Sign in to follow this  
iguanapl

AWM Land Pack

I have finally found out what has been missing form OFP for all this time. A Harley Davidson Motorcycle pack. I wish some one would make that, then i could cruse the highways in style.

I would put two groups of bikers one civil and the other east.

for good police models a retex of DeadMeat's police (to brown uniforms and smoke bare hats) and change the cop car.

Get putting ideas out wink_o.gif

Could someone please pack all of these addons together and host them, it's a bit ridiculous to download all of that again from OFP infos slow servers

A PACKED VERSION !!!

PACKED VERSION

It contains all our (objects,airwolf,redwolf,vehicles,etc) and other needed addons for the map...

BIG THANKS CERVO  notworthy.gif

(...) so Airwolf released it and he didn't want it to be one file.

"I released it and I didn't want it to be one file?"

So why I released it as a single archive? banghead.gifrofl.gif

I didn't wanted to release it _before_ all of the addons were finished - otherwise it would be PITA to maintain such a big archive (not to mention, most of data was released 3 days ago).

Some of the addons including Airwolf itself, as well as Airwolf Land island are the beta versions, but we don't plan to release anything new anytime soon.

In fact Airwolf Mod is now officialy CLOSED

(Look for more info at our page: http://awmod.uni.cc/main.php)

After 5 years of OFP modding I removed all the modding tools and addon source files from my hard drive, and I'm going to take a well deserved break from making addons for OFP.

I had a error after loading everything in as instructed by the read me.

"No World Config" error when clicking on the shortcut. I am assuming it is a error on my part because others have listed everything works fine for them.

I downloaded the full pack from ofpinfo.

Anyone have a suggestion of what I could have done to cause this?

--edit--

trying this first

Check out if you have awmlandpack.pbo(where the config file is) in correct palce (readme file blablabla...)

But I think doing what they say in that topic should do the trick...

I've found 2 bugs, one major, one relitively minor, so I'll start with that one :P

The new roads take the sound of the last walking place, so if you move from grass onto them, it sounds like they're made of grass, and if you walk on from sand, it sounds like sand.

On the red rock island there's a missing object, TMYK woodern bridge I think, I got the pack from the provided link though...

O.k. I found a solution to my previous config error with "Cfg.Worlds" when clicking on the shortcut to enter the mod. Such a easy fix and very stupid on my part

When creating the shortcut I had to address the correct file path. When I clicked on properties I fixed the shortcut section there but neglected to address the "Start in" line just below it. I noticed that after looking at a few other Mod shortcuts for different downloaded mods and realized the error I had made.

Now that it works. Freaking cool man. Great work, I love the mod. Airwolf is sweet and bring backs some great memories from my childhood. The islands are great. Now I have to go threw the read me and see who I have to beg to use some of the addons to place on my island.

Great job, nice mod

I also had the "TMYK woodern bridge" error when loading Red Rock.

Hmmm...TMYK woodern bridge is from Team Yankee Bridge Pack 1.0 Team.Check out if you have 2 pbo files from it TMYK_Bridges.pbo and TYMK_BM.pbo.I don't have such problem.

About the roads.Don't know which one you mean,those from the city(i think they are ok) or the ag smith highway (it is very old and has few mistakes that maybe will be repair in the future...maybe we will try to put those map in ArmA and then it will be done)

Try to find more bugs...

Great map..

However that Red Control place has line up issues, roadway issues and geo-lod issues.

Not noticed anything else yet but one the best and most unique maps seen so far for OFP..

TMCM%20Addons%20Pack.jpg

cussing.gif !!!!!!!!!!!THOSE ARE NOT American!!!!!!!!!!!!!!banghead.gif

Trimphs are not good

useing them on airwolfs island is like a slap in the face.

we need classic american iron.

1940 Indian up-side down 4

1952 Indian chief

1957 Harley Davidson hydraglide

1963 HD Duoglide FLH

2001 HD 1200  Sportster custom

2007 HD Road King Classic

2003 HD 100th anniversary Fat-boy

2004 HD Springer soft tail

2005 HD Electra glide ultra-classic

2005 HD Electra glide Police

I thank that will work

p.s. that was almost like an attack on my lifestyle. shame

It would be great to see the maps in a crime city style mission so you could really appreciate the scenery instead of flying over it in a apache bombing it or rolling over it in a tank.

I say we form a Airwolf mod tribute modding team (AMTMT) to finish up. there needs to be good big-rigs, good motorcycles, good old fashion American violence. Bikers, smugglers, gunrunners, and the sheriff. i like vits chopper packs because it gave me the idea with the Pennsylvania state patrol chopper, the Sheriff patrol cars can be ofp green and white with Sheriff on the side. the Sheriff can carry the SW .38 police revolver, and a shotgun. Don't forget we need SWAT and FBI units of are own. we can use the other mods but the colors need to be changed and the Sheriff needs to be on the west side.

Who whants to Join AMTMT

sounds like an interesting idea

the sad thing is most the airwolf fans are not as involved or as interested as what the SG mod fans are banghead.gif

since the Sg mod release, many noobs have come to ofp

(and learnt a lot)

but the airwolf fans dont genraly interact as much or show that much interest in the under side of ofp sad_o.gif

they prefer to play rather than play & adapt stuff

so getting fan input maybe hard

i had to make actual help videos to get more of them using it

as many could'nt even install it

(AKA un-zip it to a folder) Å»\(ÅŸ_o)/Å» rofl.gif

as the composer to the AWM mod music whistle.gif lol

ive released it as an album (free download)

http://www.wraith517.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/Bindex.html

you get the music from the mod (in higher bittrate)

and a load of music that was iether not submited due to being to weird, or was submited and rejected

its a mixed batch to be honnest

genuin Airwolf fans will notice only about 4 tracks are actualy simlar to the show

the rest are complete re-creations wich were also re-styled specificly to give the mod the original airwolf season 1 darker feeling

id like to thank Tomasz for the insparation and input during the creation of the music and also like to thank DreamWolf for his help and RMZ for his guitar work on a couple of tracks

theres also a special edition of

"Finding the Eagle Featuring RMZ" here

wich was not included on the album (or my site)

http://rapidshare.com/files....p3.html

enjoy

and thanks to everyone who's worked on and suported the Airwolf Mod for OFP, making dreams come true thumbs-up.gif

I'm still wondering way in 5years no one has made a damn American motorcycle. i mean is a Harley that hard, and has anyone attempted to finish T&T pack the closes thing i can find is the armored tanker truck form Carwars. huh.gif

Is there any link to download from another site or from ofp.info FTP2

for some reason I only get around 25 kb per second from ofp.info FTP 1

I have no idea why, I usually get around 300 kb per second

Those are still OFP.info links which are also very slow for me. It would be great if someone could put up a fast mirror for the complete pack.

Ok a few people have said that the ofp.info links won't work with them and are very slow any way - that is a fact so uploading the whole thing onto the afore mentioned site or telling them that they work for you is not gona help! I get to 14meg after half an hour to be told that it cannot be completed - and that is just the island not the whole thing. That site is pretty useless for quite a few people - please upload this magnificant work to a more worthy address! lol.

I have the ReGet download manager, which works fine, except on OFP.Info.

So if anyone have downloaded it, please upload to some file hosting to let others have it as well.