Sign in to follow this  
Thunderbird

FFUR - Huge Release !!

Wow! I just played FFUR 06 today and I was completely blown away, its more like a new mod than an update of 05. One thing I noticed (and it has probably been pointed put before I noticed it) is that the soilder manning the M2 Browning is stuck halfway into the ground. Other than that - great work!! notworthy.gifthumbs-up.gif

Hi! TB84!

First of all your mod is just breathtaking. Unfortunately I also get the CTD after about an hour of playing.

I don't know if it helps but this problem reminds me of the Chinese VME Mod. They also had the CTD after about an hour or so. I think the problem was with their US-Army replacement troops. Maybe you could ask them if they know more about it. Just an idea.

Rocksong # 3 (AC/DC) made my F16/US infantry attack on a large  BAS Tonal rebel convoy much more enjoyable.

Like a hollywood movie.  biggrin_o.gif

I didn`t get any ctd when i play FFUR 2006 in singleplayer, cwc campaign.

I didnt see this reported yet.

Kord anim (after getting in) as well as untexed ammo boxes (lod)

EDIT: I should have seen that one before in testing. banghead.gif

Anybody know why the ground textures are all white on Everon, Malden,Kolejev, and Novago?

I'm asking in general why are the ground textures white, in all my mods, even in the GOTY ofp?

switch ur multitexture setting, off if its on, on if its off.

I've had that bug before, but I don't think it was with FFUR.. how clear is your addon folder?

Just a comic point on your ironically blowing the servers on a matter of Electronic Warfare (double meaning).

Wouldn't this equate to the;

European Monetary Unit - "Run On The Pound Å". confused_o.gif

umm heres my resistance addons folder.

addonsfolder4ia.png

and the other addon folder has no custom addons

get this strange bug sometimes in the blackhawk

yeah thats a problem with the addon, I also had that same one in a different mod that used this same blackhawk.

ctd when dying (playing cwc campaign - just using ffur2006). happens just after being shot. screen freezes. and seems like a sound repeats. which leads me to think it hAS SOMETHING TO DO WITH THE DEATH SOUNDS.

ONLY HAPPENS ONCE IN A WHILE.

great mod this.

i remember you mentioned supressing fire. is it in? any details on this?

Okay, I finally had a look at the FFUR 2006 and I must say: I really like it, it has improved a lot in comparison to FFUR 2005 or FFUR Euro. But there are still some bugs, not really bugs but realism glitches, I dunno if this has been mentioned already but I'll list what I've found:

that list must have taken you some time to create.

great work on the investigation! wink_o.gif

This is my most favorite mod ever created for OFP inlove.gif

I want to play everything over again thumbs-up.gif

-Ziggy- @ Mar. 13 2006,05:14)]
Okay, I finally had a look at the FFUR 2006 and I must say: I really like it, it has improved a lot in comparison to FFUR 2005 or FFUR Euro. But there are still some bugs, not really bugs but realism glitches, I dunno if this has been mentioned already but I'll list what I've found:

that list must have taken you some time to create.

great work on the investigation! wink_o.gif

This is my most favorite mod ever created for OFP inlove.gif

I want to play everything over again thumbs-up.gif

20 minutos wink_o.gif

If you take a look through this thread and count all the posts where people bitched to have it released...

Ya, there might be a few things people find where a longer wait might have given less errors.

I tried to stop them, mate, really I did...  sad_o.gif

Hell, I'm loving the new tank textures though - I only ever use FFUR to play BIS missions - but the models + extras are excellent in my ECP-borrowing-extraaddon modthing.

I want to Use the ACU camo,but I dont want to pork my install.I am at the point of the ACU config rar,but dont know where to extract the files.