Sign in to follow this  
Thunderbird

FFUR - Huge Release !!

Quote[/b] ]How come when I hit a vehicle with a sabot round the vehicle explodes but doesn't move? I seem to recall in a previous version you could blast the vehicles around the terrain a bit

One could still immobilize a tank by firing Sabot shells, if your first sabot hits the turret then it might take it out without exploding it.

Quote[/b] ]How do I Install the Dxdll? I Put all the dxdll foldr and the d3d8.dll in to my OFp maine directory then I Opened up that configure thing and hit save, Then what do i do fom there?

Nothing, But make sure you've a fifth generation graphic card.

Quote[/b] ]I tried the archives, nothing change, still FFAR Blackhawk in clean sweep, The strange thing is that is was there the first time i installed 2005. and i use the same installer, i tried uninstall, install, everything, Computer Curse

Both blackhawks work perfectly in all comps, make sure you read the instructions and don't forget to clean up your "official" addons folders [OperationFlashpoint\addons l Res\addons]

Regards

Thunderbird84

It be nice if I could get that stupid pilot art off the A-10's cockpit side. mad_o.gif

lol? or the "Ivan's eater" one?

I do like both of them, you can live with'em as well though.

smile_o.gif

Regards

TB84

Thunderbird84,

Im going to try my hand at re-animating the characters using OFPanim, and wanted to use the main FFUR 1985 character model as a reference if possible. Can you tell me what .pbo he is in?

Thunderbird84,

Im going to try my hand at re-animating the characters using OFPanim, and wanted to use the main FFUR 1985 character model as a reference if possible. Can you tell me what .pbo he is in?

US -> Hyk_USsol.pbo

Ru -> RHS_RMFI.pbo

Animations -> ffur1985\dta\anim.pbo (they belong to DMA,though.)

Good luck.

Regards

TB84

sef_humve has army and airforce hummers in the pack, if not the combat hummers were more than adiquite if you did not wanna deal with bug issues.

Marine hummers usually are decked out with fording kits which is the tall exhaust pipe and air breather stack. The mg jeep should be replaced with M1025A1 Slant back with 50 cal with or without shield kit.

Quote[/b] ]Marine hummers usually are decked out with fording kits which is the tall exhaust pipe and air breather stack. The mg jeep should be replaced with M1025A1 Slant back with 50 cal with or without shield kit.

Thanks for informing us about this.

Regards

TB84

Iv got an question iv got the ffru 2005 mod on my comp with the sky pack not llumax but rabbits beacuse for some reason i could not get that llumax sky pack to work, but if i dl the asia one and install and diffrent sky pack could i do that, like with out messing up the 2005 one i have.

Also if u can help me with this is iv dl Nam sky pack but it comes with Bis NVG and i would like to have the INQ NVG can i in any way have thim while haveing the Nam sky pack?

Thunderbird,

I thought the China/Japan replacement was a great new idea but how about continuing this and creating European replacement to further break the mold of every game being USA orientated?  

UK or Germany as west, keep the Willec stuff as resistance (or maybe France: OFrP's stuff is on resistance side, could make for some interesting games?), possibly keep Russia as East as they were the threat to Europe during the Cold War.

Just a suggestion, I won't pester you anymore  smile_o.gif

if i remember correctly TB you said you may be looking into implementing the AI talking and chatting

just 2 things about it

1. If you do it will it be ECP's or an FFUR own made one ?

2. Any more news on it ?

i just love that effect and the tank crew one but the AI talking/chatting is much better please incorpirate it

but no worrys if you cant

only 9 track left!

data/music.pbo-

01=crimson tide-uss alabama

02=

03=

04=The General's Daughter -carmenii burana

05=the gladiator-the barbarian horde

06=crimson tide-roll tide

07=usaf military battle himn for the republic-glory glory alleluja

08=crimson tide-mutiny

09=

10=spy game-explosion & aftermath

11=metal gear solid-End Title The Best Is Yet To Come

12=

13=metal gear solid 3-main theme

14=russian himn

15=shrek

16=blak hawk down-gortoz a ran

frost=

mixdown=

motherland=lube-motherland

seventh_decide=disney's dinosaurs-the eggs travels

seventh_iamgonnafly=

seventh_lifeless=

seventh_overdose=

I thought I remember reading once that you were adding more realistic ammo properties, but looking through the config most of the settings appear the same for small arms, im not sure about the tanks and planes though.

Quote[/b] ]Also if u can help me with this is iv dl Nam sky pack but it comes with Bis NVG and i would like to have the INQ NVG can i in any way have thim while haveing the Nam sky pack?

Iv got an question iv got the ffru 2005 mod on my comp with the sky pack not llumax but rabbits beacuse for some reason i could not get that llumax sky pack to work, but if i dl the asia one and install and diffrent sky pack could i do that, like with out messing up the 2005 one i have.

You can install any of the sky packs you want, follow the instructions then everything would work perfectly.

If you wish to install INQ NVG instead of BIS one, download the following file,

NVG and extract all its files to your "newdta" folder then follow the instructions to install the sky pack.

Quote[/b] ]Thunderbird,

I thought the China/Japan replacement was a great new idea but how about continuing this and creating European replacement to further break the mold of every game being USA orientated?

UK or Germany as west, keep the Willec stuff as resistance (or maybe France: OFrP's stuff is on resistance side, could make for some interesting games?), possibly keep Russia as East as they were the threat to Europe during the Cold War

Unfortunately for some real lifes reasons, I won't be able to continue FFUR cuz I'll have to join a governmental organisation within the next few months, currently we're focusing on the patchs we're making.

Quote[/b] ]if i remember correctly TB you said you may be looking into implementing the AI talking and chatting

just 2 things about it

1. If you do it will it be ECP's or an FFUR own made one ?

2. Any more news on it ?

Why should we spend our time by re-working or working on new scripts instead of using ECP smooth ones?

Quote[/b] ]I thought I remember reading once that you were adding more realistic ammo properties, but looking through the config most of the settings appear the same for small arms, im not sure about the tanks and planes though.

We kept some "ammunitions values", (especially infantry weapons) in the goal to avoid breaking some of BIS missions, but we'll improve 'em' more in the incoming patchs.

Quote[/b] ]Just thought you should know you left DKM out of the credits.

Added.

My apologies, I've totally forgotten.

Best Regards

Thunderbird84

Quote[/b] ]I thought I remember reading once that you were adding more realistic ammo properties, but looking through the config most of the settings appear the same for small arms, im not sure about the tanks and planes though.

We kept some "ammunitions values", (especially infantry weapons) in the goal to avoid breaking some of BIS missions, but we'll improve 'em' more in the incoming patchs.

I was just playing a mission with a Spetsnaz unit armed with an AS Val. It seemed really powerful. i checked out the config and sure enough, its damage around the same as a BIS .50cal, and it has almost no recoil, and best of all: 64 round mag! Its like the ultimate weapon, i was able to take down enemies from about 300m away with a single shot to the chest! Really cool, but terribly unrealistic and terribly balanced. You should decrease mag capacity and raise recoil and lower accuracy to make it more realistic. I know you were saying about balance earlier, so if thats your major concern, you shoud decrease damage big-time. pistols.gif

Hello,

Juste to signify a Bug When you do Copter Mission in Oficcial campaign You have this Error message :

Couldn't load mission Missing hfr_ah64.

Best Reagards, Exa

Quote[/b] ]Hello,

Juste to signify a Bug When you do Copter Mission in Oficcial campaign You have this Error message :

Couldn't load mission Missing hfr_ah64.

i got that on one of the missions but next time i tried it no error its strange the addons in my folder and has always been but i still got the error

try it again you may or may not have the error again

Already reported more than one, and as said more than once too, we'll enhance a lot the weapons realism in the incoming patchs.

Btw list of bugs/errors & suggestions updated:

Quote[/b] ]smoke added to grenadelaunchers //05

will make possible the use of duplicated addons by regrouping all addons in "FFUR_..." folders...

will fix Mi24 "AI - auto retract Gear".

Halo Script

will add more of tradional asian songs to the asian pack.

M24 will have M24 SWS name instead of M24 mag.

will incorporate RGO to the FFUR 2005/Timed F1 as well.

BRDM FDF instead of the old ones.

Urals animations (enhanced ones by CameronMcDonald).

New Retextured Guba.

Will fix otw_haloru/ffur_halopara.p3d/missing parachute [winter].

will fix "\raft\scripts\bailout.sqs not found" message [winter].

hfr_apac thing.

Javelin and other asian Huge AT rocket launchers will lock their targets.

Remington 870 will be loaded automatically with a short delay due to the fact it's a pump-action shotgun.

will make new M16+mortars models.

will add a flame effect/explosion effect to the F16.

will take out the crater for choppers.

will take out the handguns from Machinegunners.

will replace BIS satchel [FFUR Asia].

will replace the Glocks.

will replace the M203 ironsight.

will replace the supercobra by a cobra F for the 85 woodland pack.

will enhance the realism data and will change some values.

//will replace BIS shilka by Spetznatz incoming one.

//ill replace BIS scud by Spetznatz incoming Luna.

//will replace the japanese models by incoming updated ones by Hyk.

//will incorporate Japanese and chinese radio voices to the FFUR Asian Crisis Pack.

Marine hummers usually are decked out with fording kits which is the tall exhaust pipe and air breather stack. The mg jeep should be replaced with M1025A1 Slant back with 50 cal with or without shield kit.

will enhance the weapons values and ammunitions.

and more...

Regards

TB84

Asia

-QBZ81 muzzleflash shadow is allways visible

-Q5II gear is allways down

Quote[/b] ]Just thought you should know you left DKM out of the credits.

Added.

My apologies, I've totally forgotten.

Fair enough, thanks. smile_o.gif

Here is a sneak peak at a program called FFUR Handyman I've developing for the FFUR mods to make repetitive tasks such as swapping single and multiplayer configurations easier. Nothing is really decided yet, and stuff might be moved around or removed later, but here it is at the minute:

handyman.jpg

It is nowhere near completion, and stuff still needs to be added (i.e. into the blank space underneath the folder name bit), but that's the basic outline.

It might require the VB6 runtime files, which could complicate things...