el Gringo Loco

Military Humor

Nice firetruck. :D

Toyota XIULX?

Sundat, or Hand Over Offender. :p

Anyway, that bloke did a terrible Photoshop job. ;)

LOL good one,

Check this out

Zgxr5WX9m48&feature=player_embedded

He is lucky that they didn´t practice with Frag grenades

This is a joke, right? I mean this has to be a joke, they can´t be serious with that......LOL :rotfl:

Who are they trying to scare with this shit?

Oh guess what, they use stelth technology, AND the have a machinegun+cameras...oh oh and the travell at really insane speeds....World, be afraid of the new super Weapon of mass.....i don´t know what :D

It's very stealthy, Iran respectfully requests that you watch the vid with your sound off.

This is a joke, right? I mean this has to be a joke, they can´t be serious with that......LOL :rotfl:

Who are they trying to scare with this shit?

Oh guess what, they use stelth technology, AND the have a machinegun+cameras...oh oh and the travell at really insane speeds....World, be afraid of the new super Weapon of mass.....i don´t know what :D

It's good old swarm tactics. Throw a lot of those "flying boats" at the carrier groups (all while also performing a missile attack) and the capital ships will be easily defeated. Here's an interesting article by the war nerd (could not find any better link):

http://www.wakeupfromyourslumber.com/node/3793

Yeah I once took over the world in a game of Risk. Get off my lawn.

Not really humor as such, more of a passtime we used to do when in afghanistan. Most civillians seem to think that when you are on detachment fighting you are in a firefight 24/7 for your whole campaign. It really annoys me when you see videos online of soldiers having fun and people saying "meh so this is where my hard tax money goes."

For one thats a very selfish thing to say when most people saying that don't even pay tax and have never been in a warzone before but secondly they really have no idea what goes on when we are away. For one most of the time nothing really happens, and nothing can happen up to weeks at a time, its very slow and boring waiting to do something and when we do it isn't always a case of seeing action every time you go out.

so with that in mind you have to think of new things to do to pass the time and anything is a plus. I remember we had this game called "the stamp throwing game." Where we would all stand in line and take a run up to the line and throw a stamp as far as you could and when i say stamp i do mean a postage stamp. True it would never make more than 2 foot but as silly as it sounds it was really fun.

Peoples were firing LAW backwards since Sarajevo days, doesnt sounds all that hard to me;)

Never fired the LAW but doesn't in only have one "trigger"? The way you have to hold the safeties down to fire the AT4 would make it particularly awkward.

Durr, they left Israel, Palestine, Lebanon and plenty of Syria. That didn't help much.

4:47

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hChB6aZUhjs&feature=related

You can fire the RPG-18 backwards too. (If you're a crazy Serb in a romantic comedy anyway)

Edited by Rellikki