Sign in to follow this  
Shadow NX

Laser's US Weapons pack v3.0 and Para Rescue pack

Wohoooo thanks Laser,

The machine guns are especially beautiful notworthy.gif

Cheers,

CH

Have been playing around with these for much of the night, especially the weapons. Superb stuff.

is it just me with an ofp virus or was it when i installed the LSR stuff and required addons all my OFP addons have started to rename them selves for example..

editorupdate102.pbo.a899ef0b.aab

facestex2.pbo.67c5381c.aab

ffur_music.pbo.91af9a26.aab

W_CombatStatics.pbo.36ef9832.aab

SFP_EditorGuy.pbo.5b6b9280.aab

loads of my addons have that werid thing on the end and my addons have stopped working? Need help ASAP!

Just started doing it after i installed LSR + Required Addons wow_o.gifsad_o.gifsad_o.gif Im gutted.

is it just me with an ofp virus or was it when i installed the LSR stuff and required addons all my OFP addons have started to rename them selves for example..

loads of my addons have that werid thing on the end and my addons have stopped working? Need help ASAP!

Just started doing it after i installed LSR + Required Addons wow_o.gifsad_o.gifsad_o.gif Im gutted.

Whoa wtf that sounds freaky as hell crazy_o.gifgoodnight.gifcrazy_o.gif

I'm worried about installing this addon now, luckily I haven't had the time to (but I have downloaded it) huh.gif

Oh, I just can't help myself here, but I have to ask, what is next Laser? Your addons are a measuring mark for quality addons in OFP world. So, it is not surprising that many of us are happy to see more and more. If I dare make a suggestion here... Lately many addonmakers are working on OFP Navy, but there are no good Navy officers and crew exist out there, perhaps you might consider resolving this issue?

Back to the topic. Now Thunderbird has to consider entire new pack for his masterpiece! Poor guy, with all this super addons coming out, he will never finish the FFUR! rofl.gif

Quote[/b] ]s it just me with an ofp virus or was it when i installed the LSR stuff and required addons all my OFP addons have started to rename them selves for example..

Quote[/b] ].aab extension ---> Macromedia Authorware Binary

Definitively something strange on your system, if i was you i would run some good antivirus/anti malware program.

I downloaded the addon from OFP.info myself and got absolutely no problem, no hidden virus/spyware/ninja nothing "weird".

So i -highly- doubt this addon corrupted your system or will corrupt anyone system.

By any chances, have you browsed OFP.info forum with an unsecure browser (by example a badly configured IE) recently ?

As some day ago, unsecure computer with unsecure browsers would have been facing a big problem due to the OFP.info forum being hacked due to a security hole in the forum code (but don't worry, the files were untouched by this code exploit).

more information in this thread

Laser any chance of implementing KS's shotgun script whic does away with the 70 rounds and gives say 7 instead think it over wink_o.gif

When I copy

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">this exec “\LSR_haloscripts\LSR_pjhalo_airstart.sqsâ€

into the units init field and hit ok I get "error invalid number in expression". What am I screwing up?

w00tastic! Cant download them fast enough! sad_o.gif

Hmmm I can't try them as I get this error message sad_o.gif

errormsg.jpg

Slap me please, I remembered that I only had DMA_facetex and not original facetex icon_rolleyes.gifwhistle.gif

When I copy

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">this exec “\LSR_haloscripts\LSR_pjhalo_airstart.sqsâ€

into the units init field and hit ok I get "error invalid number in expression". What am I screwing up?

i get the same error.

also, when i try using most of the halo soldiers, i get a "model special" error. I got all addons rigth now except for the weapons (i got the 2.0)

Love the units, one question though - are M4 mags usually that shiny?

I must say, M249 and M240 are particularily excelent pistols.gif (not to say that the others arent also)

Maybe I'm just being stupid but I'm getting a "\LSR_haloscripts\LSR_pjhalo_airstart.sqs" not found error. I have the addon installed ina mod folder named LSR in the main ofp directory (not res) could that be the problem?

And about the invalid number error, I had that problem too (seems like I'm getting all the problems today sad_o.gif ), try typing this exec "" and pasting the script name between the speech marks. Oddly, if you paste the whole thing, it doesn't seem to work.

OFP can be very confusing sometimes confused_o.gif

try typing this exec "" and pasting the script name between the speech marks.

That worked. Thanks XCess.

Hey guys!!! PJ´s and CCT´s don´t works for me:

Occours this Error:

facestex2\basefaces.sqs

Where i can download this addon ?

If you still don't know how to edit a config, my friend, your OFP life will be a sad and depressing one. My advice: get PBOx and look in the config of DLEM's units for the following entries:

weapons=[]

magazines=[]

Good luck.  smile_o.gif

PS. If you're still having trouble, PM me, and I'll do it for you (my computer returns on Wednesday).

strangely, after restarting OFP the scripts work fine wow_o.gif

where can i download TactEvents.pbo just the single pbo.. i dont wanna download the marines just for one pbo.

Well like Shadow said TACTEvents is in some Addon Packs, but its only 130Kb RAR'd on its own so can download it on its own here if you dont have a Pack with it in already.

Was only looking at Laser's Ranger/Delta and SEALs packs yesterday and wondering if he was still making more units.

wink_o.gif

thanks. I know i know... lol but no one reads 3 pages for that... I may be rude but hey. I knew someone would just jump at the opprutunity.