Sign in to follow this  
Sled88

V.I.R.U.S.

You got it Matt^^wink_o.gif It just looks better with points in there! wink_o.gif Like S.T.A.L.K.E.R.! wink_o.gif

And an other 600Mb Mod from Sled88. Hm kay. I played the last Conspirence Mod...its was cool but after 3 days i delete it...make some Mp mod or something. A Mod witch can be long played..not only some days.

but keep up the good work.

BTW: I am not interessted in any news of my projects on ofpc hmmmkaaayy? -.- thanks

No problem, you will never read something about your projects on OFPC wink_o.gif.

Stop talking off topic... If want to talk off topic do it in icq or something else...

BTW: I am not interessted in any news of my projects on ofpc hmmmkaaayy? -.- thanks

You were always very pleased seeing your projects that will never come out on ofpc, as far as i remember.

You could avoid further offtopic by simply telling it to us all.

Sled. If you were a close friend of mine. I'd worry about you. All work, no play. But I love your work so keep it up. Once again I wait to see what magic you can come out with.

Ok to give a bit stuff to discuss about! biggrin_o.gif F.C.A.U. units investigate Area51... You can see some thingys moving in the background! tounge2.gif

vira5101nt8.jpg

Diary Entry Cpt. Daniel Sinclair Team leader of F.C.A.U. 3:

-

3rd May 2012 - 1000h

A comrade told me about a special mission for F.C.A.U. 3. I wonder why knows about it and me not. However the General visited our Camp here one hour ago. He looked very nervous. He want to speak with me today at 1600h. I phoned to my wife yesterday, she is lucky that I will come home in 2 weeks.

About this special mission... Even he looks very nervous and told me something really strange happened in the world... I wonder what his source was...

I noticed that a lot of black hawks flew over the camp in the last 2 hours. Anyway, I feel safe down here, It's Nevada what should happen to me here? A very quiet place without any trouble down here. That is what I call "relax"... wink_o.gif The only thing what is fucked up is the damn heat! If I stay here 1 month more the sun will burn my hair... biggrin_o.gif

Well, let's see what will happen next time!

Cya lovely diary...

When is possible date to release this mod? And how the cmapign long? I think the good is minumum 8 missions to max. 10. This a short story about one special assigment or you want something bogger story wink_o.gif ?

I don't understand you black shadow...

You want to have a releasedate and what else?

i think he also want to know how many missions in the campaign and is it a small or large story

Small or large story lol... I don't know exactly about the mission count... Well but i think it will be more than 10 missions for sure!

Small or large story lol... I don't know exactly about the mission count... Well but i think it will be more than 10 missions for sure!

And that type of answear I want. Good to hear.  biggrin_o.gif  Sry for my english, it's not very well.

LOL a website aswell? Your nuts dude.

thumbs-up.gif

Keep up the great work.

wow! i don't understand where you get your energy to work on these projects tounge2.gif

but i'm waiting for this project for sure. biggrin_o.gif

Lol thanks! wink_o.gif It's just the fun tounge2.gif

OT:

Take a look at my signature and visit our new Armed Assault Newssite! wink_o.gif

Sled...you are a very hard worker in projects for OFP smile_o.gif

My Respect!

I will release the Unit-Demo soon! wink_o.gif So the F.C.A.U. Units incl. Weapons! smile_o.gif