Sign in to follow this  
zootso

Release....

There are rumors going around that AA was cancelled,can anyone confirm wether this is true or not?

xnodunitx you know better than to post something like that without telling us how you heard this rumour...

There are rumors going around that AA was cancelled,can anyone confirm wether this is true or not?

LMAO - What rumours and from whom?

What a pile of BS! pistols.gif

People like you really p*** me off - why bother? mad_o.gif

quit fishing for info you are not going to get! banghead.gif

im just guessing here so anyone(suma or placebo) can tell me otherwise.

it's possible that Bis is waiting to see the impact of OFP:E, and seeing that so many people are getting it and are liking it; its save to say that Bis can get better offers from publishers now.

i think BIS already has a publisher and is busy working with them to get the publisity and add campain ready for a suprise release.

it only makes sence to be getting ready to release armass mid November-early December, just intime for Xmas.

anytime after that would be a waste, and Bis would loose alot in sales.

LMAO - What rumours and from whom?

What a pile of BS! pistols.gif

People like you really p*** me off - why bother? mad_o.gif

On the Armed assault website,it should still be on the first page unless the a new page was made in which case its on 2 or 3,just do a search for the word "Fooled" and thats the person. I didn't say the rumor,somebody else did so get off my case,both of you. All I was doing was asking a simple question,I didnt say the game was cancelled so its not trolling,so what did I do to piss you off? If it was a simple question then you need some anger management man.

What i'd like to know is that if NO info has been issued how does he know for sure it's been cancelled. I think he's just speculating as he's not used to the waiting times some companies put us people through. He's impatiant because he needs constant updates and pictures to feed his tiny mind. So to make himself feel better he starts to spread his "bad vibes" through the rest of the community, fishing for anybody with the same insanely innacurate views.

Hes called himself "fooled" because thats what he's trying to do to us....

K, then you were not trolling, you were just fooled by a troll.

lol, oh yes they make a big preview on the E3, the biggest game fair and canceled the game few month later. smile_o.gif

i believe we will get more information soon. wink_o.gif

What i'd like to know is that if NO info has been issued how does he know for sure it's been cancelled. I think he's just speculating as he's not used to the waiting times some companies put us people through. He's impatiant because he needs constant updates and pictures to feed his tiny mind. So to make himself feel better he starts to spread his "bad vibes" through the rest of the community, fishing for anybody with the same insanely innacurate views.

Hes called himself "fooled" because thats what he's trying to do to us....

Hence the reason I was trying to get a confirmation from a staff employee so I could shut this person up,I don't myself believe that AA is cancelled,from the amount of work they have put in it and such.

Anger Management? That's our friends the Yanks!

I'm sorry if I offended you - Maybe if you'd explained yourself first off you wouldn't have had such a negative response!

Yeah but it wasn't really called for to make me look like somebody said the game had been cancelled when I was simply asking a confirmation,I thought I had put the information there but it must have been something else.

I fear that ArmA won't be published until they sell some of OFP:E because no one would buy OFP:E(except those who only have Xbox) when they can play ArmA on PC. I hope I'm not right.

I fear that ArmA won't be published until they sell some of OFP:E because no one would buy OFP:E(except those who only have Xbox) when they can play ArmA on PC. I hope I'm not right.

I think finding a publisher willing to publish and support the game must also have some sort of influence, and i mean making a good contract, not selling themselves to a greedy/shitty publisher crazy_o.gif .

This is where i think ARAS should aim towards being a whole new game and not a improved version of the old one with some new content and the Operation Flashpoint:R material included. This would increase the product's value and its odds of competing and succeding has a comercial product.

Right now it sounds like the same game with a improved engine and a new expantion included wich might seem good enough to the loyal fanbase but not in the eyes of a potencial publisher.

Theres been rumors about Activision and Codemasters in bed with eachother on one forum here

Another BIS forum

I thought BIS and Codemasters parted

Makes me wonder if Activision maybe the distribution compnay this game has been looking for, might be something OFP gets used to seeing. I'm just guessing as all of us are but if you read this it might make sense :-

Activision to Distribute Quality Lineup

There needs to be some sort of official statement soon.

But the canceled statement is a big lie.

Well put it this way, if it said AA was canceled I might buy it but BI arnt even making an OFP2, game2 is owned by them 100% nothing to do with Codemasters, this blip in this scam reveals the fact that the statement is bullshit.

Above post are you referring to xnodunitx's post with regards to Fooled ?

if so I read that , seems like BS to me too

I don't know if they haven't publisher, or if they want to wait to sell some Elite copies or other reasons. icon_rolleyes.gif

The only thing i know is: there is no reason for not giving to the community some info (more pics, a trailer, and if ArmA is not going to be released in Xmas, a demo!wink_o.gif. A demo will increase the number of people going to buy the game for sure... wink_o.gif

<span style='color:red'>News are</span> welcome.gif

Above post are you referring to xnodunitx's post with regards to Fooled ?

if so I read that , seems like BS to me too

I was just refering to fooled posts, ironic name isnt it, I dont buy his statement, im just surprised Placebo hasnt made a statement which worries me, but well as I said above the statement doesnt make sense.

I don't know if they haven't publisher, or if they want to wait to sell some Elite copies or other reasons. icon_rolleyes.gif

The only thing i know is: there is no reason for not giving to the community some info (more pics, a trailer, and if ArmA is not going to be released in Xmas, a demo!wink_o.gif.  A demo will increase the number of people going to buy the game for sure...  wink_o.gif

<span style='color:red'>News are</span>  welcome.gif

That's the whole point if there's no distributor there cant be no trailers , demos..

I'm sure I saw somewhere release date during the fall, well thats not over yet  nener.gif

The only thing i know is: there is no reason for not giving to the community some info (more pics, a trailer, and if ArmA is not going to be released in Xmas, a demo!wink_o.gif.  A demo will increase the number of people going to buy the game for sure...  wink_o.gif

<span style='color:red'>News are</span>  welcome.gif

That's the whole point if there's no distributor there cant be no trailers , demos..

I'm sure I saw somewhere release date during the fall, well thats not over yet  nener.gif

Why cant there be trailers without a publisher?

BIS owns Armed Assault, they can do what they want with it, release a demo, put the whole game on their site for free download, anything they want.

who needs publishers/distributors today right ? ...

let's made fully digital online distribution ...

price 15-20 bucks and own all competition smile_o.gif

and of course in case someone want CD/DVD then some more bucks for fedex (or so) delivery anywhere in world smile_o.gif

in case of wallmart and similar stores ... no problem to print some tens thousands CD/DVDs for them too smile_o.gif

sell it on fileplanet etc, or mail order from BI

If we want a cover, we can have a community competiton