raedor

ArmA Addon request thread

Hi, i belive that some OFP addons could be easy ported to the ArmA

without loose detail and maybe adding new details to the ported

model, like a spitting window for the empty cannon shells fired by

the tanks; addons with a reasonable graphic quality closer to the

ArmA's graphic quality, like:

- INQ M60A1.

- INQ Dodge Pickup (with cargo on the box and anims to the cargo).

The M60 could be "easy" transformed too into a desert camoed M60A1,

and the Dodge Pickup could use some of the civilian cargo anims.

That M60A1 will fit for the RACS units. Let's C ya

Importing the model and color maps is easy.. but creating all other mappings is also easy you think?

id like to see a IR-tracking warning signal in all helis and airvehicles and countermeasures like flares!

Would it be possible to make a mod to be able to Fast rope from the Blackhawks? instead of having to land to drop troops off would be awesome!

I have had alook around and couldnt find any. Has anyone considered this before?

Would someone please be so kind to convert these Fight Positions so that they may work in Arma.

I think they are great.

http://ofp.gamepark.cz/index.php?showthis=7368

spark_fightpos1s.jpg

spark_fightpos2s.jpg

spark_fightpos3s.jpg

spark_fightpos4s.jpg

Or if anyone is up for it, to create some new ones, which has less edges, and maybe has a bush or a stone on it... Just to make the look good smile_o.gif

The Warhammer 40K mod for Ofp was rather good, and showed alot of potential.

Given that there is no real good Wh40 fps, would anyone be interested in remaking this mod for Armed Assault? I'm sure I'm not the only one who would be pleased...

1. Civil War Mod( I mean between the South and the North.) the american civil war.

2. Different Civilian races (African, Korean, ArAb) -hell,maybe even a muslim with a towel- rag thing on his head.(no offense, i just dont know what its called)

3. Different Civilian ages (young, and Older.)

4. Different Civilian gender(male/ female)

I hope usmbody gets around to it. And if you think about it please add me on ur Xfire : easycompanykerry

thanks.

Would it be possible to make a mod to be able to Fast rope from the Blackhawks? instead of having to land to drop troops off would be awesome!

I have had alook around and couldnt find any. Has anyone considered this before?

dude that fast rope thing would be AWEESOME!

Image-33342-289526-mk.jpg

Suppressed Mk11

Image-33342-289485-123611289mVUyck_ph.jpg

SDV

Image-33342-289476-123593239GfBtOB_ph.jpg

Please and thank you.

Image-33342-289496-123842752IAePkX_ph.jpg

Possible to add rope work?

Image-33342-289521-136554295njqzXf_ph.jpg

...and if you like the sand storms.

it's neither of those tounge2.gif

thanks for replying though. If you are interested search realism soundpack in the completed addons forum

how about gunner shields for hummvees? and is it possible too give the hummvees more armor? one rpg round and they are dead... not very realistic

for the type of humvee it's simulating, it seems very realistic to me

Hi I would really love to see some mobile artillery.

From the Russian Army.

Good Physics video here of the way it moves around.

smile_o.gif

What I really want now, is an U.S Forces Addon with Six-Color Desert Pattern a.k.a Chocolate-Chip Camouflage.

These uniforms were used in Operation Desert Shield/Storm "1990-91" and in Operation Restore Hope "1992-94."

INFO: Wikipedia

Pictures of 101st/82nd Airborne Divison/USMC during Desert Storm:

101st.

101st 2.

82nd.

USMC

Can sombody please reskin a Civilian to make him have a Du-Rag ( i dont know how you spell it). And all that kind of stuff.

Or reskin one and just add a Turban( i know it cant stick up in the air, but if somone is good at reskinning player models, I know its posssible. I saw a guy with sun glasses(and they looked real)

This would be possible, but extremely difficult. I suggest PMing someone like Silent n Deadly, who was a great modeller in OFP. I'm sure he can help you out in ArmA also wink_o.gif.

Does it have to be a modeller??? Im pretyy sure you can do it the same way that people are doing the custom faces with PhtoShop( wich i dont have =/ . ).

And Ive already seen a player with a Bandana on and sun glasses!

the striker ATGM is more or less just for looks in the game as it currently sits..

1: the optics do not zoom

2: the TOW makes so much smoke it cannot be guided because the target cannot be seen..

3: even if the target is right in front of you, and on flat ground and stationary.. you still cant hit it because the way the tow flies it will hit the ground 100m in front of you and never reach the target.

4: the tow always moves WAY too fast compared to its real life speed.. even if you could see it it would be next to impossable to adjust its course because its moving far too fast.