Sign in to follow this  
Student Pilot

Female Soldiers

Btw heres a perfect example of a well trained female soldier ^^

Link

Thats a discrace.

@JGreyNemo

Nice models.

Do women really wear skirts into combat, though?

I suppose I wouldn't mind corroborating with you, but I am taking a summer class at a local university and simply don't have the time confused_o.gif

-Pilot

No but both us and USSR forces have mil dress uniforms with optional pants or skirt or long dress.

No but both us and USSR forces have mil dress uniforms with optional pants or skirt or long dress.

Yeah, but I doubt the skirt is anything like THIS.

I'd also shorten the necks a touch JGreyNemo, in the first image they kind of look "stretched".

hello! "Not noticed that, but them so busy skinning and making other troop models not had any time to try these out.

If you see the flash , its too late..

If there was, I'm sure it would have been posted in the 3 months since the last reply.

Yeah, but I doubt the skirt is anything like THIS.

I'd also shorten the necks a touch JGreyNemo, in the first image they kind of look "stretched".

Now thats just sick and over the top, even rebel woman would wear some underwear confused_o.gif

Thats just a discrace to ofp.

jajajaj, yes the fact that they kill other people doesn't matter but don't wearing undewear is inexcusable and sick ,jajjajaja these humang beings are crazy rofl.gif

Soviet Army; I think so

Resistance; Well, usually resistance movements don't have employment policies

US Army; Don't think so for Infantry, although usually for support units and desk jobs (I know the British army doesn't have Female solders in the infantry)

oh how wrong you are my yorkish friend they do have them in th infantry and they let them have L85's aswell

Awhile back I was working on a bond chick Onatopp from goldeneye, kind lost interest after skinning it made me rip my hair out..... I'm not a pro in that Dept.

Plus it borrowed from the Amazon pack.

Hi is untrue that the BDU's don't fit well in the body of the female soldiers; most of the women in the armys don't look like exactly as Liz Hurtley, milla jovovich or Daniella Cicarelli. But... in some cases... you could find one, or a group of 'em... that look really good by all sides.

To Prove My Point:

ashleysims.jpg

A Marine girl that i haven't seen her face, but... sure that if there's a bit of cold, and she takes off her vest... mmhhh... well, im sure that at least i will smile. We'll need some good female models as those that Nephilin was working on, maybe not with so much detail, unless that you want to do some certain kind of "intros" & "outros". But for make a game reach as many players as possible, it's good to also add female characters, because they also have money & computers, and some EVEN... like this kind of games. Those face textures look good. Let's C ya

Soviet Army; I think so

US Army; Don't think so for Infantry, although usually for support units and desk jobs (I know the British army doesn't have Female solders in the infantry)

oh how wrong you are my yorkish friend they do have them in th infantry and they let them have L85's aswell

Females in the British Army Infantry? Really?

Maybe in logistics etc. but not front line infantry surely. Ok it's the RAF Regiment and not the Army but they don't let women in.

I don't think there will be any updates to this addon.

Soviet Army; I think so

Females in the British Army Infantry? Really?

what about that sqaud medic recently went and got her injured sergeant in iraq and shes a sqaudie wit osprey an an l85a2 so...

Private Norris, from the Royal Army Medical Corps, only recently qualified as a medic and is currently serving on her first tour of Iraq. She is attached to C Company 1st Battalion The Princess of Wales's Royal Regiment, normally based in Paderborn, Germany.

8983.jpg

She not Infantry. Females are not allowed into the Infantry. Closest females can get is attached support, in this case as a medic.

No heuy, yuo rea wrong there are women in infantry wif gunz n stuf lol luk at her shez blatently in da infntree lolz.

confused_o.gif

Thank god there never will be women in the combat arms either.

*Whoops, thought this was an off topic thread.

in english not drunken/slang? also look at the stuff on her gun LLM etc shes kitted for combat!

Sorry, thought you might be able to understand it.

Right.. Let me explain something to you;

When you go to war, you are normally up against nasty nasty men (and indeed women) who try to kill you using bullets and bombs. Now..Were anybody to go waltzing in there with no weapon, helmet or other protection, it might be a bit of a bad idea.

For this reason, the British Army and most other armies, like to equip their soldiers with "weapons" - Which you use to defend yourself if needs be.

They also came up with a helpful way of avoiding getting shot called "Body Armour".

So, if you issue these handy items to all your troops, then they are less likely to die. Cool huh?

Omfgaarrr Mav, you know nothing! I watched the last series of Ultimate Farce, and theres women in t3h S4S!   tounge2.gif  icon_rolleyes.gif

It's good to see who the armchair experts are (who obviously take Ultimate Force at face value rofl.gif ) and who the real experts are.. whistle.gif Helping hand, just give up whilst you are....well, i would say ahead, but it wouldnt be true....give up whilst you arent too far behind.

P:UKF have looked into doing female "soldiers".

I feel I can advise on doing female "soldiers".

P:UKF have looked into doing female "soldiers".

I feel I can advise on doing female "soldiers".

doing female soldiers is part of the army way rofl.gif

well it was funny but:

i think that, ofp needs a female soldier not only for the "brit army " but for all the occidental armies 'france, germany et), i hope to see soon a new female model. but not a male body with a female's face.