Sign in to follow this  
FischKopp

SEF_HMMWV

Much better now. But the shake is still there while driving the SpecOp Humvees, making them almost undriveable.

Good news are this only happens while playing it in first person view. In third person view everything seems to be ok.

I beg to differ. All of the desert HMWVs (at least) seem to be effected, and it doesn't matter what view you're in. They will also bounce when no-one is in them - "If the HMMWV is rockin' don't come a knockin'" rofl.gif

I'm crying a river over this bouncing thing.  confused_o.gif

The vehicles are great and FK thinks enough of us poor grunts to let us have some shields (at last). In every other way they are perfect. However; the bouncing makes them unusable accept for background props. Surely some GURU in the outstanding OFP community can fix the bouncing?

Yes! Yes!

But it seems most of the whiz bang addon makers have left for Arma's greener pastures. I tried pleading for a shield to be added to the Combat! HMMWVs, with out luck.

R.I.P OFP goodnight.gif

highly unlikely, that and there wasa mod of the humvee in ARMA with Frag5 and uparmor floating around already...

Not too long ago I was recalling all the complaints about bouncing. It struck me as odd since I didn't ever seem to experience this. I do recall bouncing with either Marfy's or MTL's M1A1 tanks. So to see again, I loaded up my SEF stuff and like I thought I saw no bouncing with the humvee's. In fact when I was outside the vehicle I got on the ground and saw the tires were not contacting the ground, they appeared to be floating several inches above ground. Some may accuse my of smoking something I shouldn't have been but that's my story and I'm sticking to it. tounge2.gif

this HMMWV pack is lovely but when useing it in FFUR modes it gets an bug your unit in the gunner seat is sidewayz can some one make this work with FFUR?

I think I fixed that by putting the addon in the ffsx folder, i dont remember if this worked, could try it...