Sign in to follow this  
Thunderbird

FFUR/SLX 2007

love the mod but i have one issue, some third party addons don''t appear in editor with the mod mostly helicopters(bw tiger) any to fix this?

Yup the useless pistol thing has always been the most annoying thing in FFUR, though great to hear about the new patch release.

love the mod but i have one issue, some third party addons don''t appear in editor with the mod mostly helicopters(bw tiger) any to fix this?

Also a few addons have wrong animatiosn while running FFUR/FFSX. IE. CBT Hummers. But that was noted in the readme or whatever so I'll let it off. I only wanted them for desert versions of HMMWV's ect. ^^

Mine plays fine for a few minutes. Then all the sudden the screens turns black and comes up with the, "Sorry for any inconvience.., but it must shut down." Click, "Send Report or Don't Send." I'm about to dump the darn thing.

Sincerely, MilitiaSniper

@MilitiaSniper

That's odd, that's been happening to me as well. At first I thought it was because I don't have adequate memory, but it still occurs after I installed 1gig more. It's also happened when I played CSLA2 with SLX. Almost never happens when playing ECP, but always occurs with FSFX.

Nice to see you're back in the game Thunderbird!!! yay.gif

Great Tbird is back !! Welcome back smile_o.gifsmile_o.gifsmile_o.gif

I enjoy more ffur than armed assault.

Thank you all for your kind words, but I'm afraid I would not get enough of time to sit down and carefully check out the previous pages since I have to get back to the army camp soon.

Anyways,

As promised, here is the new patch, it has been accomplished today because the previous one that was on my USB key seemed to be corrupted.

bannerrelease105cc4.jpg

[*]New artillery system with a friendly interface that allows you to choose the number of shells and the scattering, the new scripting architecture used in the script is friendly and doesn't cause any kind of troubles (CTDs, errors...), unlike the previous version.

-> 3 strikes per side are available.

[*]Sounds updated, modified, enhanced or completely changed with the aim to get louder and more realistic SFX in game.

[*]Fixed the grenades issue.

[*]Fixed silenced firearms issue, now they are aimed to be silenced, the enemy doesn't hear you.

[*]Slightly increased pistols "Hit" power.

[*]Fixed the US sniper visual field issue.

[*]Fixed the M24 Mag issue.

And a lot of other minor fixes and changes.

Download [59 MB]

Regards,

TB

Nice to see you back T-Bird!

Guess I'll be firing up that old dinosaur once again

tounge2.gif

Thankyouverymuch!!!! Been waiting for this every day!

The previous patch is needed, right?

Thanks a lot thumbs-up.gif

Are you updating the first page and FFUR.net too?

The previous patch is 1.021 or i'm wrong?

a patch now that is some good news smile_o.gif

the mods good and all but erm... my artillery doesnt work

im being the leader of a assualt sqaud and i also tried being the radio man but i cant call in artillery barages using the radio or the radio on the radio mans back

sorry if that aint clear its hard to explain but simple sad_o.gif

am i doing something wrong or what ?

all help is appreciated !!

thanks in advance

There doesn't appear to be any Artillery Group Link 3 settings in the FFUR_SLX settings file, is this correct?

Tbird, thanks for helping keep FFUR alive and growing!

**cheers**

Really wish the FFUR sans SLX was also being worked as well. Its still my favorite MP mod for our gang here.

But, its in need of some more fine tuning though.

Wook [iDGN]

When I try to put an F-15 in a mission it gives a pop-up about a "aim9_mesh.p3d" file. I can't start the F-15 eventually. Anyone else has this?

Shifting to another issue- For those not sure about how to call artillery:

1- As a squad leader I activate the "call for artillery" from action menu.

2- Then switch to map put the mouse cursor over the target.

3- Hold alt+shift keys and click the left mouse button on the target.

4- A menu appears: You can choose dispersion and number of shots.

5- After choosing your options, exit the map and enjoy the fireworks.

Hope it helps someone.

the artillery system doesn't work!

when playing with ffur/slx 2007 I can't find the artillery system ,what's wrong?

i hope the east side also have a artillery system inlove.gif

edit, hang on I made mistake

Great work here guys, just having a few problems. Mainly, it crashes to the desktop immediately whenever I try to access the map in mission. I can go the entire mission without crashing so long as I never hit the M button, but using the map is pretty necessary sometimes as you all know. Wonder what's causing that?

Secondly, whenever it loads a cutscene I get an error that says "Error loading data3D/(some file, different each time).pbo (Magic)". Sometimes it then plays the cutscene but mostly it doesn't, and takes me straight to the briefing where I get the error message again but it doesn't interfere with the mission from then on.