Sign in to follow this  
txalin

Confirmed release dates and countries.

but what  Really Concerns me is other people posting all the best bits about the game all over these forums before we even get a chance to find them ourselves

I'll do my utmost to make sure that doesn't happen, clear guidelines in the relevant languages making it clear that spoilers = banning. Alternatively I'll consider creating a separate "ArmA:Release" forum where people can discuss the release and people who don't want anything spoiled can simply avoid the forum.

I have been following ARMA and Game 2 for over a year and a half. And while doing so have been spreading the word to hundreds of people here in the US. All who are anxious for a release. And I don't see me or others avoiding these forums considering we are depending upon them for updates concerning ARMA. At the same time I don't want to hear about what other people who have ARMA are doing seeing as how it is not available to me.

I am part of large tournament that has hundreds of active members that are awaiting ARMED ASSAULT release so we can start an organized tournament for it . If you want to see why we need ARMED ASSAULT just check out this site. The tournament has been around for more than 6 years.

21st Century Warfare

OK is it just me or are the publishers cutting it a bit fine? I'm guess the game has still not gone gold yet.. which I belive means its not ready to press.. now correct me if i'm wrong but if the games ment to be comming out in the Czech Republic, on the 10/11/06 will there be enough time to print and ship a vast amount of copys.. I don't wanna put a downer on the release dates.. and I also don't know how this publishing B0110x works.. I hope its all sorted and the release dates still stand.. just got this gut feeling.. I can see it now.. imagine logging into amazon and seeing Armed Assault release date Q4 2007.. but then again i'm sure Bis wouldn't treat us like that and would make an announcement if that was the case whistle.gif

I SERIOUSLY doubt that any delay would be more than a few days, a week or two, maybe. Publishers know how many disks they can churn out an hour, and distribution lines are very efficient these days. So when they crunch the numbers, they know when they need to start burning the gold version to an accuracy within a day or two. Now the printers for the boxes and manuals... That's another manner crazy_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif

I see what you are saying now Dudester. Sorry for getting a little heated up, but i'm desperate for an english version aswell. confused_o.gif

Guys i dont wanna fight or argue but i have been waiting for so long as you all have for this game. I think OFP was the best game ever made and I am just so tired of waiting for the new game. I would also pay any price for AA. smile_o.gif

I just Brought PC Gamer Magazine and there was a small article under there eye witness section about ARMA "I QUOTE"

The massive war-based FPS will be

Released in the Czech Republic and

Germany by November and we expect

the UK version to follow early 2007

Hah bet you weren't expecting that

Huh? A quiet little announcment for

what might be possibly be the best first

person wargame on the PC? this is

operation flashpoints younger brother

built by the same devs but with a new

modern quise thanks to codemasters

and developers bohemia not seeing

eye to eye.

Official ETA Q1 07

Expected February

Read into that what you like, but if the official release is to be next year i wouldnt expect a demo to soon <sniff>

German amazon here i come confused_o.gif

Amazon.de does only send PC Games and Computer Software to the following Countries:

Andorra, Belgium, Denmark, Germany, Finland, France, Gibraltar, Greece, UK, Lichtenstein, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Austria, Sweden, Swiss.

(Seems to be a software / license thing with amazon.de only shipping software to this countries. It's not only for ArmA.)

I just Brought PC Gamer Magazine and there was a small article under there eye witness section about ARMA "I QUOTE"

eye to eye.

Official ETA Q1 07

Expected February

Read into that what you like, but if the official release is to be next year i wouldnt expect a demo  to soon <sniff>

German amazon here i come  confused_o.gif

This was new how?

yeh amazon.de here also

i know it wouldn't kill me to wait until Q1 2007 but damn ive been waiting for a year or more already and I WANT IT NOW!!! lol

just hope theres someone out there to sort out the German text situation help.gif

eye to eye.

Official ETA Q1 07

Expected February

Read into that what you like, but if the official release is to be next year i wouldnt expect a demo to soon <sniff>

German amazon here i come confused_o.gif

This was new how?

who said it was NEW?

Just put it up as its out of a magazine and not some speculation from a spotty teenager.

just hope theres someone out there to sort out the German text situation help.gif

biggrin_o.gif 1st thing mate...

Maybe not the SP campaign briefings but the stringtable is on top of the list ...;)

Amazon.de does only send PC Games and Computer Software to the following Countries:

Andorra, Belgium, Denmark, Germany, Finland, France, Gibraltar, Greece, UK, Lichtenstein, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Austria, Sweden, Swiss.

(Seems to be a software / license thing with amazon.de only shipping software to this countries. It's not only for ArmA.)

I don't think that list is complete. Norway isn't on that list but they accept my order from Norway... Seems to be only EU countries there.

It seem BIS buildt the game all in english (script, code, text...). And since ArmA still use a stringletable (each word has different language versions), it could be possible to have the BIS english text if the english stringtable has been untouched by the editor.

It may not be top english, but it's understoodable for everyone.

If Placebo is around maybe he could confirm or negate.

I don't think that list is complete. Norway isn't on that list but they accept my order from Norway... Seems to be only EU countries there.

Do you know if the copy ur getting is a english or a german copy? the cover, the book and anything. ?

Do you know if the copy ur getting is a english or a german copy? the cover, the book and anything. ?

The copy you get depend wich one you take, Amazon.de sell the Morphicon one (German)

You get the german version witch has english voices but german text. I think I mentioned it a few times now on the last few pages. However, we don't want to wait till Q1 2007 so we all ordered the morphicon version and we just mod it so UI, options, radio chat and editor are in english.

---------------

Rekrul:

Quote[/b] ]I don't think that list is complete. Norway isn't on that list but they accept my order from Norway... Seems to be only EU countries there.

This have been the only countries that have been displayed when I tried to get it send to a mate in the US using my amazon.de account. Possible that it didn't show all countries but that list is the only ones I got displayed... but thanks for letting us know smile_o.gif

Wow.

I had a dream last night I was playing the demo, woke up and still thought it was out sad_o.gif

Bummer.

Guys !!

I feel to remind you that I ship the Morphicon version to any country in this world.

Ive created a homepage where you will find ANY information necessary and a simple way to order and pay the game.

You get the Morphicon (german version), which as SniperAndy pointed out 1000 times is partly in english (radio, commands, voices etc.)

Everyone that is happy with the above mentioned condition can order the game on my homepage. The page will come online on saturday 04 Nov!

Stay sharp!!

So who has the say on the Online download and i can go ask them if its not BIS i should be asking.

If anyone has any information to share it will be JJ of IDEA Games JJ@idea-games.com

I tried your suggestion and sent JJ an email, still no response.

Didn't see that coming! icon_rolleyes.gif

Maybe they don't want to share information until the game has atleast achieved gold status?

@ SniperAndy - Mate I would'nt call that spamming... its spreading an valuable information and not spreading bullxxxx and anyways... how often did you "mention" (I dont use the word "spam" here) the amazon walk-through and stringtable thing ? wink_o.gif

Thanks man! rofl.gif

SOBR[1st-I-R] @ Oct. 29 2006,16:46)]Guys !!

I feel to remind you that I ship the Morphicon version to any country in this world.

Ive created a homepage where you will find ANY information necessary and a simple way to order and pay the game.

You get the Morphicon (german version), which as SniperAndy pointed out 1000 times is partly in english (radio, commands, voices etc.)

Everyone that is happy with the above mentioned condition can order the game on my homepage. The page will come online on saturday 04 Nov!

Stay sharp!!

Erm, am i missing somthing here, there is no link to your webpage.

Erm, am i missing somthing here

yes.

Quote[/b] ]The page will come online on saturday 04 Nov!