Sign in to follow this  
raedor

ArmA photography - Questions&Comments

Thanks.  So is OWP a mod thats available right now?  

Im trying to find information about it, but I cant find anything.  

Ive tryed the m_search.gif but no luck.

The OWP in those pics only refer to the tall buildings.

You will probably find them under the name P44.

rofl.gif  lennard I did the same (a Iraq version that is) tounge2.gif

btw. I think you should do it this way on the (i guess fantasy collouring of the plane).

tstpcflgri6.jpg

and offcourse arabic numbering in black.

@shadowY

Thanks for that suggestion, I only did a quick repaint and replacement of the redstars with Iraqi roundels. Will make the version you suggested though, will look much better. Thanks notworthy.gif

Lennard. wink_o.gif

Whoa, impressive picture editing there ezechiel, especially that third one, love the effect.

Symbiot -> pimp my Everon yay.gif

keep working, no rush... looks like my favourite island is going to be even more favourite wink_o.gif

Looks awesome Symbiot! Looking forward to that.

Symbiot, you know that you do have to release that version of Everon now that you have released the screens... preferably 2 hours ago! biggrin_o.gif

@rikabi...just on the spot with that ugly shadow of the wheel through the wing of the MiG wink_o.gif

Thanks mate smile_o.gif

I think that I'll maby release it as an editor extra addon when Project' 85 will be released.

I don't know how to "play" with Visitor etc. but if I could, my island would be just like that smile_o.gif

smile_o.gif I really like those insurgents. Good job on them. Only thing is that the bottom of their garments look a little off.

Abs

@TankCommander: Pretty nice shop, just the tank looks a bit out of place and I can see through the soldiers foot.

@ IceBreakr:

Now why exactly would a bunch of Slovenian soldiers guard an airport in South Africa again??  huh.gif

BTW Nice pics every1

Falcon1: upcoming MP Coop operation that we will release asap the island gets released wink_o.gif p.s. in RL our guys are leaving for Chad where they will work with French troops as a recon unit...

Falcon1: upcoming MP Coop operation that we will release asap the island gets released wink_o.gif p.s. in RL our guys are leaving for Chad where they will work with French troops as a recon unit...

South Africa and Chad are two different countries! huh.gif

tounge2.gif

And I think SA can guard its own airports wink_o.gif

Any more info on that island? Is it meant to represent Chad? Always good to have new battlefields smile_o.gif

Island will be realesed by IC-Arma in few days->weeks.

I know where Chad is wink_o.gif this is a ficitional island on the south part of Africa and we are here as a helping force for the government that is fighting against rebels. Rebels control entire island except the main town and the main airbase when our FOB is situated. p.s. Just starting a squadnight wink_o.gif

Ohh you meant a country in the southern part of Africa... not South Africa, which is a country alltogether in itsself.

My bad  wink_o.gif

Yeah when the s.... hits the fan in South Africa --> Slovenia will be the last place on earth the government will be seeking help from... tounge2.gif

although.....

Hi there Parvus!

I've always wondered: what weather conditions do you use to get that lighting? Did you change the color settings of your GFX?

Thanks!

Great pics btw notworthy.gif

We really don't see enough CWR shots out there.

hello SPhoenix,

thx smile_o.gif im using mostly 31 August 7:20 am with now clouds or fog.

If you place your units to look at east (contrary to the shadow side),

you will get such lighting.

greetz

Wow that was great TankCommander. Hopefully OFP3 or ArmA3 will look a bit like that biggrin_o.gif