each unit? I'm more than a little curious. Stuff such as swimming, quick-jumping over fences/waist-high obstacles, and gear specifics such as mountable aiming aides (ACOGs, Aimpoints, Cobras), mountable suppressors, C-Mags and/or drum magazines, smoke/dust puffs, etc., etc.

If I missed such a list in the past, I apologize in advance. Also, I'm not expecting a list such as this to be held "against" you, meaning that you "have to" meet every desired objective that's listed. Heck, you don't have to list a single thing. I just don't want you to feel that by posting such a list that you're obligated to it. I'm just dying to get a peek at the bigger picture.

Keep up the amazing work! And thanks for the updates!

:)

lol!

Man, that just shows you HOW stressed out and tired I am!

I thought that this WAS the WW4 mod! :o

Ohhhh man, I need some sleep! :butbut:

I found very hard to use Gernadier gernade in this mod.whenever i target it goes somewhere.is it a bug.in it gernadier have 6 gernades.

Grenades are not flying as straight like a bullet, they drop a lot earlier.

So just move you gun up to launch the grenade at a longer range.

Train in the editor with target at various ranges until you understand how to hit something with a grenade launcher.

Sanctuary what about the faces of civilian in this mod.i download civil milita(resistance) addon,but can't find difference in watching them from some distance.

i download civil milita(resistance) addon,but can't find difference in watching them from some distance.

It is not related with the GRAA modpack.

-Tweak your OFP graphic option by setting the quality slider to the maximum and lower the framerate slider.

Then in the OFP goty edition preferences (Start -> Programs -> Codemasters -> Operation Flashpoint GOTY ) click on Advanced then on Detail and set Objects Lods to 0.005

This way you will see the most detailled lod staying in the screen at longer range but don't expect the same performance.

Sanctuary i mean to say that civlian milita addon is made by someone using civlian (which come in game as civlian side=civlian) .In your mode civlian faces is incomplete,or what.

If you use an addon with the GRAA mod, you must make sure this addon use the Llauma head model.

If the addon use the BIS head model, it will have incorrect face texture.

It is better to use another mod if you want to use addons without Llauma head model and have the correct face texture.

If you use an addon with the GRAA mod, you must make sure this addon use the Llauma head model.

If the addon use the BIS head model, it will have incorrect face texture.

It is better to use another mod if you want to use addons without Llauma head model and have the correct face texture.

can you give me link of Llauma head model link than i will try.

@ sanc

as you specify in readme of this in change of animation by altering that txt files how can i do this.

in the the graa config.cpp, look for :

//#define ENABLE_SANC_ALTSTAN

remove the // to obtain

#define ENABLE_SANC_ALTSTAN

to go back to the original graa anims, just add again the //

it will enable the alternate anims.

No use,

It was some additional content for an older version of graa, graa3 from the 1st post of this thread is the latest version; it includes every of those extra contents and of course more.

Crawling style only applied for ai but not for me when i get prone.is it possible to make player crawl that like ai.

Sanctuary, some months ago I asked how to make the column of smoke last less time. With your answer I was able to diminish it.

However here`s another one: How to make the column less tall. It`s the `head` at the top that causes lag on my machine. If I could cut the size to about half I could use it with normal duration time, as i prefer to have the fire and smoke column from your Graa mod than BIS default smoke.

Another question: During your first DMA anims you explained how to adapt your anims to other mods by modifying the cpp. With that I was able to adapt FDF cpp and use your anims and lean. I have the HTML recorded but can't indicate the page on the old forum. Here's a small quote:

Step 1

----------Open the main config you want to edit with a text editor like Notepad/Wordpad , it must be in CPP format (if it is in .BIN format, use BINVIEW to convert it into .CPP).

Now, pay a carefull attention to the following instructions, do not replace more that instructed, do not replace less, as it is easy to mistake a class name to another, or forget a " }; " somewhere, that would lead into crash.

Believe me, when editing a config, it is very easy to forget something or delete what should have not been deleted.

So triple check every step

Before working on your config.cpp, back it up, as according to Murphys laws you will certainly make a mistake somewhere and will not pay attention enough.

Back up the original config file anyways, in the case you want to play in MP on a server that does not have the DMA_Lean installed or if you just don't like it.

WARNING : If you already have Locke Anim mod installed into the config you try to modify, some of the lines will be a bit different, replace them anyways with the new ones like instructed.

Step 2

---------Look for

Code Sample

class CfgMovesMC

---------Look for

Code Sample

class CombatActions:NoActions

or

Code Sample

class CombatActions : NoActions

Notice : in some config there can be a space around the " : "

Could you do the same guide for your graa3 or ww4 mod anims, as they are superior to the old anim packs?

Anedoctal bug report: The Graa anims interfere with mig chickens. I got a bug while trying to play the Anjou campaign for the INV44 demo. I reinstaled the old NGanims and played with that with no problems. :D