Sign in to follow this  
kronzky

Public Ban List

I cant justify banning someone on say so only. He would need to be caught on one of the Banlist active banning servers.

dont worry about it. I've seen him being an idiot on 4-5 servers now, so its only a matter of time.

this thread isn't really about making it personal, just that player is one of the three i'd add given half a chance, so i thought id mention it.

i was thinking of making the players at spawn immortal.

but since now with no success... sad_o.gif

I'll teamkill if I want to, I think its awsome.

I am a big city lawyer and will sue you if you ban me without my permision for a lot of chedda $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ and then I will teamkill some more, theres nothing better than hearing some screaching Euro almost in tears over teamspeak because I shot them in the back, it makes me feel like a God.

Haha just last night I had death threats off of some dork for taking off in a helicopter with 3 people in it as oppossed to 6 and called a noob because I wasnt a OFP "vet" , so I shot him and all his teamates in the teeth, it was great.

Teamkilling rules.

As long as we can rid the servers from teamkillers, I'm happy. It's ruining my game experience.

Especially those guys who just blow up all vehicles and you can't do anything anymore in coop missions.

IF BIS would implement the serverside option:

- FRIENDLY FIRE OFF

It would make the idiots go forth and multiply elsewhere.

The biggest multiplayer servers seem to attract the most disruptive players, which is a shame because one of the best things about playing ArmA online in my opinion is 'big' battles with lots of players, especially on the bezerker maps.

The last thing I want when I have the time to play is some brainless moron TK'er spawn killing and destroying all the available transport.

This simple function would do away with all the debate on 'ban lists' and the like and would make the online experience much more enjoyable for everyone. It would also stop the constant 'text spamming' of insults and the bad language which always follows a friendly fire incident online.

I mentioned 'option' in my post, I understand there are those among you who like the 'realism' aspect of FF which is all well and good for 'private games', but public games are a different matter altogether, especially when the admin is absent.

wonder how You plan sue someone over being banned on theirs servers , You got ZERO NADA NULL rights there smile_o.gif

yet i must admit this joke from immature kid gave me laugh for whole 3 seconds ...

I am a big city lawyer and will sue you if you ban me without my permision for a  lot of chedda $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$  and then I will teamkill some more, theres nothing better than hearing some screaching Euro almost in tears over teamspeak because I shot them in the back, it makes me feel like a God.

Haha just last night I had death threats off of some dork for taking off in a helicopter with 3 people in it as oppossed to 6 and called a noob because I wasnt a OFP "vet" , so I shot him and all his teamates in the teeth, it was great.

Teamkilling rules.

I've had the misfortune of witnessing your pathetic antics online. Hopefully, in one or two patches time you will be history!

I am a big city lawyer and will sue you if you ban me without my permision for a lot of chedda $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ and then I will teamkill some more, theres nothing better than hearing some screaching Euro almost in tears over teamspeak because I shot them in the back, it makes me feel like a God.

Teamkilling rules.

I've had the misfortune of witnessing your pathetic antics online. Hopefully, in one or two patches time you will be history!

Hopefully in one or two patches time you'll shut up and respect your elders who actually fought in a real war and not this crappy virtual war where obese shut ins like you can besmirch my reputation as a hero.

SGT. Horatio Montavious Fong

8th Fight men infantry

Look that up on your computer you little brat and you'll see my combat records.

wonder how You plan sue someone over being banned on theirs servers , You got ZERO NADA NULL rights there smile_o.gif

yet i must admit this joke from immature kid gave me laugh for whole 3 seconds ...

huh maybe if you werent a retarded child you could understand the most basic concepts of law - "if I dont want you to do it, it is illegal".

put that in your pipe and smoke it.

...and respect your elders who actually fought in a real war and not this crappy virtual war where obese shut ins like you can besmirch my reputation as a hero.

8th Fight men infantry

What should that prove? To me you're a psychopathic brat who thinks that it's fair to ruin the fun of others. Are you one of those sad individuals who throw garbage on race tracks, make noises in the movies and kick sand castles to the ground? The civilized community has no place for you.

Another theory is that you're a well-off lawyer in the land of prosperity and get along with everyone, only to unleash your dark side angst on the internet where people are "faceless bots". Either way you are an idiot and banned on our server.

This is your ID and name, right?

23654149 - SGT.FAGOT - TK

Hopefully in one or two patches time you'll shut up and respect your elders who actually fought in a real war and not this crappy virtual war where obese shut ins like you can besmirch my reputation as a hero.

8th Fight men infantry

Little brat? That's hilarious, I was born in 1959

Re: 'Respect'

That's actually 'earned' and not given freely in my book, so until you actually do something 'worthy' of my respect you'll get zero, non, nada from me.

Anyway, it's completely pointless replying to your posts as it contributes nothing of any value to the ArmA community, so Au Revoir!

...and respect your elders who actually fought in a real war and not this crappy virtual war where obese shut ins like you can besmirch my reputation as a hero.

8th Fight men infantry

What should that prove? To me you're a psychopathic brat who thinks that it's fair to ruin the fun of others. Are you one of those sad individuals who throw garbage on race tracks, make noises in the movies and kick sand castles to the ground? The civilized community has no place for you.

Another theory is that you're a well-off lawyer in the land of prosperity and get along with everyone, only to unleash your dark side angst on the internet where people are "faceless bots". Either way you are an idiot and banned on our server.

This is your ID and name, right?

23654149 - SGT.FAGOT - TK

Good your server is for noobs, haha I took out half your boys with a 9mm.

8th Fight men infantry

Little brat? That's hilarious, I was born in 1959

Re: 'Respect'

That's actually 'earned' and not given freely in my book, so until you actually do something 'worthy' of my respect you'll get zero, non, nada from me.

Anyway, it's completely pointless replying to your posts as it contributes nothing of any value to the ArmA community, so Au Revoir!

HAHAHAAH you're 48 and still playing computer games,good god what a dofus, do you play this little soldier game to make up for the fact that youve accomplished absolutlery nothing in your pitiful life or is it that you were too obese to join the real army? why the hell do you think I would want the respect of one so pathetic as you, you will be picking up your pension soon hahahahaah.

My Disorder map has a teamkill protection of sorts. It has a shoot in/shoot out of spawn type of protection. Unknowingly, I made it so a teamkiller will die himself if he wounds or kills in the spawn protected area. Check out CTF_2-16_Disorder on DK Dragon Knights game server for the example. If interested, I can post the protection scripts, but FYI, they were created by someone else.

yes, this is unrelated to vote protection, but it is effective.

huh maybe if you werent a retarded child you could understand the most basic concepts of law - "if I dont want you to do it, it is illegal".

nah i leave that smoke pipe to You ...

as You definitely under some stuff dreaming that You are lawyer, all power, hero, adult, war skilled veteran, game master

feel free to visit me at my house , i will show You who is retarted child in 3 moves known as "kick into balls"... smile_o.gif

SGT.FAGOT +1WL for double posting and flaming

nah i leave that smoke pipe to You ...

as You definitely under some stuff dreaming that You are lawyer, all power, hero, adult, war skilled veteran, game master

feel free to visit me at my house , i will show You who is retarted child in 3 moves known as "kick into balls"... smile_o.gif

Ahh I know it was only a matter of time before one of you neanderthals threatened me with violence but you left one thing off of your list buddy Im also a martial arts experet, studying the ancient art of shotokan for over 15 years and am a black belt so that "kick to the balls" would be sidestepped and then followed up with my judo chop to your misshappen teeth.

SGT.FAGOT

In fact after a review of all your posts a PR is an addition you need.

48hours to cool off.

-Ziggy- @ Mar. 16 2007,14:18)]hehehe... sounds like we got a Mygot punk stirring up trouble. All in favor of never responding to his comments again, say "AYE"! band.gif

He's not myg0t.

I can vouch for that

Thats frigin hilarious rofl.gif

Some guy thinks he is all big and tough because he has been in the army, pfft. The army now adays is a computer game anyway compared to what my father and grandparents experienced in war.

Either play the game and have fun, or leave. Thankyou

Oh, and its fully legal to ban someone on a server, because that guy ownes it, pays for it and has the right to say who can and cannot use it smile_o.gif

As for the idea of a global ban list, i dont like it and personally i will stay clear of any server that uses it, im here to play a game and have fun, not be banned on 1/2 the servers just because some 12yr old admin has gotten the shits with me because of an accident, and i wont go through the headach of proving that im innocent, this is a gaming community, not a court room.

exactly why my server will never have such a thing...

the chances for it to be abused are too high, due to egos, trouble makers, and n00bs making mistakes...

I've said it once and ill say it again, the only way to combat it is to

A) have good admin controls (preferably point and click for everything needed)...

B) A good admin

simple as that

Also, im looking at the TKC website (to see what common cheats there are) and there is a ID changer that cant be picked up for OFP, im sure one will be in ArmA soon, which then makes the whole idea nul invoid, and the only people that will be banned are innocent players crazy_o.gif