Sign in to follow this  
Jackal326

SJB Weapons Pack Released

Also Jackal, you missed some M249 mods, like the one with Para stocks, M145 optic in the readme as well wink_o.gif

Ammo crates for the mission editor are inbound. Until then, I have updated and corrected a couple errors in the previous crate scripts I made. You can download the new ones from MY SITE. The crates have been broken down into categories. The categories are handguns, rifles, machine guns, sub-machine guns, sniper rifles, and miscellaneous. Check the readme for more details.

Monty

Great weapon pack dude... I've been using them with BMI's Black Ops eversince I downloaded it. biggrin_o.gif Looks great and sounds great. biggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif

But I would like to see some guns in there (not sure if you're putting these in the next version or not)

Steyr AUG

FN FAL

FN-57

FAMAS

SA-80

And maybe for varity (like to equip Resistance units or 3rd world armies)

Lee-Enfield Bolt Action .303

Thompson .45

MG 3

But thats just my wishlist of course. tounge2.giftounge2.gif

SJB your readme doesn't include the M4 Customised Marksman SD, can you please tell me the class name for it?

Lol one more thing, whats the classname for the M249 Para Aimpoint?

just a little bug report

almost all MP5 Silenced versions  (checked the MP5-N-SD and the MP5-PDW-SD) are called MP5-SD6 in game the selected weapon mode screen)  both versions (with aimpoint and the ones without)

the readme states the ammo used in the M4 marksman = M4_SD_MAG this is not realy true as the normal m4 marksman uses the M4_MAG

but further more  a excelent pack of blooy fine weapons

Ammo crates for the mission editor are inbound. Until then, I have updated and corrected a couple errors in the previous crate scripts I made. You can download the new ones from MY SITE. The crates have been broken down into categories. The categories are handguns, rifles, machine guns, sub-machine guns, sniper rifles, and miscellaneous. Check the readme for more details.

Monty

thx monty notworthy.gif lovely biggrin_o.gif cant wait tell that ammo crate comes sound awsome.

FN-57

The FN-57 (Five-seveN) is already part of the pack, and also comes in a suppressed format.

I'm about to head off to work so I don't have much time, but when I get home tonight I'll edit and upload a 'complete' class-names list.

besides the previously mentioned "errors" there is one with one of the models, either the SR25, or SR25 sd (i forgot which one, maybe both) either way, one has a 30 round magazine, when the ammo only shows 20 rounds... a 20 round magazine is alot smaller, i dont know if you did this intentionally or what, so im just pointing it out.

iam geting this problem on almost all the weapons

error2.jpg

only thing that is changing on it is the weapon name

I just finished a config.cpp for the BMI Black ops, using these weapons. If there is a great interest, and if It's okay with SJB and Bambi, I could release it to the community.

Small bugreport by the way; the Eotech sight is mirrored, and there is some wierd error with I think the suppressed Eotech M4

Also, there is a P226 in the pack too that's left out of the readme.

Plenty of handguns to play with in this pack! pistols.giftounge2.gif

Btw, I was experiencing some dedicated server crashes, due to invalid texture sizes and I think it has to do with some of your weapons, not sure yet, I am still finding it out to narrow the problem down.

Do you know of any possible textures in your pack not being compatible with the dedicated server "invalid texture aspect ratio", thanks!

But I found the russian soldier with the AK-47 in your images was very nice! Is it made by yourself or just in the weapon pack??

It's one of the VBS1 OPFOR troops.

Great weapon Pack inlove.gif

I have two questions:

1.Could you please change the weapon sights on the Aks??

icon_rolleyes.gif

2.Is it possible to make that i can take with the normal M4 a C-mag. i know i can do it  with the config but then i dont see the C-mag on the weapon

Mfg OG  

But I found the russian soldier with the AK-47 in your images was very nice! Is it made by yourself or just in the weapon pack??

It's one of the VBS1 OPFOR troops.

Suppose it is really hard to read now a days, when instead of a book, everyone just watches tv...

Quote[/b] ]Various images (some are from VBS1):

iam geting this problem on almost all the weapons

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y55/Reppluton/error2.jpg

only thing that is changing on it is the weapon name

@Hornet85: Did you installed SJB_TOSM4.pbo to your addons folder, because if you're getting it for EVERY WEAPON, it would seem you didn't (or, you renamed it).

@OG_Killer: As for the AK sights, they will be changed in a forth-coming update (release date to be determined). I'll allow the default M4s to take the C-Mag, but like you said, it wont show on the model...

The eotech optic is still mirrored? God damn it how many times does that need fixing? wink_o.gif

@Sickboy: As far as I know, all the textures are correctly sized (otherwise they wouldn't load in O2). If you do discover it is DEFINATELY caused by the pack, please let me know and I will see what I can do to fix it - until then, I don't know what, if anything, needs fixing wink_o.gif

@Hornet85: Did you installed SJB_TOSM4.pbo to your addons folder, because if you're getting it for EVERY WEAPON, it would seem you didn't (or, you renamed it).

no its ther and with the right name i dont get it on every weapon but almost i can use like 3-4 weapons

just delete it and downloiad it again, make sure you dont have his TOS navy seals, or any of the addons with it in your addons folder, or any mod folder you have loaded & it WILL WORK, tada.

shame for me because of my graphics card these weps dont look spectacular.. but judging by the pics and previous community posts im sure they are of a high quality on account for how many there are.. notworthy.gifthumbs-up.gif

Hey Jackal

Do you know the old HK Pack with the German units?

There is the G8 with a normal mag,a drum and a belt

I dont know how they maked it but the weapon can take this three mags and in Game you have seen the mag,drum or belt

Please can you take a look at this and if possible make it with your M4s inlove.gif

Mfg OG

I know how it was fdone (I helped BETA test the pack), and in terms of the C-Mag in combiantion with the M4A1, its not possible. It would be possible if I only had the one M4A1 in the pack, but as I have many different optic versions, each one would turn into the 'iron-sighted' M4A1, due to an issue with the modelspecial command in the config.cpp. Its quite hard to explain without going into huge detail (as its almost midnight thats not something I want to be doing), but be safe in the knowledge that I have previously considered it, but decided against it for the pure fact it would replace every model with the same M4A1 w/ C-Mag model.

SJB your readme doesn't include the M4 Customised Marksman SD, can you please tell me the class name for it?

Lol one more thing, whats the classname for the M249 Para Aimpoint?

***BUMP*** nener.gif

i altered the BMI blackops config to some of them use your weapons  but now i get a problem rising out of nowwhere

when my guy armed with a m4m203 acog and a m1911 shoots the m4  there is no problem

when i shoot the m1911 reload it shoot again and reload it the computer get stuck completly (i have to reboot my computer using the reboot button on my machine itself)

it only happens with the m1911 (at this moment) at the second reload (first reload is fine)

the only things im using is

ECP

Lluamax sky

bmi blackops (advisor backwardscap) on Phoenix island

ok further testing revealed is a problem within the Blackops  sad_o.gif  somehow ?

update !!

damn i treid the M9 but the samething happens :S

NEVER MIND THIS BUG REPORT IT ALSO HAPPENS WITH WEAPONS FROM LASER SO ITS BLACK OP RELATED !!!

mods could you remove this post ?

The classname for the M249 Para w/Aimpoint is

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">SJB_TOS_M249_AltAmmoBag_Aimpoint

The one for the silenced customized Marksman I don't have too, didn't even know there is one in the pack. crazy_o.gif