any idea when i place BMD-1 onto map in editor and use preview

i always receive this error

"Warning Message: Script SIX_base\scripts\init_six.sqf not found"

i got last update 0.62 instaled and update w/o any issue

any idea when i place BMD-1 onto map in editor and use preview

i always receive this error

"Warning Message: Script SIX_base\scripts\init_six.sqf not found"

i got last update 0.62 instaled and update w/o any issue

Yep, Fixed in next update, was reported by Rhodite an hour ago smile_o.gif Thanks for reporting though!

btw one more requests as You changed number of lines to go from bottom of screen ...

will be possible to autoadjust it IF you control squad to show first line above squad members icons ?

it's nearly impossible to try see info on squad members (ready,move) or what inf type is he with lot of text...

and while no AI commanded = text from bottom to top smile_o.gif

btw one more requests as You changed number of lines to go from bottom of screen ...

will be possible to autoadjust it IF you control squad to show first line above squad members icons ?

it's nearly impossible to try see info on squad members (ready,move) or what inf type is he with lot of text...

and while no AI commanded = text from bottom to top smile_o.gif

Could you make a screenshot? You can change the text size and the lines amount in the settings/config files in @6thSenseMod folder.

I could include another parameter, the one that defines where the chat starts/ends smile_o.gif

problem is with chat text overlapping group member icons

chatvsgroupiconsnj3.jpg

also thanks for fixing BMD-1 bug in 0.63 ...

btw wiki page changelog missing 0.62 info (u put 0.63 entry instead)

Released 2 Updates:

v0.64update (Updates v0.63)

[*] Updated VILAS_Mod to 14-04-2007 Edition (Nicer Weapons, Muzzleflashes etc)

[*] Updated Garlay's M14/M21 Pack (Muzzleflashes and most known issues resolved)

[*] Performance tweaked Unitarrays

v0.63update (Updates v0.62)

[*] Added M14, M14 Sopmod, M21 and M21 Sopmod by Garlay (6thSense.eu), Great job! (With Credits & Thanks to: Jackal326, Dasquade and Drill Sergeant for the Sights (Models & Textures))

[*] Fixed BMD1 Eventhandlers, thanks to Rhodite and Dwarden for the report!

Hello again one Vilas mod shows an empty slot in the editor.

(It's originally Vibi) the one with the Bradleys. Installed three latest patches of your mod just last night. Now at the latest version.

v0.65update (Updates v0.64)

[*] Added DeadBody Remover, setable in six_settings array, entry 2 (select/set 1)

[*] Switched some of the SF Rifles for Aimpointed & Scoped Versions

Hello again one Vilas mod shows an empty slot in the editor.

(It's originally Vibi) the one with the Bradleys. Installed three latest patches of your mod just last night. Now at the latest version.

Heya mate, thank you for the report but "One Vilas Mod" "(It's originally Vibi) the one with the Bradleys" Exactly means 0,0 for me, could you be somewhat more specific, thanks biggrin_o.gif
Quote[/b] ]problem is with chat text overlapping group member icons
Thanks for the report. I will investigate and cook up a solution smile_o.gif

v0.66

[*] Added McNools USA Desert Vehicles

[*] Updated Garlay's M14/21 Pack to latest version with new Scopes and Reticules. Crashes resolved

[*] Updated MAP_Air (Chinooks and AH64A's) to v1.05

[*] Removed Unnececairy classes from UI Overwrites

[*] Fixed Position of Chatbox (Thanks to Dwarden for reporting and screenshotting),

[*] Added extra SIX_Config.hpp entry: SIX_CHAT_Y_MISS - Defining the Y Position of the Ingame ChatBox

Known Issue: Readme file still states v0.65 (too bad smile_o.gif)

this was exactly what i needed for this night xmas_o.gif

so that text fix works fine while commanding troops in 3D yet

when using 2D fullscreen map it's still there and overlay unit's list...

so that text fix works fine while commanding troops in 3D yet

when using 2D fullscreen map it's still there and overlay unit's list...

v0.67update (Updates v0.66)

[*]Updated Garlay's M14/21 Pack to latest version with new Animations, tweaked textures/models etc.

[*]Added Supressed AK47/74 M4/14/21 Supersonic and Subsonic Magazines, can be fired from same rifle with different properties due to the use of firemodes and muzzles

[*]Changed SIX_CHAT_Y_MISS to SIX_CHAT_Y_OTHER, as it now controls the position of the Chatbox for all Chatbox locations except the Default not-ingame position. Thanks to Dwarden for report about Map.

and one more little suggestion :

- fuel status bar for all vehicles

since now we can let engine running and AI let engine running most of time it's happening quite often in long mission Your run out of fuel

but it's hard to know when it happen w/o any indicator

thx

v0.68

[*] Updated M14 Sopmod ACOG/ELCAN NON/Suppressed variants; You can now use the small hole on top of the scopes as CQB sight.

[*] Updated McNools USA Desert Vehicles to v1.1

M14's are findable on Side Empty #Modern - ALL - AmmoBoxes, WeaponBox Spec

Going over to Saturdays Weekly or twice a month update frequency, unless major bugs etc.

Dwarden:

Thanks, will be taken into consideration.

another little content suggestion

Vilas AUG

http://www.flashpoint1985.com/cgi-bin....t=61662

and UN landrovers

http://www.flashpoint1985.com/cgi-bin....65;st=0

and keep up great work on this package ...

btw. i was wondering if it's possible to improve map maximal zoom at least twice as now

(sometimes problem to manage multiple AI if they way too close each other)

I know about all of them Thanks anyway.

No idea why I would add another Steyr AUG, I think one is enough (Yes requesting for 4th time what's already in the pack, starts to be boring smile_o.gif)

Could you please look at the feature list in the future, I would hate to start ignoring your posts smile_o.gif

Incase I want to add UN, I would need a complete complement of Units, Vehicles etc. etc. dont want to waste the space nor bandwidth on them for now.

Map zoom is not possible to change at this time because BIS has protected their Island classes and if we want to make a change to them, we would need to patch/overwrite the original sara.pbo, someday I will create a solution incl. Militairy mapgrid numbers etc

Some ppl reported issues with v0.68update not finishing/patching/updating anything at all, those that had this issue, have uninstalled the mod from their Add/Remove Programs Control Panel, deleted @6thSenseMod and installed from the v0.66setup onwards.

ah nvm about that Vilas AUG ...

i misread what Vilas changed in that standalone package...

so You want include complete UN pack on later time

(from troops over vehicles to air wink_o.gif ... fine

so You want include complete UN pack on later time

(from troops over vehicles to air wink_o.gif ... fine

Problem is, I must find a solution on how to get a smaller pack available which ppl can use to join the specials etc, and then have a larger pack available for the regular players...

319mb seems already much for some ppl, how that is possible in these Modern times is a complete mystery to me, but as such im a bit reluctant in adding another 'faction' until I have sorted this out smile_o.gif

I read in the FAQ you need to update following all releases, however, the 0.67 and 0.68 patch have the same name and the 0.68 patch is much bigger so I thought maybe the latest patch contains all updates?

I am starting with the 0.66 full mod.

I double checked the wiki but couldnt find a clear answer to this, if I missed it I apologize.

As stated on the wiki, keep running the Mod Update Check in the Start Menu until no more updates available. You will need every update.

v0.68

[*] Updated M14 Sopmod ACOG/ELCAN NON/Suppressed variants; You can now use the small hole on top of the scopes as CQB sight.

I suspect this is a daft question, but how do I use the small hole on top of the scopes as CQB sight.

Also thank you sickboy for all your hard work.

Released v1.07.5157 Compatible Update:

# v0.70(beta2)update (Updates v0.70b)

[*]Renewed Server and Player System, requires small change in call for backengine, new Demo Missions soon

[*]Created a "Stronger" NS-Lite Execute Loop, now when there is wrong data the NS-Lite thread doesn't terminate because the data is now executed in a seperate thread

[*]Added the Special Weapons (M14/M21 pack by Garlay) in the normal Weapon Crates

# v0.70(beta)update (Updates v0.69)

[*]Now only compatible with v1.07.5157beta

[*]Fixed the Enable Radio voices setting in the SIX_Config.hpp

# v0.69update (Updates v0.68)

[*]Changed Installer System from MSI to NSIS.

[*]AddedMcNools SaraLite Dry

[*]Added OcramWeb SaraLite

[*]Added SaraLite from ArmA Demo

[*]Updated M14 Pack by Garlay (New Animations etc. based on SLX, Textures, Materials etc.)

Download Info in the First Post, but easiest of course is to use the Mod Update Check in the 6thSense.eu ArmA Start Menu Folder.

There will be a new shortcut on the Desktop Named: Play ArmA With 6thSenseMod Beta, please use this one instead of ArmA Launcher, the Shortcut basicly runs the "ArmA\beta\ArmA.exe" while keeping the working folder simply "ArmA"

Updated Demo Missions!

Now Including 20-player AI-M Mission Demo's on Sara, Rahmadi, SaraLite, Ocramweb Desert Saralite, McNools Dry SaraLite

Download Here

Quote[/b] ]I suspect this is a daft question, but how do I use the small hole on top of the scopes as CQB sight.

Also thank you sickboy for all your hard work.

Hey Mate, you can use the CQB Sight on the mentioned rifles by cycling through the firemodes until CQB appears in the name.