Sign in to follow this  
F4llen_

M8 Assault rifle

XM8 was the name given to the rifle during its "Trial", when it becomes fully introduced and used, it will be/it is called the M8.

On another note, it looks very good, keep up the good work.

looks neat

dont forget to add some sharp edges smile_o.gif

nice model and textures smile_o.gif keep it up

Despite the real thing being cancelled last year (Oct.) I think that's super looking rifle. Very nice attention to detail! smile_o.gif

XM8 was the name given to the rifle during its "Trial", when it becomes fully introduced and used, it will be/it is called the M8.

On another note, it looks very good, keep up the good work.

It's still XM8 as long that it is not officially introduced in military service.

Considering it was canceled, referring to it as XM8 would be the only accurate choice.

It's still XM8 as long that it is not officially introduced in military service.

M8, XM8... who cares?

BTW: Good looking model... keep it up. smile_o.gif

thx guys

@Sen†ry ˛°°ł: yes, i have checked the XM8 from mapfact, but 2 months ago i bought GRAW and i really like the M8 (XM8) in GRAW,so i decided to make it for OFP when i have some modeling experience from cinema 4d

thx guys

@Sen†ry ˛°°ł: yes, i have checked the XM8 from mapfact, but 2 months ago i bought GRAW and i really like the M8 (XM8) in GRAW,so i decided to make it for OFP when i have some modeling experience from cinema 4d

k, thats good wink_o.gif

Hope you will release soon a beta maybe, it looks nice, but how some have sad, try to use sharp edges, you will see, it will looks a bit better tounge2.gif

ltrs

Sen†ry ˛°°ł

Any flat parts should have sharp edges. "U",round should have smooth,"I".

Some methods can be selecting the entire model and pressing U,then go back and select two points,usually side by side is best,and press I for what needs to be round,by doing so you can have sharp flat surfaces with smooth round surfaces just sabove,but without effecting the sharp surface. As such,having sharp surfaces where they need to with a smooth surface as well will effect the smooth surface in terms of how light works on it,overall,these two methods can make an addon look great or good or below. The way lighting in OFP hits any object is extremely important. And if it doesn't show too well ingame,it will when people take images and apply a photoshop filter of some sort.

is this your work or the DSA model because it looks likr that if not sorry for doubting you and great work smile_o.gif

Hi, those models & textures look very good, the best 5.56 sounds that i've heard in addons lately are the SJB_Jackal326 Weapons pack 1.1 or the JAM Mag3. Do you already have choosen a sound for your weapons?. Let's C ya