Sign in to follow this  
mattxr

Stargate Mod Released

Quote[/b] ]Yeah returning to formation usually makes them follow you. Just run a bit off and you should see them coming along.

Didnt I say that it doesnt work when i tell thm to return to formation?!

Im pretty sure I said that...

I know you did and I said usually they do follow you, that's all I can say to that and so I did. The only time I noticed when they didn't do that was when they didn't want to enter the building the gate was in (earlier SG-7 mission version), no clue why.

sg12error.jpg

Thir error message appears (even with the new version of the stargate). Do you know why?

BTW: the new dial concept is very good wink_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]didn't want to enter the building the gate

its to do with island AI paths :/

theres an addon cant remember wich one, but it adds sort of AI blocks to the EMPTY option

when placed in a line the AI will walk the path

(of the ori) pmsl

helicopters are the same as units in certain towns,

if you use a flyInHeight command and thiers a building

thats higher than your heli, they just hover,

were as tanks & cars seam to have no problem

cant belive i did all that messing with the jaffa & apophis and they just released an update anyway....

they could of told me over a week ago that i was wasting my time banghead.gif

I was just wondering...

sgdhd12_4.jpg

From the pic it looks like your dialing up form earth BUT the first 6 signs are the target planet cordinat and the 7th is the planet your on.

The sign of earth is the semitriangle with the o (kinda a Ĺ) on top and the pic dont show any adress with the semitriangle with the o (kinda a Ĺ).

Im sure its just me whos beeing a bit of a geek on this but shoulden you be on earth? I mean just abt all maps in ofp are earth icon_rolleyes.gifwhistle.gif

Other than that, greath addons, wery cool smile_o.gif

Put:

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">[This,"Earth"] exec "\DSF_SG_DHD\sqs\namedgate.sqs"

In the Gates initiation field to make it have Earths Address and Point of Origin wink_o.gif

Also, I think I've found a bug, I can't seem to use the Namedgate and createidentity scripts together? Does anyone else have this problem?

Quote[/b] ]Also, I think I've found a bug, I can't seem to use the Namedgate and createidentity scripts together? Does anyone else have this problem?
Yeah i do

Anyone having a good picture (at least 512x256) of the Stargate Command symbol as well as one showing a Goa'uld symbol (do they even have one, otherwise a popular one everyone knows it represents the Goa'ulds)?

edit: found another possible bug within RC4:

I just cleaned up my addons folders a bit and now if I want to place the DHD or any kind of Stargate on the editor map I can place it but I don't see the symbols/icons anymore. If I copy the very old version (SG_DHD.pbo, wasn't that 1.1?) to my addons folder I see the symbols again. So it seems RC4 cannot live without the outdated Stargate mod (at least not show the symbols).

That could mean that anyone who has a clean OFP version and installs the latest Stargate mods only might not be able to work with the editor anymore. Hopefully this can be fixed with the next version.

You will find many pictures on STARGATE-PLANET.de. But i dont think there is a general Goa'ould emblem. Every systemlord has her/his own symbol smile_o.gif

Here is the SGC Symbol

SGC_SYMBOL.jpg

Almost perfect! It just needs some better background (black background maybe or so, shrug, I guess even the normal SG shoulder patch would do for that). For Goa'ulds I guess Apophis' symbol is most popular. wink_o.gif

I'd like to use the pictures I asked about for flags which could be used for capture and hold multiplayer maps.

I just got that idea when I wondered whether I should start working on an mp mission so it's ready when the multiplayer-compatible gate is released someday.

Okay i have edited the symbol. Now here is the 512x512 SGC Symbol smile_o.gif

sgc_emblem.jpg

With Shaun2002 mentioning there's a teleporting script it makes me wonder if beaming technology or rings can be implimented into flashpoint. I didn't ever imagine that a stargate could be created and used so the mind wonders about what other SG-1 technology can be made. Anyone know of anything in the pipeline?

Awesome, Acacyn, thanks a lot, exactly what I was looking for. smile_o.gif Where did you get that picture from anyway? Was it taken from some OFP addon (area 52 isn't released yet or did I miss something)? wink_o.gif

New bugreport for RC4:

I just created 3 gates: P2X-525, Earth (all with "namedgate.sqs" in their init line) and one custom gate named Alpha-Site (created with the following init line: [this,"Alpha-Site",[3,7,21,25,26,34],4] exec "\DSF_SG_DHD\sqs\CreateIdentity.sqs").

Now if I preview the mission and access the database, all gates have similar chevrons, especially the last one (before the 3rd gate was added its adress was different). Look here: http://home.arcor.de/Landorin/error1.jpg

Also, Earth is no longer named Earth and instead it's P something (current).

When clicking on Alpha-Site I get the following error:

http://home.arcor.de/Landorin/error2.jpg

The gate rotates for a moment and then remains idle and nothing happens anymore. Dialing the predefined gate (2nd entry) it works normally. I remember someone mentioning a similar bug when using a custom gate adress.

By the way, DSF_NOWORM = 1 was correct, Deepsmeg. If you put in the init line it disables the wormhole animation (after you entered the gate), quite useful if you have to walk through it several times when testing stuff out in the editor for example. smile_o.gif

Last time i checked this topic there were about 10 pages. Now there are so many I dont have the time to read them all. crazy_o.gif

Can somebody just tell me if there are any new addons other than the stargates themselves, i.e deathgliders?

Last time i checked this topic there were about 10 pages. Now there are so many I dont have the time to read them all. crazy_o.gif

Can somebody just tell me if there are any new addons other than the stargates themselves, i.e deathgliders?

The DHD, Jaffa pack, and the Stargate itself have been improved. There's also an audiofx addon pack now full of Stargate sounds as well as an SGC weapons mod pack. F302 hasn't been worked on anymore until now I believe.

From what I remember, someone converted some existing model to a working Deathglider if I am not mistaken.

thiers some screens added to the audio fx addon v4

(got more work to do on it but it'll be out soon)

heres 1 example

http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/454/sgclogogold5ov.jpg

as yet i dont no how to add them to the CPP

but thier filename in the PBO will be the class name

(when i figure it out) so they can still be used manualy for now though (unless i work it out before release)

anyone knows a good tutorial to add Pictures to the Resorce Drop down (for a cpp) pm me please smile_o.gif

i looked in the Space shuttle mission but the ext is diffrent from cpp

banghead.gif

The DHD, Jaffa pack, and the Stargate itself have been improved. There's also an audiofx addon pack now full of Stargate sounds as well as an SGC weapons mod pack. F302 hasn't been worked on anymore until now I believe.

From what I remember, someone converted some existing model to a working Deathglider if I am not mistaken.

Think you could give us the deathglider link? whistle.gif

Awesome, Acacyn, thanks a lot, exactly what I was looking for. smile_o.gif Where did you get that picture from anyway? Was it taken from some OFP addon (area 52 isn't released yet or did I miss something)? wink_o.gif

Thanks Landorin wink_o.gif hehe, GOOGLE.DE , there you go = SGC+SYMBOL wink_o.gif

i love stargate very much inlove.gif

Thanks Landorin wink_o.gif hehe, GOOGLE.DE , there you go = SGC+SYMBOL wink_o.gif

i love stargate very much inlove.gif

Ha, it's always the same old story; everytime I look for stuff on google I usually don't find what I want. Everytime it's on google I don't go look for it on google. crazy_o.gifbanghead.gif If I just knew how hard/easy it is to make addons for OFP I might offer my help somewhere... you guys just make so wonderful, impressive addons. But I never had to do with it so I have 0 clue what it is about so I stay with mission editing.

The deathglider can be downloaded here:

http://www.ofp-sgc.com/

Think you could give us the deathglider link?

www.ofp-sgc.com

Quote[/b] ]With Shaun2002 mentioning there's a teleporting script it makes me wonder if beaming technology or rings can be implimented into flashpoint. I didn't ever imagine that a stargate could be created and used so the mind wonders about what other SG-1 technology can be made. Anyone know of anything in the pipeline?

goa'ulds rings are ready to release but bxbx have to make it compliant with the lastest addons

Okay, you encouraged me to look on google for a popular Goa'uld symbol and I found one (I changed it a bit so it can be used in game as a flag):

goauld_emblem.jpg

Both images look excellent on flags, thanks again! smile_o.gif

P.S.: just noticed you're German, too. wink_o.gif