Sign in to follow this  
crave22

WWI Mod

Quote[/b] ]In the meantime, I will hunt down some actual information instead of nit-picking over everything

Nit picking is more fun. mad_o.gif

biggrin_o.gif

BUZZARD @ Oct. 04 2005,18:10)]wow_o.gif Cool!!! Always wanted to have a customizable plane biggrin_o.gif Looking forward to it...

Also, I tried to make existing units attack "Archangel" flying airships but they didn't, so it would be cool if you could make some WWI dirigibles for the unique Zeppelin-hunting missions!! biggrin_o.gif

Hi,

try the invtarget.pbo; with an getpos, setpos script you can place an invisible target on the Archangel and they will shoot on him. This is also very funny if you set an invisible target to a plane to force infantry to shoot at the plane.

If you're interested, I have some detail shots of, I believe a Mark IV male, which I took in the Belgium war museum in Brussel. There not to great but may be offer some help. Contact me through PM if you wan't them.

Cheers,

Wouter (great ID this mod btw!wink_o.gif

EDIT: Found a really good site on WW1 modelling:

WW1 reference site with great detail pictures

z1.jpg

Here's a two sec conversion of my french guy, um my mod can always do with some help, so perhaps we could do a deal hehe to swap some work over in exchanges, i could do some stuff u guys cant or dont want too lol, and some of ur guys could help me? Good luck anyway chaps looking good!

Here's a two sec conversion of my french guy, um my mod can always do with some help, so perhaps we could do a deal hehe to swap some work over in exchanges, i could do some stuff u guys cant or dont want too lol, and some of ur guys could help me? Good luck anyway chaps looking good!

Hi, I like it!!!! Of course we can do a deal, in return I will fix my acw_ships collection and will send it to you as fast as possible...

Well here is an official proposed offer by our mod to your mod,

In exchange for exclusive use of a finished naval pack hehe, and in exchange for the development of some basic buildings (no internals just externals) for our custom map. We would propose to offer your mod the following.

Complete Addon Pack of

This would include detailed lods for great performance, plus blood textures, and a single basic weapon each, plus a corporal and sergeant NCO.

OFFER 1

FRENCH WW1 Pvt, Cpl, Sgt + Officer

GERMAN WW1 Pvt, Cpl, Sgt + Officer

or

OFFER 2

FRENCH WW1 Pvt, Cpl, Sgt

GERMAN WW1 Pvt, Cpl, Sgt

BRITISH WW1 Pvt, Cpl, Sgt

Something like that, bearing in mind, that I would furnish them with some custom face packs (automatic applied randomly) and basically, im a super duper unit maker with lots of experience, ha! And you guys obviously could use these templates to make all the men you want from them.

However shinkan you are a super duper modeller that works fast, so we could give you a list of what you could make for us, and you could talk obviously over the details with me over what you want smile_o.gif

If you have msn pm me we can talk there, or publically. I think when the deal is agreed, we should post the terms for both our mods to see :P

Great idea gavinthecat

im sure the mod can come to an agreement with that, as well as speaking the shinkansen about i would also like to speak about it, i think its a great offer i will wait for shinkansen to speak to you about that, and Ps we may have got an island maker,

We now need a mission maker and some voice actor german, british etc smile_o.gif

Oh sure thing typhoon, yup well ur the admin for the mod too? or thee admin hehe, in any case we can talk on msn sure thing wink_o.gif Just pm me ur msn I'll add ya and we can make a deal smile_o.gif

I really hope you can pull this off, I watched the demise of No Man's Land and Over The Top mods (and I watched from aside without helping, which I'm ashamed of sad_o.gif ).

A simple BIS Sopwith Camel vs. BB's Fokker DVII dogfight is just amazing. You guys will probably add a lot more into the mix smile_o.gif

Well here is an official proposed offer by our mod to your mod,

In exchange for exclusive use of a finished naval pack hehe, and in exchange for the development of some basic buildings (no internals just externals) for our custom map. We would propose to offer your mod the following.

Complete Addon Pack of

This would include detailed lods for great performance, plus blood textures, and a single basic weapon each, plus a corporal and sergeant NCO.

OFFER 1

FRENCH WW1 Pvt, Cpl, Sgt + Officer

GERMAN WW1 Pvt, Cpl, Sgt + Officer

or

OFFER 2

FRENCH WW1 Pvt, Cpl, Sgt

GERMAN WW1 Pvt, Cpl, Sgt

BRITISH WW1 Pvt, Cpl, Sgt

Something like that, bearing in mind, that I would furnish them with some custom face packs (automatic applied randomly) and basically, im a super duper unit maker with lots of experience, ha! And you guys obviously could use these templates to make all the men you want from them.

However shinkan you are a super duper modeller that works fast, so we could give you a list of what you could make for us, and you could talk obviously over the details with me over what you want smile_o.gif

If you have msn pm me we can talk there, or publically. I think when the deal is agreed, we should post the terms for both our mods to see :P

Hi, I would like to take both offers biggrin_o.gif

In return:

A steam sail ship with shootable sails (pics released under pirate mod)

A steam ram (you might have seen it in this stupid-funny movie "Sahara")

Merrimack

Monitor

A fast small sailing ship for smuggler, pirates and so on with shootable sails...

Somewhere I have the plans of the "Constitution" its a little bit older than ACW aera but frigate-design didn't changed much.

A small version of Fort Sumter

A stylish wooden bridge construction like in sleepy hollow if I remember right.

Any additional ships can be made if someone can find some plans. I once thought about a mississippi steam ship, very stylish!

Very impressive work! Everything from the planes to the ship is looking top notch, great job!