Sign in to follow this  
Espectro (DayZ)

New exclusive Screenshots

what specs does a xbox have ?? i think thats about 700mhz

Don't even start comparing XBOX's specs with PC, theres more to that than just numbers.

However, XBOX uses a P3 733MHz, pimped up GF3-like gfx GPU and 64MB DDR memory.

i hope you can fly though ALL them clowds and just not that first layer huh.gif

http://ofp.gamezone.cz/news/pics2/aa_shot1.jpg

I am inlove with that new sky.  For the love of jeebus BIS, do not change it smile_o.gif

Pretty sure that sky is the same one in VBS which is a good improvement on the OFP one. Also I think the gamma on those Armed Assault shots needs to be 20 to 30% brighter to match the light settings in game.

Here's a shot I just took in VBS at 05:40 in the editor - http://www.members.optushome.com.au/twisteddesigns/pics/VBS_Sky_01.jpg

The fog color is different on the AA shot and the VBS sky doesn't have the sky transition from clear to stormy weather just like when you use a highres sky in OFP sad_o.gif Going by that AA shot it looks they have fixed that issue for AA.

We havn't seen any proof for them yet. But as BIS will be editing the engine, there's no reason why they can't make it possible. confused_o.gif

I really hope BIS leave some surprises for when the games released and not post all the features it has, it's far better to see something for the first time in game then reading about it and knowing it's there months before release. Some of the important features the OFP community wants to know should be posted before release I agree, but it would be nice to have some surprises aswell smile_o.gif

Is it me or does the guns on the side of the blackhawks keep changing sides huh.gif

Is it me or does the guns on the side of the blackhawks keep changing sides   huh.gif

I have only seen the minigun on the left side of the craft has usual confused_o.gif .

This topic is named New exclusive Screenshots, not public debate of how many someone will pay for it, what specs does a xbox have ,are there now multiple gunning stations, and soo on.

Is it me or does the guns on the side of the blackhawks keep changing sides huh.gif

I have only seen the minigun on the left side of the craft has usual confused_o.gif .

yep... gun is always on the left side.

but iam sure that they will fix it... LoL makers of Military simulator for us army and usmc dont know on what side is located minigun rofl.gifrofl.gif

http://www.volny.cz/allah/OFP_rsshot_b.jpg

Warning 450 kb.

ArmA or not?

It looks very much like that , was posted by some user in the BIS forums dont know how someone can get their hands on it before anyone else. Maybe it isnt ArmA but i am not sure since the lightning and those new bump mapped textures are betraying the fact that current OFP engine cant do that stuff and this has to be ArmA.

So anyone got an explanation for this? Placebo?

Hmm scrummy!

I'm sure Placebo wont be answering questions anytime soon.. he likes to let us run rings around ourselves first (or is that just corporate policy?!wink_o.gif

is this an Amred Assault texture on the soldier?

look the textures of the soldiers and the textures of an offical Amred Assault screen. wink_o.gif

Its deffenetaly not OFP. I bet ArmA.

1. Self shadowing. Look on the hummer, check the detail of the leaf shadows.

2. The Clothes are bumpmapped and also self shadowed. Oh yeh and check the helmet smile_o.gif its just a one big BIS trademark.

If that is Armed Assault... then wow. If it is just OFP.. that is a one hell of a photoshop job.

If it is just OFP.. that is a one hell of a photoshop job.

One thing it isn't is a PS 'touch-up' of an OFP screenie.

I have a strange feeling I've seen this picture somewhere before, but maybe in a different way.

Anyway, it looks like this picture has HDR light alright.

And look! Rank on his upper-arm biggrin_o.gif

If this is a hidden/new picture... yay.gif

But if the soldier in ArmA has straps on there helmets, why doesn't these guys have it?

And if it was planned to have straps on there helmets why does the helmet fall off?

Could it have been an OFP:ELITE shot? I've not been following what's been going on with that..

Edit: Actually when looking at the screen-shots on the OFP:ELITE website, they look nowhere near as good as that.

So, we go on..