Sign in to follow this  
Wire

Metal Gear Solid 4 PMC Addon Request

I am a huge Metal Gear Solid fan and I would love to see the Private Military Company used as an addon in Operation Flashpoint: Resistance. Here are some reference pictures of the soldiers, weapons are M4SOPMODs and M14 MOD weapons that we know of.

http://www.metalgearsolid.org/gallery....029.jpg

http://www.metalgearsolid.org/gallery....826.jpg

http://www.metalgearsolid.org/gallery....101.jpg

http://www.metalgearsolid.org/gallery...._11.jpg

http://image.com.com/gamespo....006.jpg

http://image.com.com/gamespo....009.jpg

Thanks (Sorry the images are alil big)

A little? All are above 100 kB... you trying to kill Placebo just as he leaves? crazy_o.gif

Nice idea though... weapons can be found from LSR's pack methinks, but the units themselves... similar have been released (for the sniper dudes in the 3rd pic... check Jonny's SF pack), but the more, the merrier! tounge2.gif

intern forum rule:

no addon request..

try to do it yourself...

theres tons of addons that just look like the PMC´s n mgs4...

jsut because they have a different addon name doesnt mean you cant use them..

basta

intern forum rule:

no addon request..

try to do it yourself...

no addon requesthuh.gif? why is here than a discussion topic for? crazy_o.gif

Generally speaking, to talk about addons already being worked on (although this is pretty much an unspoken rule). It's why there's usually such hostility towards addon requests.

Abs

as the topic says

DISCUSSION

not requests....

why dont you try to make them yourself?

requests would stick up your throat then..

besides, i guess addon makers have their own "dreams"/things to deal with instead of trying to please other ones "dreams"

understand that

Well said nephilim..

Yeah Theres a saying that goes around here..

"If you want something made, do it yourself"

unless its a script tounge2.gif

edit: Then if you reply I don't no how.. -- 1 word "Learn" everyone else did smile_o.gif

Now Happy Learning biggrin_o.gif

as the topic says

DISCUSSION

not requests....

why dont you try to make them yourself?

requests would stick up your throat then..

besides, i guess addon makers have their own "dreams"/things to deal with instead of trying to please other ones "dreams"

understand that

Why don't you read the forum description? I'll make it easy and quote it for you:

"screenshots, addon requests, addon ideas..."

Go play pretend mod / dictator somewhere else.

A MGS Module would be bad ass man. I think Wire has a good idea/concept/request.

I've recently been working with bryce 4. I must say I'm getting better with it. I think next I'll go onto rigging.

If you need any help, I'll be here.

This one I especially like

biggrin_o.gif

abc.jpg

Man, I'm a fan of MGS series... and I'm creating a map (the High Def. Tropic island) for which I took inspiration form MGS3 : Snake Eater... but now, lz, remove the IMAGE!!!!! crazy_o.gif

Why don't you read the forum description?  I'll make it easy and quote it for you:

wow_o.gif  tounge2.gif

Thats a little bit truth but calm down, All of you mad_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]Why don't you read the forum description?  I'll make it easy and quote it for you:

Now listen up, 450R...

This Forum has more rules than those stated officially, and one of them is - threads that come asking for something to be made for OFP will not be respected too much. Believe me, I know. I've never made an addon myself and therefore have the greatest respect for addonmakers and have also only ever started two threads SUGGESTING for something to be made for OFP, and in one case it turned out into a main thread about something that ended up being made. But the way this thread opened up is really not enticing so really don't wonder if any respectable addonmaker (and if you knew Nephilim's work, you wouldn't have written one word of that post of yours) comes trashing this thread...

So grow up before posting crap like that! How long have you been around anyway to think you can read the rules out to anybody here!!!  mad_o.gif  pistols.gif

I think people should post mod ideas,afterall it's the choice of an addonmaker to follow or not that idea.Some people come with  interesting ones and on this forum they can share them with everyone.I don't remember the whole history of "addons&mods discussion" forum but I think many addons were created from people's ideas.

Although I agree with some of you,people should post about something that hasn't been created yet.

Wire,regarding MGS4 you could find a Stryker released not too long ago,it's not an M1128 like in the trailer but it's better than nothing,you can also find a whole bunch of spec ops addons and some of those guys look just like the MGS4 mercs.

Your missing only that huge bio-mech thing but I think it's pretty hard to make a decent one with the current limitations of OFP engine.

Quote[/b] ]I think people should post mod ideas,afterall it's the choice of an addonmaker to follow or not that idea.Some people come with interesting ones and on this forum they can share them with everyone.I don't remember the whole history of "addons&mods discussion" forum but I think many addons were created from people's ideas.

Although I agree with some of you,people should post about something that hasn't been created yet.

Wire,regarding MGS4 you could find a Stryker released not too long ago,it's not an M1128 like in the trailer but it's better than nothing,you can also find a whole bunch of spec ops addons and some of those guys look just like the MGS4 mercs.

Your missing only that huge bio-mech thing but I think it's pretty hard to make a decent one with the current limitations of OFP engine.

Hey thanks for the info! You probably have the smartest reply in this entire thread biggrin_o.gif

Atleast you're not trying to prove everyone wrong like everyone else in this forum biggrin_o.gif

Thanks yay.gif

BUZZARD @ Dec. 30 2006,23:20)]

Now listen up, 450R...

This Forum has more rules than those stated officially, and one of them is - threads that come asking for something to be made for OFP will not be respected too much. Believe me, I know. I've never made an addon myself and therefore have the greatest respect for addonmakers and have also only ever started two threads SUGGESTING for something to be made for OFP, and in one case it turned out into a main thread about something that ended up being made. But the way this thread opened up is really not enticing so really don't wonder if any respectable addonmaker (and if you knew Nephilim's work, you wouldn't have written one word of that post of yours) comes trashing this thread...

So grow up before posting crap like that! How long have you been around anyway to think you can read the rules out to anybody here!!! mad_o.gifpistols.gif

orly.JPG

PM me for good times.

Wire, check out the Joh ACU/SF modules as well as UC's Mercenary module. That's about as good as it gets in OFP for that type of stuff.

lol biggrin_o.gif It does say 'Addon Requests' on the forums description. But who cares? jesus christ you scream at people for making requests? wtf is that?! If addon makers do not want to make the requested addon, they will ignore the thread simple as that, flaming does not help the matter. And yes guys people are encouraged to learn rather than keep requesting addons.. smile_o.gif

bennie1983nl, what's the addon's name?

they look beautiful!  tounge2.gif

I think its Johnny´s Special Forces smile_o.gif

bennie1983nl, what's the addon's name?

they look beautiful!  tounge2.gif

I think its Johnny´s Special Forces smile_o.gif

It is yes.