Sign in to follow this  
Sled88

V.I.R.U.S.

Lol thanks! wink_o.gif It's just the fun tounge2.gif

OT:

Take a look at my signature and visit our new Armed Assault Newssite! wink_o.gif

A freeweb homepage? ... then ill prefer much more official armed assault sites like armed-assault.de or AAz or what ever! there are the news on th newest point!

i see, you have got much time, you control many projects, its better if you finish one project before starting a new one... with this what you are doing now will you make some people of the community unhappy, some are waiting for some projects but no project is coming because an another project is started.

But those pics are looking good, but boring. everytime the same things... but its nice that you have got some ideas to create your projects.. rofl.gif

ltrs inlove.gif

Here are the pix!:

aaunit47gw6.jpg

aaunit48ft8.jpg

You can see my new grass will be released soon!

You may want to note that your units replace someone elses units just for those people who may not be that familiar with how addons work

Readme files are usually a nice touch

Yes it replaces DLEM_ACU Units and the SJB Weaponpack!

When I agreed to allow you to edit the textures etc of my pack, I never said you could REPLACE my own, and if I remember rightly explicitely stated they should have new classnames and a new PBO. Mianly because, I don't want various different versions floating around, when all thats different are a few textures. Just repath them to a new PBO, and you can cut out all the un-needed weapons then to save on filesize.

*sigh* icon_rolleyes.gif

Lol thanks! wink_o.gif It's just the fun tounge2.gif

OT:

Take a look at my signature and visit our new Armed Assault Newssite! wink_o.gif

A freeweb homepage? ... then ill prefer much more official armed assault sites like armed-assault.de or AAz or what ever! there are the news on th newest point!

LMFAO.

How about you chill and put some time in each project instead of doing 612 projects per week?

Just a note

JW

smile_o.gif