el Gringo Loco

Military Humor

I only wish that the camera was on longer so we could see and hear the reactions of all the people... icon_rolleyes.gif

Forgive me if this is old news, but I found it today and thought it might be worth sharing. If anyone remembers the ORIGINAL beastie boys video for this song, that is. If not, then you're really not going to get it (well, you may get it, but I guess it won't be funny/nostalgic). I dunno what kind of exposure the beastie boys get outside of the USA... (until now i guess) smile_o.gif

EDIT: might help if i gave the link.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=656_1178194983

EDIT 2: And it just occurred to me, if any Mods feel this should go under the Military Humor topic instead, feel free to move it. I admit in retrospect that may have been more appropriate.

Thats a good find.

Makes me wonder if they were able to do that scene for scene by someones memory. Regardless it shows the delightful humor generated by boredom.

Forgive me if this is old news, but I found it today and thought it might be worth sharing.  If anyone remembers the ORIGINAL beastie boys video for this song, that is.  If not, then you're really not going to get it (well, you may get it, but I guess it won't be funny/nostalgic).  I dunno what kind of exposure the beastie boys get outside of the USA... (until now i guess) smile_o.gif

EDIT 2: And it just occurred to me, if any Mods feel this should go under the Military Humor topic instead, feel free to move it.  I admit in retrospect that may have been more appropriate.

i dunno.....but the wig.........i seems to saw it some where else

Forgive me if this is old news, but I found it today and thought it might be worth sharing.  If anyone remembers the ORIGINAL beastie boys video for this song, that is.  If not, then you're really not going to get it (well, you may get it, but I guess it won't be funny/nostalgic).  I dunno what kind of exposure the beastie boys get outside of the USA... (until now i guess) smile_o.gif

EDIT 2: And it just occurred to me, if any Mods feel this should go under the Military Humor topic instead, feel free to move it.  I admit in retrospect that may have been more appropriate.

I know that unit, they're an MI Brigade out of Ft. Gordon. They're little nickname is "Vigilant Knights." A few are wearing 525th MI from Bragg RSSI.

air drops that go bad

edit here's one my friend showed me that I've been looking for, Watch the Runway as the pilot approaches

air drops that go bad

I couldn't help but giggle damn near uncontrollably as I watched that wheeled vehicle ghost ride acrossed the drop point. I guess it just hit me square in the funnybone.

I'm a fan of the pallet whose parachute didn't open - hahah I can just see the expression on the blokes on the ground. biggrin_o.gif

That's friggin' hilarious. tounge2.gif

Ouch, that howitzer "shot" must've hurt!  crazy_o.gif

LMAO very nice smile_o.gif

the airdrop one was first introduced here by Mr Frag IIRC in 2002

The helicopter one was around that time IIRC.

And the howitzer things been here too....

damn I'm old.... tounge2.gif

Good find on Norweigian entry vid.

"Think I can get in between there?"

"Nope."

"Oooh, yee *something*. Look how big that is.*

tounge2.gif

Oh Yee Of Little Faith  smile_o.gif

These are two stories I remember my dad telling me when he was a conscript in the old Yugoslav army around the early 50's. He and a few mates are bumming around somewhere in the open country. Looking around they see an orchid of apricots. We are a bit hungry, lets go for a snack. So they jumped the fence and raided the apricots. Not having a care in the world and eating, they get a rude shock that makes them shit themselves and piss bolt out of there. The farmer who owned the farm spotted them and decided to open fire on them with his rifle to make them piss off. Talk bout forbidden fruit! The second tale, my dad and an old mate are standing by the banks of the Danube river. Both are fit and eager, they both decide to swim across the river. So off they went. And off they went, bout 1Km down stream till they reached the other bank! So thanks to the crap they poured in to the rivers in those days, he still has the same blotches on his skin to this day. Who knows what the swam in. He is 69 years old.

Oh. And to IronSight. HOW THE HELL IS A MAN TO STAY SANE! LIKE, COME OOONNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!