Sign in to follow this  
Sled88

Conspiracies: The Experience

When I try to enter S1 my game closes and an error pops up that says "Error in campaign structure".  sad_o.gif

I got same problem, before understand that i'm playin CTE campaign (wrong) and not CTE 1.2 (look in the campaign menu)...

Bye

Totola

Yea I will ask Ofp.4players.de for a permanent link! But i will upload it now so you guys can download it soon! And I will upload the Dxdll wink_o.gif... AAAAAND a very little surprise! wink_o.gif

Here Patch V1.2: click ME!!!

Here the DXDLL: click ME!!!

Here the little 360kbbig surprise! biggrin_o.gifclick ME!!!

I have reached the powerplant (but not all the sectors explored), and i'm a bit disappointed: the enemies encountered in the island are few (the monsters less than humans), and i think that u must create some clues for the story, and maybe "miniquest" to explore more zone aside road...

Bug:

If u reach a cave with a car, after lookin into that zone, the car disappear

Sometimes, after startin new sector, it's hard to knows where is the right direction and u can fall again in the previous one (especially S16)

There is somethin in S-grave? i found noone.

For a new campaign for the Stalker, it will be nice a "1997 Escape from NY" style: u fall from parachute into a big modern city into an island, where a virus infect almost all the entire population. The only bridge is destroyed by the government, where military troops surroundin that island, shootin at everyone comes from that city. U go into hell searchin for your sister that lives there, hopeful that she's still human...

I want run for my life between ruined skycrapers, with Carpenter's music in the background!

Bye

Totola

Hehe^^... Yes i already promised to include some mimiquests in a later version and of course in Conspiracies Never Ending Fear!

Hi Sled smile_o.gif

I've send you a message, look at this, please wink_o.gif

Greetings

Imutep

MSG whistle.gifbiggrin_o.gif

Ok, you have a email now wink_o.gif

Hello, thank you for a very promising MOD with excellent vegetation ambients !

I wish you also did a common (not horror) campaign, with same addons and group skirmishes, ambushes...

... something like CONSIRACIES: Grozny !!!

Chechnya was my first idea when I saw your early work.

Can someone help me with this please ? I have installed the consp. exp. addon and the last patch. Problem is when i play the campaign, it gives me no waypoints or any information as to what the mission is or whats going on in the map.

Would appreciate your help.

Thanks

@craigsa:Maybe you should the full thread before asking such quest. There are no waypoints, your mission is to find the damn reactor.

Thanks for the link, now the horror can continue biggrin_o.gif

When I try to enter S1 my game closes and an error pops up that says "Error in campaign structure".  sad_o.gif

I got same problem, before understand that i'm playin CTE campaign (wrong) and not CTE 1.2 (look in the campaign menu)...

Bye

Totola

I was playing CTE 1.2 when it happened.  huh.gif

Bye

Totola

I was playing CTE 1.2 when it happened.  huh.gif

Try reinstalling a fresh OFP 1.96 and the Conspiracies stuff...

GL

Bye

Totola

Ok here is something exciting:

click here

Yea our birthday comes closer... mine 2^^ I invite you all (so many as possible) to the battletek celebration day in germany... I will translate the forum soon in english. There will be a exlusive preview for Conspiracies: Never Ending Fear!!! The presetation will be in german but if someone have any question i will answer them 2! in english of course! smile_o.gif Hope you are interessted!

If something is unclear ask me in icq please! Would be great!!!! smile_o.gif

EDIT: I`ve spoken with al simmons... if he comes there will be a presentation in english too! smile_o.gif

I'm trying to create a stupid mission in Starlight city map, with a bunch of zombies against me(!wink_o.gif: i got only AC dead addon, and the deadmen never attack me...

I needs a script?

Any other zombi mod on the net (i know, i got another one but i deleted him or i can't find on my HD...)?

Thnks

Bye

Totola

You will need the zombiescripts of our missions! Checkt them out!

I'm trying to create a stupid mission in Starlight city map, with a bunch of zombies against me(!wink_o.gif: i got only AC dead addon, and the deadmen never attack me...

I needs a script?

Any other zombi mod on the net (i know, i got another one but i deleted him or i can't find on my HD...)?

Thnks

Bye

Totola

Quite simple really, set up the zombie mod stuff, then put the AC_Dead units into groups led by scott's zombies (this is important), then put:

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">[this] exec "\Zombiescripts\initmalezombie.sqs"

or

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">[this] exec "\Zombiescripts\initfemalezombie.sqs"

That should work, although I haven't tested it tounge2.gif

here's a link for scott's zombies:

ofp.gamepark.cz/_hosted/farmland/uploads/addons/unifiedzombies_b3.rar

I try only with the Scott's Zombies (no AC dead), readin Scott's readme (setup of game logic and naming him SERVER), but they don't attack me...

Thnks

Bye

Totola

As I told you try our zombies scripts! you can find them in source02 for example. Just open the campaign/Missions/Source02 folder.

This must work for all human model or zombies! :P

Copy this into the init of the unit!

[this, 4, 1, 90, 180, 270, 0, corpse1, 1, 1, 10] exec "zombie.sqs"

4 is the walk animation you want. If you type 0 you have an eatanimation. the second number is not really important but if you typed 0 in the first, type 0 here too. the next 4 numbers were the init for the way the zombie should go. corpse 1 is the name of the dead unit where the zombie should eat. the next 1 is the soundstyle. and the last 1 is the init for a super zombie! if you wanna have a super zombie type 1 here and type a bigger number in the next. this is the init how long you need to kill him! wink_o.gif

SRY BAD ENG!

Here is the first trailer to Conspiracies: Never Ending Fear!

click

To get the zombies to work you have to add a normal game logic called Server and add one of the Zombie Logics and it works perfect i had the same problem untill i did that.