Sign in to follow this  
mattxr

Stargate Mod Released

Quote[/b] ]Both of those mods were ran by me and a few others. It stopped after most of the team left and no-one else was interested in joining, i still have a few models around though, including the death glider, sgc, fully working gate and dhd, fully working sgc gate with computers, and a malp and uav with remote control scripts. There should be other stuff around to if i can dig it up.

is it possible to try your addons ? (MALP, UAV, weapons...)

Quote[/b] ]Both of those mods were ran by me and a few others. It stopped after most of the team left and no-one else was interested in joining, i still have a few models around though, including the death glider, sgc, fully working gate and dhd, fully working sgc gate with computers, and a malp and uav with remote control scripts. There should be other stuff around to if i can dig it up.

is it possible to try your addons ? (MALP, UAV, weapons...)

a MALP ? hoho ! I want one ! wink_o.gif

yay.gif

you mean software? Original model which dingmatt sent me was made with cinema 4d, i'm working on it in 3dsmax

walmis the jumper looks great! very nice work gone on!

can i fly it? when it is a beta? biggrin_o.gif

Could someone be very nice and send all the stuff here to me by e-mail or MSN, I can't download from rapidshare... sad_o.gif

(Golaith@Hotmail.com)

Could someone be very nice and send all the stuff here to me by e-mail or MSN, I can't download from rapidshare... sad_o.gif

(Golaith@Hotmail.com)

Why not ?? icant cos i dont have enough space at my account.