Sign in to follow this  
CameronMcDonald

US DSAI Extension v1.1

DSAIFlyer.jpg

Is the old DSAI extension annoying you with its one or two bugs? Do you feel tempted to send me hate mail? Do you wish your soldiers would stop shouting "Grenade!" like it's raining munitions? Or do you simply want to see your US soldiers spouting more and more interesting stuff, without the Russians saying them as well?

Well, too bad! Not ONLY have I done this to the US side, I have also added around 250 NEW sounds to the Russian side (thanks to Alfa: Antiterror and Shadow_NX)!!!

NOTE: This is NOT AN OFFICIAL ECP ADDON. The ECP team has NOTHING to do with this release, and will spam you if you try and contact them. Instead, direct all complaints to me, and I'll try and help you out as best I can.

For the list of bugs destroyed ( I'm up to 2! ) please check the readme included in the file. Credits and thanks are also included in the readme, so feel free to take a look there (cause you mighn't be able to install it, otherwise).

May your ECP give you many hours of pleasure!

DSAI Extension v1.1

Any mirrors would be appreciated, too! Thanks!

cheers mate thumbs-up.gif

Great news ! I'm glad you corrected the small bugs and even managed to add russian chatter. Very nice addition !

Malick

Good job, mate. wink_o.gif

<span style='font-size:7.1pt;line-height:100%'>For a very slight moment, I thought it was an April's Fools joke...</span>

Excellence, thanks!

Thanks to it being April First and all, I was sitting here originally thinking: "Ah, that cruel bastard, an update really *would* kick ass. Oh wait, it's not a joke? Sweet."

All this new chatter 'ought to liven up the long CTIs a bit. Again, thanks.

have you ever thought about adding sounds to the Radio options where vehicles play radio sounds? They really do need some more i do get a bit bored of hearing the same radio sound played over and over from mission from mission, some mroe radio sounds would make it even more better.

just a thought

The radio squelch you mean,or the fuzz and fade?

I was thinking on adding a random pitch scramble effect.Like when you get interference ,it flys swawky.

All the radio sounds could do with a revamp.

I think I just made up those words?

456820 is talking about the ECP vehicle chatter that plays when in tanks and/or helicopters. I could add more, but I'm kind of concentrating a lot more on modding atm. Perhaps in the future, or perhaps for AA:ECP, but I dunno.

Nice addon,Cameron. Like it much more than previous version.

P.S.:Check PMs, mate. wink_o.gif

Just tried this today! First mission i played was the "pathfinder" mission from the original CWC campaign.Soon as the shilka start's to fire the sound get's very distorted,if you can imagine the sound of the shilka gun being speeded up and listening to it in a tin can(kind of like an echoing buzzing sound),also after that until the shilka is destroyed some of the voices sound similar.In the readme it say's "(copy from the //Start below to the //Finish down further):"Now does that mean include //Start here! and //Finish here! Oh and by the way thank's for the addon,nice one fella!

Quote[/b] ]copy from the //Start below to the //Finish down further):"

Either way it doesnt matter as those lines will be ignored if i am correct. As they have // infront its like in scripts with ;

@456820,thank's for the reply.Just sussed it out for myself.Hmm huh.gif so if it ain't that,what could it be i wonder?

Now and then i get a pop up "aware_16 sound is missing" (or others, i think i had 5 or 6 different ones yet). Am i the only one ?

Rxcept this little annoyance, it's a great addon, thanks a lot smile_o.gif

Ah, I see! I'll have a look for you, rollnloop. Try and keep a list of the numbers, eh - makes my work a bit easier. I think you're the only one with this problem - I don't get it.

Have you got 1.1? smile_o.gif

I have 1.1

I'll try to keep note, latest i remember was us_aware16

Thanks for support smile_o.gif