Sign in to follow this  
FischKopp

USMC Mod V 1.4

Again a USMC mod is born. After i closed the Semper Fidelis Addons Studio i didn´t stopped the work on my projects you have already seen on pics.

The diffrence to SEF is that we will focus only on some addons. With SEF i tried to make all or a lot of vehicle variations.

However this mod will be made for Armed Assault. The focus will in his first part on woodland camoed units. A jungle and desert expansion is possible, but this is only a suggestion. Like every mod i search for mebers. We already know a possible host for a website. Also we need the folowing personal:

*1 web-designer (very important)

*1 scripter (missions)

*1-2 missions editor

*1 modler for island objects (maybe he can improve his skills to get an other job)

*1 modler for vehicels (experienced) => with texturing skills

*? beta-tester (VBS1 required)

Contact me via PM if you are interested

The team consist of following member:

Jakerod=> WRP-editor

FischKopp=> leader ( i hate this describtion), modler, tex-artist

and Soul Assassin who helps with a project ...

Some pics from the new 5t trucks.

M923 Support Trucks

USMC04.jpg

M923 Transportation Trucks

USMC05.jpg

Questions? Ask!

Good look with this new enterprise that you start. Thank to you the essence of the USMC Mod is still alive wink_o.gif

And those trucks are looking very nice, as always thumbs-up.gif

Great news!

Nice to see that the community hasn't lost one of it's best addonmakers! thumbs-up.gif

Godd luck for your new project! smile_o.gif

Glad your still goin,gives me some competition with my own abrams wink_o.gif I really love the 5T trucks,keep up the excellent work!

you wont bring any of the addons originally planned for SEF will you?

like the Harrier and units?

anyways, looks very nice, keep up the good work smile_o.gif

@the_shadow: I will use a lot of stuff from the SEF units ... shall i reinvent the wheel? Sure, i will not make use from all of them. As an Example, only the AV-8B Harrier II Plus (VMA-231) will be used in the mod. Don ask for the others. The decision is already made. But if the main project will be a succses, some of the other units will be included in the expansion.

@xnodunitx: yeah, competition ... with the M1A1 ... and the AH-1W/Z biggrin_o.gif

Sounds like a very good setting, the prewar positioning of objectives looks good too.  Sounds like the freshwater patrol section of the local navy will be very important for this campaign.

If it was me on +1 hour into operations, I'd marshall all the fighter & attack aircraft to hit the major SAM threats enroute to enemy airbase and just waste the airbase right in the start of the campaign (assuming the player has significant control over air ops in Armed Assault).

Yes there is a significant danger to that bold tactic, but if the enemy only has one major airbase launching fighters/bombers, it would be a very wise risk.  All friendly  ground troops near the FLOT would be told to continue to retreat and reinforce, buying the airforce time to quickly wreck havoc on the enemy's airbase(s), command & control, war production, and infastructure.

It won´t be that easy havocsquad wink_o.gif ... don´t foget the international affairs. biggrin_o.gif

BTW: To the people that already PMed me. I will reply on sunday ... i want to collect them and then give an answer.

I guess you haven't flew wingman with me Fisch, crazy and impossible are words I tend to miss.  That's espcially true on those very important sorties that the only answer can be "Consider it done."

That's why they give flight certification to pilots after their successful training, because in the fine print it also certifies you as clinically nuts.   rofl.gif

Well its time there is some things to show from me too. USMC Mod in full colours smile_o.gif

AAVP7A1 (WIP)

aavp22di.jpg

aavp16cc.jpg

Model: FischKopp Texturing: Soul_Assassin

Enjoy yay.gif

Some more pics of the AAV pleeeease

it looks teh frikin bomb inlove.gif

( look see what you did ... you turned me into a 15 year old )

nothing better than a good model and skin making combo and you fellas have it down ... i doth my cap sirs smile_o.gif

so no SEF addons are coming out for OFP?

huh.gif

Nah man, FK shut up shop on SEF for OFP and is working on ArmA addons (correct me if i'm wrong) Good move if you ask me, ArmA will be great when it comes with Modders already working on addons.

ok a little confused about this mod. You mentioned that you are making this for AA. Now has BIS given you a headsup on the game capability so you can build the mod to meet that or are you just speculating? Also is the map representative of an AA Map or again speculation. Thanks for the update.

That AAVP7A1 looks great, even the picture looks like it was taken in AA...

I guess that's what great texturing gets you. smile_o.gif