Sign in to follow this  
sanctuary

DMA Lean-Roll-CroucRun-Croucmove

--------------------------------------

Release of the DMA Lean Mod 1.0

--------------------------------------

jkghksd4br.jpg

-----Read carefully the included ReadMeFIRST.txt file to know all you need to know and for instructions-----

---------------------

This pack features

---------------------

-Leaning animation left and right for the standing position

-Leaning animation left and right for the crouch position

-Rolling left and right for the prone position

To use those new animations you just need to press your left or right key while pressing the sprint key and being in standing, crouch or prone position.

-Tactical run, when -moving- forward in crouch position

-Slow tactical move when aiming , when -walking- forward or moving forward -with ironsight-

The AI is able to use the tactical run and slow tactical move all by itself when it is in Combat mode/behaviour.

The AI is unable to use a leaning or rolling by itself, sorry that's a player only.

All these animations are new and have been created using my DMA Animation pack "NextGen" 1.1 as a basis, so they will interpolate perfectly with this animation pack.

You can always use a different replacement pack, but i don't guarantee the transition will be as perfect.

-included a mini mod ready to be used to play with those anims for those people that do not understand the install process-

(using a BIS config modified to unlock the new anims)

------------

WARNING

------------

This is not compatible with Multiplayer, unless the server has this installed, so if you want to play with that online, ask a server admin first.

This is not compatible with Locke anim mod , do not try to install both at the same time it will not work, because both mod are using the same config method.

This can always potentially give problem to your computer, despite at 99,9999% it is your fault for not paying attention to the instructions, the DMA modteam does not accpet any responsability, use this DMA Lean anim pack at your own risk !!

--------------------------

DOWNLOAD MIRRORS (any help appreciated)

--------------------------

Filefront mirror

Rapidshare mirror

OFPC.de mirror thanks to f-olk-e

OFPFiles mirror thanks to Revan999

winrar archive is 4,72mo

You are free to include this into your own mod without asking for my permission or any other DMA member.

Just give credits to the DMA modteam will be enough.

(edit : damn title typo)

Enjoy.

EDIT : here is a step by step tutorial to implement yourself the animations into a config, in the case you have problems.

EDIT 2 : you can find an ECP version of the config there , so you can play with this DMA Lean/roll/crouch move inside of ECP 1.085

ooooo looks nice, im gunna have to install this with the currently installed nextgen pack smile_o.gif good job as always sanctuary thumbs-up.gif

Looks great indeed.

The anims look wonderfull same as always.

Cant wait to try this out

Edit - what does the data anim.pbo contain?

Is it the next gen anim pack if so which safe mode patrol or normal?

the leaning and roll anims are superb spot on notworthy.gif

But IMO the running and the advancing one look like they are leaning slightly too far forward but none the less it doesnt really matter becuse they still look excellent.

Great job

Can you send my config for CSLA2.1?I'm probably just stupid or my hands are wrecked,but I tried it 2 times as it written in section 'For developer' and every time it was wrong.  banghead.gif Please,please,please...  notworthy.gif

As for anims-they are great.Exactly what OFP fans were needed.Much better when Locke anims.

Wooha ! Another nice DMA product...

Great job as always Sanctuary ! Thanks.

Malick

Absolutley mint stuff man. Finally leaning anims with ECP it tickles my pickle.

Erhmm if anyone is too lazy or doesn't think they're able to go through the ECP Config and do the copy and paste (because it is a hassle finding the right section) just send me a PM and I will send you my one.

hay can I host this on ofpfiles.com ?

~

Revan999

ofpfiles admin

(its already on filefront though (check under the download mirrors section smile_o.gif )

hay can I host this on ofpfiles.com ?

~

Revan999

ofpfiles admin

(its already on filefront though (check under the download mirrors section smile_o.gif )

well when something is put up on a files site it not only gets a few diffrent filefront spots but also to other download mirrors that can be accessed from the mod's page on ofpfiles.com

Great pack! I've been using DMA anmis pack all the time for my games. That will be more nice if AI could use all anmis.

Much appreciated.

Finally some leaning anims for secondary weapons! thumbs-up.gif

The downloading clue of CPP2BIN 1.2 file in your readme cant work. Could you please give another downloading site beside the CZ site?

http://ofp.gamepark.cz/index.php?sekce=utilities

You will find CPP2BIN 1.2 a little way down that page.

:EDITAgain: To save some work here is the already done ECP config I was talking about, not sure if breaks any ownership rules or anything but here it is anyway because I understand how hard it is if you are lazy.

Link Removed untill I ask ECP fellows if it is ok, I don't want to get in trouble

Thanks for the kind words and mirror help guys.

It seems i made a mistake in the url in the readme, the word "comments" should be "showthis" in the url

So here are the working links

BINVIEW

http://ofp.neco.cz/index.php?showthis=6989&newlang=eng

http://www.ofp2.info/index.php?showthis=6989&newlang=eng

http://ofp.gamepark.cz/index.php?showthis=6989&newlang=eng

CPP2BIN

http://ofp.neco.cz/index.php?showthis=3257&newlang=eng

http://www.ofp2.info/index.php?showthis=3257&newlang=eng

http://ofp.gamepark.cz/index.php?showthis=6989&newlang=eng

all these links point to the same exact place smile_o.gif

Thanks for the ECP version of the config Makivelli, but i think you should contact the ECP developers to see if it is okay to put a download link in public (in that case, i could host your config in a filefront server too).

Just a reminder if i did not stressed this enough

As long as a server , or a mod hosted on a server do not implement these lean/crouch/roll animations , you should avoid to play with them in Multiplayer, as a server must have them installed.

Else, you should just crash.

But if a mod present on a server (or if the server install the included minimod) have these anims present, there is no problem at all to use them there.

Makivelli, Thank you, a great favor for me! I just wanna make such modifcation in ECP Mod. It would be really fantastic ! Now I could use you config. Many thanks!!

Well,I'm sitting too days with this anims and can't integrate it in CSLA 2.1.Well,anyone who plays CLSA please give me a ready config.Well be very grateful...

Well,I'm sitting too days with this anims and can't integrate it in CSLA 2.1.Well,anyone who plays CLSA please give me a ready config.Well be very grateful...

I think the problem is that the latest CSLA Update using Locke animations and like the readme says:

Quote[/b] ]This is not compatible with Locke anim mod , do not try to install both at the same time it will not work, as both mod are using the same config method.

I don't have the CSLA mod installed or I would try it because if you follow the instructions from the "FOR DEVELOPERS" section of the readme it should work with CSLA too, overwriting the Locke Anims.