Sign in to follow this  
nephilim

Mercenaries 1

teh anpvs 21 will be featured

anpvs 7 will be made

tutorials will be included

Can't wait! Great job, nephilim! thumbs-up.gif

Thank you for making a version for us poor people who can't afford VBS! tounge2.gif

Nice work. notworthy.gif

Thank God it's out in two days. Just in time for the end of my mid-terms.

This addon will decide whether or not I continue work on my carry soldier addon.

I can't wait to see your scripts in action, Neph!

Abs

I have VBS1, I found this pack on a french site, but I can't download that. sad_o.gif So, another mirrors?

try the vbs forums

cant wait i realy love the looks of these guys (and lady)

I have VBS1, I found this pack on a french site, but I can't download that. sad_o.gif  So, another mirrors?

yeah indeed @VBS1 Page you can download these for VBS1 only.

Dont rush the lady maybe she needs more time to finnish it for OFP cause she must check everything 10 times to be sure that there is nothing left from VBS1 otherwise she gets trouble.

You wont find many mirrors outside of the VBS1 forums.. For the same reason as Manticore having to not put and VBS1 models/textures in the OFP version, you can't download the VBS1 version of the addon that has the models/textures

- Ben

Dont rush the lady maybe she needs more time to finnish it for OFP cause she must check everything 10 times to be sure that there is nothing left from VBS1 otherwise she gets trouble.

and thats something we sure as h*ll dont want, now is it ?

Juste one day guys!!! Is this addon will be realised this night or tomorrow morning? rofl.gif  notworthy.gif  pistols.gif

Sorry biggrin_o.gif , I haven't VBS1, but I will command that later! notworthy.gif

I have a suspisious feeling, that this addon will not be released at 18th of October. Just a feeling.

She is very quite lately maybe she works as fast as she can to release it tommorow if it is not released tommorow but a week later I can wait a few weeks more wink_o.gif

oh, yes this signature is very special, how the addon she do for VBS1 and OFP.

*i pray for a release today/this week*

and...? confused_o.gifhuh.gif is the Xmas early this year..? xmas_o.gif

(for me it's one of the most awaited addons but I'm afraid that I will (finally) have to buy VBS to have these guys and Neph herself looking realy good...)(I hate this (not the author biggrin_o.gif ) but it could be the final reason to get a copy of VBS..... I can't wait any longer for ofp2 or whatever this will be called..)

(besides I'm afraid that Extraction's CIA guys will be much much worse for many reasons so Neph's mercenaries will be the only good contractors- and CIA-like troops available for masses)

Neph, this is great work smile_o.gif -realy!

(you should work with Alex C. -this would definitely help some (already good) team working currently on something... biggrin_o.gif )

Im downloading them now, vbs1 version, nener.gif

oh this is just great --go on, kill us..

wink_o.gif