Sign in to follow this  
raedor

ArmA Addon request thread

Quote[/b] ]4. T-55.

Well,ModemMike has T-55 pack retexturing/enhancing under work.

A release version is available: Converted Ukraine Mod T-55 release version

have fun,

mike

Awesome, simply awesome!

Thanks! I wish I had known about this earlier....

EDIT:

Quote[/b] ]1. CH-53E Super Stallion.

Miracles do happen!!!:  

CH-53E

EDIT #2: Well I guess it was too good to be true, the guy who was making it apparently got the model from a payware site for FSX and was making it without permission...

I wish someone would write an toturial about binarizing addons in detail.(Preferably with images) Right now I don't have a clue on where to begin.

Lennard. wink_o.gif

I wish someone would write an toturial about binarizing addons in detail.(Preferably with images) Right now I don't have a clue on where to begin.

Lennard. wink_o.gif

there really is nothing to it to be honest. Just use BINpbo and check binarize.

We have seen pyramids and the like.

I would like to request a ficticious runestone as a static object. All the cracks and wear are welcome, so long as it adds to the atmosphere I am trying to portray in an island.

European vegetation is another request. We have plenty of decent models in game already, but there are a few others I would like to see. Where is Berghoff!?!

I was just wondering please if anyone knows the Tales of War guys?

Their Choctaw helicopter was fantastic in its day and I think would be great in ArmA!

It'd be cool if the Choctaw was converted to ArmA smile_o.gif

choc_beta_01_s.jpg

Just my AUD$0.02 wink_o.gif

Stew

I was just wondering please if anyone knows the Tales of War guys?

Their Choctaw helicopter was fantastic in its day and I think would be great in ArmA!

It'd be cool if the Choctaw was converted to ArmA smile_o.gif

It was converted in the VTE mod: VTE screenshot page

Although I do not know what it looks like in ArmA. I have never tried the VTE... confused_o.gif

I would like to know if it is possible to have in game some kind of platform, a concrete-made one, maybe, to deploy devices such AA guns or Arty on a separate base, not on rough terrain. This because it happens that often terrain it is not plain, and I would like my pieces standing correctly and not bended  huh.gif

Platform.jpg

Not a modeling problem, I can do it myself, but I have no idea on how to configure it. I mean, It should be walkable and usable, a solid base to whatever you may want to have a correct position on a rough and wild ground.

Any ideas?

Not a modeling problem, I can do it myself, but I have no idea on how to configure it. I mean, It should be walkable and usable, a solid base to whatever you may want to have a correct position on a rough and wild ground.

Any ideas?

Start with BIS's own model, the big concrete/brick platforms that are used to make the terraced towns. Shrink it and copy the config and your just about done.

would be cool to have special forces units like these. dob't know why they all have those beards but it looks cool tounge2.gif

It's so they don't look so out of place ( just took a quick look and it looks like Afghanistan ). Also, facial hair is " very generally speaking " a sign of manliness/wisdom/knowledge/adulthood. Many different answers to that one wink_o.gif

Hiho,

I'd like to see these addons in ArmA  wink_o.gif

Medic Stryker (Woodland + Desert Skins)

medicstryker.th.jpg

Heavy Stryker (M2, ATGM, MK19) (Woodland + Desert Skins)

Swimming UAZ biggrin_o.gif

uazmitketten.th.jpg

North Sahrani Police Units as a counterpart to the already released South Sahrani Police.

CH-53

Iraqi Civilians ... maybe some famous persons too? Like George W. Bush, Obama, Saddam Hussein, Osama Bin Laden for some cutscenes.

1967 Chevrolet Impala (black)

1990 Fiat Uno (red) rofl.gif

I hope there are some modders who would like to create at least some of them.

new one for all to have a look for the LCH-4 Raven Gunship

the new mi24

Well,i'd like to see this "y"texture  in old SmurfC_ERA_102 pack. help.gifmpgmo3.jpg

Well,i'd like to see this "y"texture  in old SmurfC_ERA_102 pack. help.gif

"y" texture???  are you refering to the Golden Eagle on the side?

That Eagle is a XML logo wink_o.gif

mpgmo4.jpg

Well,i mean that.What is xml logo?

That is a Squad XML logo you use in a MP(multi player game) to show your clan TAG or logo or whatever on vehicles or on your upper arm.

anyway when you search you`ll find it and learn how to use it biggrin_o.gif

Oh and you could had ask this again in the ArmA photography - Questions&Comments thread ...now we are inhere and offtopic whistle.gif

This is my first time posting on hewre, if I screwed it up, I ask your forgiveness...BUT, I am a cold war enthuisiast..I I would love to see the Kiev class carrier mad. As well as the Yak-38. This would give opfor Forces a VTOL capability and would add to a great tool to a cold war fan like myself.

wikipedia.org/wiki/Kiev_class_aircraft_carrier

wikipedia.org/wiki/Yakovlev_Yak-38

Is someone working on a Gulf Stream Jet, I saw it a while ago but I couldn't find the Thread that it was on. I was thinking of some PSD missions and I would like a VLJ, personal jet or passanger jet so I can make it work.

Hi, might sound like a stupid request but I'm wondering if anyone would try putting their hand to making a few engineering vehicles. I know they would not have a great number of uses in game but I think they could add a new line that mission makers could follow. Anyway hopefully someone will consider this, or perhaps already has, as I would love to see a couple of combat engineering vehicles.

Josh  biggrin_o.gif