Sign in to follow this  
sickboy

6thSense.eu Mod Reloaded, Public Beta Release

Anyone is allowed to modiffy and redistribute the parts of pack that were made by me.

That said, well, you're gonna hate me but I allready have the HK417 working in the game and it has new texture and looks ~ likr the HK416.

I just didn't release it yet because I still need to add the Leupold and ACOG variants and because I want to make it using the ArmA not OFP format with the new Oxygen (which I am learning).

Overally I have very little time for ArmA atm, so you'll have to excuse my slow pace.

d'oh!

Well I'm sure yours will be much nicer looking than mine...

But do you have THIS:

hk417glng7.th.jpg

nener.gif

But do you have THIS:

hk417glng7.th.jpg

nener.gif

Cool. As soon as you get my HK417 to toy with you can ofcourse add it. If the launcher is good we might ask you to let us put it into the pack.

I have no time for fun right now, sorry.

I just sent the HK417 model to Sickboy, so you just sit back and wait for him to write configs and put an update together.

I'm sorry to say it but real life doesn't make modding an easy job sad_o.gif.

Been a while since last updates... Work has kept me extremely busy but im starting to get back into play ... wink_o.gif

v0.96

[*] Major Change: Changed Weapon & Magazine, Character & Vehicle classnaming Schemes. You can use the PowerGrep Profile: "Changes v0.96.pga" to convert ur missions/scripts. (SIX_weap_ --> SIX_ SIX_mag_ --> SIX_ etc. etc)

[*] Added @6thSenseMisc folder, which can be used to add sound conversions etc. (Please use the @6thSenseMisc\Addons folders for such mods and keep the @6thSenseMod clean of personal modifications.)

[*] Added PowerGREP Profiles for BIS Weapons/Magazines/Boxes/Crates conversion to 6thSenseMod. (Thanks to alx for the profiles)

[*] Updated Maximum Blood Objects to 350

v0.95

[*] Changed from own EventHandler system to ExtendedInitEventHandlers by Solus

[*] Updated NWD Ballistic & Scopefixes to latest versions

[*] Removed 6thSense scope settings for all weapons except some custom ones

[*] Added NWD Rangefinder

[*] Updated Relikki's Urban Racs to latest version

[*] Updated MaddMatt's ArmA Effects to v0.3

Some features and other stuff will soon be ported to 6thSense.eu Pack1 aswell, probably in the upcoming weekend.

@Baxter

Looking into the rain effects

Been a while since last updates... Work has kept me extremely busy but im starting to get back into play ... wink_o.gif

v0.96

[*] Major Change: Changed Weapon & Magazine, Character & Vehicle classnaming Schemes. You can use the PowerGrep Profile: "Changes v0.96.pga" to convert ur missions/scripts. (SIX_weap_ --> SIX_ SIX_mag_ --> SIX_ etc. etc)

[*] Added @6thSenseMisc folder, which can be used to add sound conversions etc. (Please use the @6thSenseMisc\Addons folders for such mods and keep the @6thSenseMod clean of personal modifications.)

[*] Added PowerGREP Profiles for BIS Weapons/Magazines/Boxes/Crates conversion to 6thSenseMod. (Thanks to alx for the profiles)

[*] Updated Maximum Blood Objects to 350

v0.95

[*] Changed from own EventHandler system to ExtendedInitEventHandlers by Solus

[*] Updated NWD Ballistic & Scopefixes to latest versions

[*] Removed 6thSense scope settings for all weapons except some custom ones

[*] Added NWD Rangefinder

[*] Updated Relikki's Urban Racs to latest version

[*] Updated MaddMatt's ArmA Effects to v0.3

Some features and other stuff will soon be ported to 6thSense.eu Pack1 aswell, probably in the upcoming weekend.

@Baxter

Looking into the rain effects

Good stuff! Thx man

i got question about Be32k

as GrandQ seems to use newer one in his latest KPCTI http://kpcti.granq.se/files/KPCTI_v0.116.zip

and bmd-1 3.1 ? (ignore if you know already:)

btw. what You think about implementing DMSmokeEffects 4.1+ and Symbiot's Drop Rain Replacement ? smile_o.gif

anyway thanks for all updates and keep up great work

edit:

p.s. i would be nice to expand/improve server list like in properUi http://www.flashpoint1985.com/cgi-bin....t=67964

i got question about Be32k

as GrandQ seems to use newer one in his latest KPCTI http://kpcti.granq.se/files/KPCTI_v0.116.zip

and bmd-1 3.1 ? (ignore if you know already:)

btw. what You think about implementing DMSmokeEffects 4.1+ and Symbiot's Drop Rain Replacement ? smile_o.gif

anyway thanks for all updates and keep up great work

edit:

p.s. i would be nice to expand/improve server list like in properUi http://www.flashpoint1985.com/cgi-bin....t=67964

I know about the BMD

Didn't know about the Be32k

Why would I implement DMSmokeeffects when i'm already using MaddMatt's Effects?

I already replied about the rain.

I might think about expanded server list, all the rest is for ppl with 286's smile_o.gif

Hello Sickboy, From the 0,96 I have problems with the M32 grenadelauncher and Russian several troops.

It throws me to the writing-desk.

I have made a clean installation of mod with the complete package and I have not been able to solve it, some idea that it can be happening?

Tanks and sorry my english

M32 Grenadelauncher bug found.

"Russian several troops" isn't very clear, could you please elaborate?

Sorry, I am going to try to explain to me better

When I place several soldiers with the urban uniform of the SLA throw me to the writing-desk.

Sorry my english is very bad

he means he gets a CTD when putting certain units in a map.

paux you might wanna upload the map or tell the exact names

of the unit smile_o.gif

That was clear. I just wasn't going to run through all russian units to figure out which one he was talking about. But he notified about the Urban camo and I found the bug.. squashed.

Expect a large update soon!

Many thanks Sickboy and Q for the annoyances, will wait for the update.

v0.97update

[*] Revamped the ammo/magazines/weapons to truelly inherit NWD Ballistics etc. changes in a proper way. Fixing dammage and the East Ballistics etc.

[*] Revamped the bodyarmor settings for Characters, now also enabled on default BIS units.

[*] Added African Insurgents based on work by Madmedic

[*] Added face class: SIX_afr to only include black faces

[*] Added ZU23, ZU23M and ZU23 Truck by Törni

[*] Changed CRDS volumes again, some were still too loud

[*] Changed name for 20Rnd M14/M21 Mag to 7.62 NATO

[*] Fixed crash on SLA Urban Miner/Engineer

[*] Fixed M21 DMR SD

[*] Fixed M32 Grenadelauncher

[*] Fixed respawnweapons for all 6thSense.eu Character classes

[*] Fixed RPG75V and RPG16

[*] Fixed Throw & Put weapons for good. Now also allowing BIS units to use the extra throw/put weapons/magazines

[*] Fixed Handguns for SF

[*] Updated BE32K to latest version from KPCTI 0.116

[*] Updated BMD1 to v3.1

[*] Updated Class Inheritance for vehicles (LandVehicle, Car, Tank, StrykerBase)

[*] Updated M14/M21 & HK Weapons by Garlay. Added HK417, exchanged some M21/HK416 models, added M14 Woodland ACOG!

I guess this settles most requests ;-)

Weapons and Pack1 enhancements will soon be ported to the respective releases.

Rain and UI-enhancements might make it into the next release.

@paux; Fixes included mate smile_o.gif Ty for report.

Garlay sent me new models of Carbine (SD) and Normal HK416, and HK417 which were not compatible with the old textures. Thus I had to remove the old textures, aswell as the Carbine with the sights, as there were no updated models for the new textures delivered.

I do not know if they will return.

6thSense.eu TRAC Wiki has shutdown for various reasons.

We moved our relevant wiki pages to the biki:

http://community.bistudio.com/wiki/6thSense.eu

You can find the mod at: http://community.bistudio.com/wiki/6thSense.eu:Mod

Bugtracker over here:

http://bugs.6thsense.eu/arma

Still parts under construction but the most important parts are there. Readme's etc will be updated in next updates.

nice smile_o.gif going soon to be official ? tounge2.gif

btw. about that my comment about DMsmoke it was mainly related to dynamic smoke viewblocks ...

Might there happen to be a weapon and ammo names list somehwere for all the new weapons in the crates? I've looked high and low and can't seem to find any documentation for them...

There were class lists on my previous wiki pages. I will soon add them to the biki, "under construction"

Update:

Here you go, basic setup, might complete it soon:

http://community.bistudio.com/wiki/6thSense.eu:Mod_Classes

@Dwarden, k mate, lemme know right away in future plz wink_o.gif

I just cant stand having the feeling that ppl make double requests etc etc smile_o.gif

Thank you. Outstanding mod by the way. The update system is really the way to go especially for MP and making it easy for people to make sure they have the right mods installed.

Great work dude.

biggrin_o.gif

NP, and thank you for the nice words.

Still loads of work to do though, and looking at the class lists, there's also still some generalization of namings etc todo :P

But it's a project 'on the move' smile_o.gif