Sign in to follow this  
Thunderbird

FFUR 2006 2.0 Total conversion pack

can someone tell me how to make the unit in 3rd person view make the camra view closer to the unit its to far from the unit. help.gif

What's the track name that plays once your game starts?

btw Jackal326, great work on the M16A2... I just love it

Thanks. If you like that, I think you'll be pleased with the rest of the upcoming pack, though this isn't the place to talk about that. wink_o.gif

And probably not the right time... whistle.gif

Aaaaanyways, who will answer our questions, now when TB84 is leaving? Just qurious, cause actually I can't recall seing anyother FFUR-member on the forums as active and helpful as TB84.

That might change though...

@1in1:

3rd view is so... Not cool

tounge2.gifwink_o.gif

Well whilst playing today on the ffur server we made it crashed with the error message about texture ratio "512 x 32"

The mission was using the ACU soldiers and we have had no problems with the BDU soldiers or missions using them so it may be teh ACU soldiers texture size?

It also used the BTR80 that none of the other missions used. It has 2 squads of ACU soldiers and a squad of Day special forces ACU soldiers. With a load of russian soldiers.

Hope that helps.

Check ffur modfolder \Dta\Music.pbo

You'll find it there, my money is on 01.ogg wink_o.gif

Can you released Mi 24 and MusicPack without this mod, or better tell me the name of all music. I know someone are from Shrek,BHD,Armagedon,MGS etc.

I was playing bomberman. I blew up the convoy, all but the AA unit and first off, with satchels all crew members from each of the vehicles will -always- survive and flee the vehicle ready to fight, little to no injuries. This is even if the BMP flips over on it's back. There's typicaly a secondary explosion after the crew bails, but these no longer injure nearby units.. or at least not enough to kill or cause any serious injury it seems. This isn't so bad if it wasn't for the fact that every unit is a qualified sniper with amazing sight and hearing.

Sitting in a bush I fire my surpresed M-4 killing one of the many crew, at that point, within my scope's view, I see the two other crew member near him and the AA vehicle all swing their weapons on me and kill me instantly. This is one shot, high up on the hill... even the vehicle could hear and / or see this?

I'm assumeing your using an information shareing deal, where if one unit figures out where a target is, all other allied units in the vicinity instantly know.

After a few reloads of that scenario I tried it again and had the satchels placed so I could take out everything but the fuel truck, so now -every- crew member bails and lives, leaving nine or ten highly trained marksmen who end up taking out most of team beta. I can take out two or three of the crew using the lip of the cliff as cover, but I have to wait for the crew to flee towards the hill, I don't dare shoot while more then two of them can take a bead on me. If I shoot one, the rest know instantly where I am and are a hell of a shot.

I'm ok with makeing the game harder, Id be willing to adapt to a higher challenge, but this seems a touch unrealisitic to me. It feels like every unit is now the equivelant of a sniper unit. Why even have sniper rifles if an enemy can hit me with his ak from 500+ meters while I'm prone above him on a hill with a single shot (this happened more then once when I finaly got to attacking the town, and I'm not crawling down the hill to see the whole town before attacking it, I'm using the lip of he hill to provide cover from most of the units down there, takeing shots at the first, and farthest, units I can see..)?... pluss it seems like there's really no use in useing a surpresed or silenced weapon.

Brilliant add-on otherwise, heh.

Wow did i have some fun with that tungusta... pistols.gif

BUG, Unable to turn out when in the M1A1 in 3rd person.

Maybe i'm the only one but does anyone else think the ACU guys are wearing spatts....If you could lower the trouser hem a wee bit that would be most welcome.

jst played it now i 4got 2 play last night and wen i remebered i slaped myself and got playing its hard but i love it. i have so many things 2 say 2 the ffur team but i could write a novel and i wld bore every1 2 tears so cutting short, "OMG THANK U"

Can you released Mi 24 and MusicPack without this mod, or better tell me the name of all music. I know someone are from Shrek,BHD,Armagedon,MGS etc.

the Mi24 is RHS's addon, NOT FFUR's addon... it's entirely up to RHS when they decide to release the Mi24 fully and on its own... and from what i can gather, a few extra bits and pieces that you wont see in FFUR

The Mi24's will be released by RHS when they are finished.

thanks ffur team smile_o.gif

i see that ACU soldiers haven't wounds textures mad_o.gif

can you fix it for next patches ? plz whistle.gif

Quote[/b] ]Why even have sniper rifles if an enemy can hit me with his ak from 500+ meters while I'm prone above him on a hill with a single shot

Finally another one that think the same. Looks like anyone else here doesn't care for being shot from 500 meters + from a simple m16 or ak47. Its not ffur's fault but ofp engine. That suck imo.

Check ffur modfolder \Dta\Music.pbo

You'll find it there, my money is on 01.ogg wink_o.gif

The intro track is located

FFUR/Addons/Music.pbo [37kbs] or something

in the editor

Tracks - Cutscean Track

Guest Ti0n3r

Does anyone know where the M4 firing sound FX is located?

And my last attempt at this; Is there any kind soul out there that could upload a version of the config (BIN), using the old OFP FOV values? (I can't use BinView on my computer)...

Thanks in advance smile_o.gif

rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr I can't download v2.0 cuz it gives me only 4.5 kb per sec ! and I have 1.5mb connection !!! crazy_o.gif

There are three mirrors (afaik) wich one are you using?

Try another one, maybe many ppl is using the one you're using or simply that mirror has a low bandwidht limit...

I havent rea through this whole thread, so sorry if this has been stated/answered.

The only problem I have with this mod, is that the Grenadier has a mortar round on the tip of the M16. This isnt still used, is it? Or is it a bug?

Still an awesome mod!

I found acouple of bugs (Christ knows how the testers missed them).

The M2 on the HMMWV MG has no firing sound, and neither does the G36. They both fire, you just can't hear anything.

come on now some one knows how to do this huh.gif 3rd person view is to far away frome the unit. Plz some one tell me how to fix or something.. in the last ffur the 3rd person view for the unit it was much closer the view for the unit.

And my last attempt at this; Is there any kind soul out there that could upload a version of the config (BIN), using the old OFP FOV values? (I can't use BinView on my computer)...

There you go mate, be advised though that it may contain bugs because i had to bin it with cpp2bin1.2 which is infamous for wrecking stuff iirc.

http://www.surfacezero.com/uploads....fig.zip

Guest Ti0n3r

Thank you very very much notworthy.gif Hope it'll work;P

Edit: Argh, same result as the old config

Quote[/b] ]The M2 on the HMMWV MG has no firing sound, and neither does the G36. They both fire, you just can't hear anything.

Works fine for me both have sounds.

There you go mate, be advised though that it may contain bugs because i had to bin it with cpp2bin1.2 which is infamous for wrecking stuff iirc.

http://www.surfacezero.com/uploads....fig.zip

thx what do u mean wrecking stuff huh.gif  like what. Is there any other way for some one to do this with out any wrecking of stuff or bugss any way Plz. Just tryed it, it dont work still the same 3rd person view its to far away sad_o.gifbanghead.gif