Sign in to follow this  
vilas

Vilas' addons

Yeh i was thinking the same but i can live with it for the time being, always fun putting a squad of smartgunners against an island full of z-mod zombies! <-- Closest things to xenomorph's pistols.gif

The units look bloody amazing too smile_o.gif the APC aswell, bloody amazing.

The fire-rate of the pulse-rifle should be much faster in automatic-mode aswell.

Vilas, I recommend you play the original AvP game, wich has the right sounds and firing rates etc. smile_o.gif (brilliant game).

Keep up the good work!

i had AVP, AVP2 also modding AVP to naked womand and etc. as RTCW some time ago biggrin_o.gif

but to the topic

i don't have this on disc now :/

so if You have sounds in mp3, please send me on e-mail (in my profile)

i had AVP, AVP2 also modding AVP to naked womand and etc. as RTCW some time ago biggrin_o.gif

but to the topic

i don't have this on disc now :/

so if You have sounds in mp3, please send me on e-mail (in my profile)

Well, I have the game on cd smile_o.gif I might manage to get the sounds for you, I have a day of tomorrow, so I might fix it then wink_o.gif

I'll send you an email if it works out smile_o.gif

Also, I realized this might not be exactly legal. So this is ofcourse just speculating, I have no intent of doing this icon_rolleyes.gif *cough*

i am putting on FTP new AIR pack, contain new skin of Mi17 ith colors matching to RHS MI24 HIND and also Czech version, not Czechoslovak biggrin_o.gif

mi17_ru_cz.jpg

Are we planning on a Black Hawk Down weapons and units addon pack?

=D!

Are we planning on a Black Hawk Down weapons and units addon pack?

=D!

We'll see smile_o.gif This movie is one of my favorites; maybe I'll spend one evening on making a skin. Have to watch it once again today for reference; but - do not expect a rush; still some other thinhs to brush up first.

PS; Some of my recent work uploaed to Rapidshare; Vilas gets it and makes what he wants out of it; includes US woodland (see below for a WIP shot)

wood1ws1.th.jpgwood2fs5.th.jpg

@Yaciek; nice to see you; it's been a while wink_o.gif

Black Hawk Down ?

M60, M21 for US &  FAL, SKS, RPK, G3 for guerillas already in pack, i see no sense in dividing existing pack !

basic pack is not mega big file, and it is designed to work with all my addons of units except WW2

Vilas, check your email wink_o.gif

And Topas, those woodland units look amazing!

HIP picture 1

HP picture 2

there are 2 pictures of which i took colors, of course in game colors look different than on pasted screen

also i have LCD monitor, so in CRT you may see color difference that on LCD is not noticed

Vilas, check your email wink_o.gif (your adress is *removed*, right?)

You shouldn't post email addresses in public space, it attracts spam. It would be a good idea to edit that out. whistle.gif

@Vilas: I still plan to finish those missions for your units, just struggling to find the time lately.

Vilas, check your email wink_o.gif (your adress is *removed*, right?)

You shouldn't post email addresses in public space, it attracts spam. It would be a good idea to edit that out. whistle.gif

@Vilas: I still plan to finish those missions for your units, just struggling to find the time lately.

well, he has it in his profile too so. Oh, I'll just remove it.

Been using Vilas' M14 and M21 in user-made missions. They used to work fine but lately I'm getting a "permanent muzzle flash" when I use the mods. I've got the guerilla and Vietnam packs installed and a few others, and like I said, no prior problems. Now when I load the game and select any of Vilas' weapons I've got a muzzle flash at startup and it never goes away. Is this a known issue and is there a fix for it? Sorry if this is a n00b question but I like using these weapons and I want a fix. smile_o.gif

muzzle flash can be caused by BBAR 010 addon who "mined" my addons using in his config my classes with my tag VIL_

also problem was in old versions, please tak a look at page 30-32 of my topic

now there should be no problems

models are defined as VIL_weapon with selections

what date of file has your version on your PC, since 12 april there should not be any problems, better download new version

p.s.

thank you for sounds, as i will get some time i will add this biggrin_o.gif

HIP picture 1

HP picture 2

there are 2 pictures of which i took colors, of course in game colors look different than on pasted screen

also i have LCD monitor, so in CRT you may see color difference that on LCD is not noticed

Here are colours used on Czech Mi-17's. I think it's better than take colours from the pics smile_o.gif According to Federal Standart colors 595 these are: 36375 (Light Ghost Gray), 36270 (RAF Ocean Gray), 36118 (Dark Sea Gray) and 34096 (Yellow Olive). Hope it'll help.

how those colors can be translated to RGB ?

edit: 1-06-2007 child day biggrin_o.gif

lav150.jpg

this my OFP addon remodelled and reskinned to ARMA biggrin_o.gif

finishing upload of new ViBI.rar biggrin_o.gif

later i will add version with big turret and 30 m cannon

this addon from vietnam era is planned to my missions, thats why now released to 1985 era missions wink_o.gif

LAV-100/150 biggrin_o.gif

Good morning vilas,

according to Federal Standart colors 595:

FS 36375 = 9598A1 RGB Hex (Dark Compass/Ghost Gray)

FS 36270 = 7A7F82 RGB Hex (Medium Gray)

FS 36118 = 414A53 RGB Hex (Medium Gunship Gray)

FS 34096 = 454D42 RGB Hex (Dark Green)

maybe adamicz has something mixed up?

you can have a look > Federal Standard 595

maybe adamicz has something mixed up?

you can have a look > Federal Standard 595

Yeah, I did. I took it from matched list for modelers banghead.gifbiggrin_o.gif

Anyway the numbers are right.

01 06 child's day biggrin_o.gif

my gift biggrin_o.gif

in newest VIBI in 20 minutes there will be V100 and V150 , Cadillac Commando APC biggrin_o.gif

v150.jpg

v100.jpg

V-100 armed with M2 and M1919

V-150 armed with 20 mm Bofors and M240 and M60

transport 5 man

Vilas convert T-80 and T-90 to arma from ofp too = opsing side with us trops. If u wont i will send too u were i found the model from ofp. I wos traing too convert the tanks but didnt now.

Keep up the good work.

arma11.jpg

Vilas,

I apologise if someone has already mentioned this but the butttock texture is on the wrong side. The scope rail cut-out is on the other side of the stock. The AK-100 series Buttstock folds left on the opposite side of the charging handle and safety so as to keep these controls unobstructed.

The scope rail is on the opposite side from the ejection port and the cut out allows the stock to fold and clear the rail.

Vilas! It is fantastic to see those LWP vehicles in Armed Assault! I cannot wait to see them, a perfect addition to you 1985 era Polish soldiers