Sign in to follow this  
Ironsight

Latest screenshots available

Change the BDU to ACU, and change the M16 (?) to a M4 and it'd be perfect smile_o.gif

Don't forget to replace the OFP with Armed Assault and to scratch off the Codemasters logo!

Those smoke effects are beautiful.

Guest Ti0n3r
Change the BDU to ACU, and change the M16 (?) to a M4 and it'd be perfect smile_o.gif

Don't forget to replace the OFP with Armed Assault and to scratch off the Codemasters logo!

Those smoke effects are beautiful.

I thought that was pretty obvious wink_o.gif

Looks like a normal map and texture issue,I wonde rwhy the T-72 doesn't have its own commander machine gun yet.

I don't know if it's a normal map problem. I just looks like those vertices either have bad uvw's or the texture map is simply grey in those areas.

The new screenshots are looking better, again than the older ones smile_o.gif

Great smoke btw.

Oh neat,didn't know that and yet I'v seen that image various times. banghead.gif

hahaha. Cool. It looks like the map IS grey in those areas, but quite intentionally.

omfg!!! what a incredible day this has been, work sucked cause the boss sat and drank jägermeister all the day and telled me stories from his life... tounge2.gif and really freaked me out that he had worked for cia in defending israel, but who knows that might have been just drunken mans speak... crazy_o.gif

anyways beatiful new screenshots! The tank with smoke fx is breathtaking! xmas_o.gif

Yea the smoke looks nice!

If the smoke is long lasting, wind affected big and visible at long range and all that it would be a big step forward.

Smoke is always a dominating visual factor on a battlefield!

yeah nice pics again.

the smoke looks amazing. but has to be seen in motion before we can say if it looks good. but I am sure it will.

even if I would like tho play ArmA as soon as possible ... I won't have time this summer ... so, BIS go on working and suprise us with more of those nice effects smile_o.gif

regards benus

Interesting and yet confusiong,some of the images have anti alaising on and others don't,I'm only using this as a thing to get a speculative idea,I might be wrong,but I would say some of these are older than than the rest,then again,when you keep working on stuff,it all becomes older right? tounge2.gif

that's a funny bullet hole texture on that truck, however if there's now the possibility of creating bullet holes on moving objects, that's like... whoa! rofl.gif

that's a funny bullet hole texture on that truck, however if there's now the possibility of creating bullet holes on moving objects, that's like... whoa!  rofl.gif

We cant be sure of that untill we see a vid/play it ourself smile_o.gif

Oh wow! Breathtaking Screens! And there is Franks car or isn´t it, huh?

Interesting and yet confusiong,some of the images have anti alaising on and others don't,I'm only using this as a thing to get a speculative idea,I might be wrong,but I would say some of these are older than than the rest,then again,when you keep working on stuff,it all becomes older right? tounge2.gif
Quote[/b] ]Norwegian Website Gamer.no have a preview of Armed Assault on their site, this is again based on the E3 press demo

so I suppose, all that screens are from E3 press demo wink_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif