Sign in to follow this  
Thunderbird

FFUR 2006 2.0 Total conversion pack

Again, replacing boot will add 1 more month to the release. Before the patch is released 2-3 full mod will already be created. Also, if other people work on ffur why is that we only get some news from tb once in a while? A team should work like a team.

Every team has its "Public Relations" person, FFUR's happens to be Thunderbird.

On topic: I'm looking forward to the next release, the updated units are coming along great, as are the weapons (glad I was able to hook Thunderbird up with the updated textures etc).

Ive got a question I may have missed the answer [if there was one] earlier, are the russian units using the new and updated codeblue models?

lol i left this place a long long time ago in a galaxy far far away..

BUT Dun Dun Dunnn im back, and i havnt a clue whats going on so im guessing it isnt released becuase its not on ofp,info :P .. but unsure becuase all the comotion... wink_o.gifthumbs-up.gif

obviously i'm not the one that handles PR wink_o.gif... it hasn't been released.

Got to disagree with a few people there..

Do you even know what PR stands for.. or for that matter do you even know what PR means and how it is used.. Just because one guy advertisies his addon using pictures and text does not mean hes a PR person.

Seeing as I'm working on my masters degree, yes, I do know what it means. In a case such as this mod, the one who releases info concerning patching, updates, et cetera is generally considered the public relations person, ie, thunderbird, as was previously stated. Seeing as this doesn't have a whole lot to do with the patch, keep it in PM

nah, gona do whats best for me and maybe some others wow_o.gif gona leave this thred for another month or so tounge2.gif

Gd luck TB and all the rest thumbs-up.gif

Tup

Right First of. I'm sorry for my behaviour and I apoligise to olemissrebel and all of you guys. Sorry about that.

This picture here show the new US BDU soldier. The texture underneath the soldiers right arm is lighter than the surrounding textures. Also some new screens of units would be nice. Sorry once more.

Final6.jpg

it's not as heavy as it looks, it has molle fasteners that attach to the IBA, the IBA is the heavy thing. combat load is like twelve magazines for us, plus someone has to carry extra saw(magazines) or 240 ammo. i just use that because i hate having to arrange pouches on the vest itself, and that way i can wear it without a vest, if it's not required (it almost always is)

One year since FFUR's initial release is on the brink of being upon us.

An amazing Single Player Total Conversion.

*cheers*

Yes, I'm clarifying this point as I'm most interested in FFUR Multiplayer Total Conversion.

I myself have been on the top of my toes waiting for FFUR to work in MP for nearly a year now. Thats a year worth of effort on TB's and his team's effort to simply improve the models. But, still, this same effort hasn't been seen by the very community so eager, so willing, so wanting and waiting for this wonderful piece of work to be usable in the promised Multiplayer environment.

Most all the commentary still regards the interest in what the models look like, how accurately the depict current forces.

None of the current discussion is detailing which scripts for which units must be wiped, other than the Apache that I caught in this thread a few weeks ago.

Wook [iDGN]

I don't want to read 76 pages to find out this answer.

But.., Is the New FFUR Conversion compatiable with additional addons? i.e. seperate addons?

Sincerely, MilitiaSniper

I'm not sure about that, I tried to run it with Safty Catch marines and I get an ".mdoespecial" error {something like that}

It should no longer be an issue with FFUR 2006. Just install the full version of the SJB Weapons pack v1.1 and the Marines should work fine.