Sign in to follow this  
Sled88

Conspiracies: The Experience

Hi Sled, I'm just having a first go at your very nice project and I seem to have a problem in what I think is S4.

Whenever I try to go to S5 (through the opening in the fence) nothing happens. That is, no loading of a new mission. Have I broken something? smile_o.gif

I like it except for a few things

1. the map you have on the site is too small can't see the text and some of the colors are too dim.

2. This one isn't really your problem but somone needs to fix these zombie scripts or make them easier to use cause no matter what mod I use I always come across some errors with them. only played one mod that didn't have a problem with zombies.

3. can't save and reload cause it screws the scripts up.

other than that nice work

found something in the sector that I belive on the map says the trader is in says it's missing addon mfctI116 and then it throws you into what ever sector it feels like tried coming at it from both entry areas. it's south on the map where the shreded blue truck is twirling it's the sector south of that.

2. This one isn't really your problem but somone needs to fix these zombie scripts or make them easier to use cause no matter what mod I use I always come across some errors with them. only played one mod that didn't have a problem with zombies.

It's not the scripts, it's the addon, AC_Dead doesn't have any zombie scripts with it.

(although, admittedly, it wouldn't be too hard to add them wink_o.gif )

Before posting some errors here please download upgrade v.1.1!

I have the upgrade still can't get into the area I think the trader is in.

The trader is in sector 9. Make sure you have no cti stuff in your addon foldeR!

There are no missing addons! I am sure! Because they were all in the package!

it still says it's missing addon MFCTI116 it happens when I go south of the blue spinning truck like I said. it's all in it's own directory that the installer puts it in I have done all the patches and the upgrade.

I even took the source9 folders put them into my user directory and tried to load them in the editor while running the Conspiracies shortcut and it gives me the same missing addon error.

so yeah if somone could host that missing addon that would be cool.

If it is so clear this addon from the mission.sqm! I am sure i not used it! Why should i use cti stuff? so try this... or wait for version 1.2... coming tommorow.... cuz i decided to bring the 2nd campaign with V1.3

delete all un-official addons from Addons and Res/Addons file,use Conspiracies Modfolder

I think so salvatore... If you have any un-official anndon in your standard addonfolder... there are maybe some conflicts!

I am very impressed

I downloaded it and atmosfereis genial smile_o.gif

best regards from VILAS

once i installed the first patch when i loaded the game i couldnt move from one zone to another, so i installed the other patches and same problem, then i decided to install 1.1 and give it one last try and it wouldnt let me go from 1 zone to another so i gave up. huh.gif

stahts very strange... But remember if you press the button restart mission it will not work! But if you press return to mission it will work...! Try it again Matt! Or just begin a new campaign!

Well Version 1.2 will be released today!

We also released our new MP-Project today!

click here

*Cough* Tripple Post *Cough*. tounge2.gif One at 15:28 and one at 15:29? Did you press "Add Reply" twice or something? crazy_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]version=11;

class Mission

{

addOns[]=

{

"rhs_weap",

"brg_en",

"RHS_GRU",

"nim_clouds",

"ac_dead",

"MiG_anim",

"TestBabe",

"MFCTI116",

"vit_dkmm_apc",

"sjb_tos_weaponspack",

"euro_res",

"JAM_Magazines",

"ssv_f2000",

"sjb_tos_weaponspack",

"vit_dkmm_apc",

"rhs_weap",

"icp_kzm",

"icp_weaponpack"

WTF is TestBabe and WTF is there CTI in it? You see that the folder of Conspiracies do not have any CTI addon... I added this to Version 1.2 now... Hope this error is now away... so any feedback on Version 1.2?