Sign in to follow this  
Ironsight

Latest screenshots available

Rather expensive equipment for a game but Armed Assault could be worth it.

Rather expensive equipment for a game but Armed Assault could be worth it.

Cheapest way to get VR...sort of. I have used it in FS2004..it is excellant and it is natural to use. All those small leans and head turns you already do but do not notice become useful to give you a better situational awareness.

Quote[/b] ]Hold Alt while you move the mouse, that's good enough for me. But Track-IR does look interesting...  

Watch this and think again.

Thats wats worth 50 hard working euros.

Guest Ti0n3r

I don't get it crazy_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]Hold Alt while you move the mouse, that's good enough for me. But Track-IR does look interesting...  

And the xbox version of GRAW has WHAT to do with TrackIR, ArmA or realism? huh.gif

That last Arma-TrakIR vid really looked cool, ill see if i can get a cheap used one somewhere tounge2.gif

This is a message to BI developers.

A M998 is not a M1114, so please, remove the conditioned air grid. Is just a quick texture retouch and it will made the model more accurate.

armademo5.jpg

When they already have demo which is good enough as preview version for journalists why can't BIS release this demo to the comunity?

Is there a real reason which speaks against it?

Guest Ti0n3r

Haha the forums would crash due to the large number of whining posts people would post if they released a demo based on the press demo rofl.gif

Looking good euston,

Agreed at general release of press demo would cause chaos smile_o.gif.still feel a little jealous with all these doughnut munching journos playing it before us tho smile_o.gif.

The relevance of the video to this thread is?

hmm its hosted at gayspy and gayspy powered the ofp mp bout only link i see to it lol ?

btw whilst your here, any info if gayspy or anyother company will be involved in the arma ingame mp browser ?

The relevance of the video to this thread is?

Well, basically it is a hell of alot screenshots of Armed Assault played right after each other nener.gif

GRAW,ah yes how cute,a game so prettied up that only few parts look realistic at all,somehow things just seem..odd...,then again that may been their goal,it may be the dirtied appearing faces and the lack OMFG UBER SHINE stuff.

GRAW,ah yes how cute,a game so prettied up that only few parts look realistic at all,somehow things just seem..odd...,then again that may been their goal,it may be the dirtied appearing faces and the lack OMFG UBER SHINE stuff.

Hey, you are an OFPer! you arent supposed to care about graphics! wink_o.gif

(The PC version of GRAW was quite good, the xbox version was just horrible)

True,I'm just saying its painted up,hmm...easiest way to sum it up,overly prettified.

I don't mind OFP the way it is,which is one of the things that gets me about AA...why people say it has bad graphics befuddles me. But I'm moreso looking forward to the abilities,sadly though alot of people are thinking inside the box,looking at what the game is now rather than what it can be in the future,was it the same way for OFP? I don't think so,if it was then I have a strong suspicion the game wouldn't have 'revolutionized' the way it has.

well what were you expecting to see? It does the job just as it should.

The same job ALT+Mouse does. Overexpensive, overhyped waste of money.

Try using alt+mouse and pointing your rifle at a certain direction, it's not gonna happen. It's also very usefull for driving vehicles, flying choppers and planes.

You're so wrong it isn't even funny.

Wait until the ArmA demo comes out, I'll record some footage of what the TrackIR looks like in one of our MP sessions, if you can't appreciate it after that.. hey, whatever. Your loss if so.

You're so wrong it isn't even funny.

Wait until the ArmA demo comes out, I'll record some footage of what the TrackIR looks like in one of our MP sessions, if you can't appreciate it after that.. hey, whatever. Your loss if so.

Well sure it might be a nice touch against alt+mouse but it costs what, $120 USD? Plus can you even re-center the screen? It seems like it would get disorienting fast.