mattxr

Stargate Mod Released

if the new gate is out then where can i download it? smile_o.gif

and btw. love airwolf mod inlove.gif

very nice superstrong heli tounge2.gif

i get torn between the good looks of airwolf

and the sweet handling of RanAirwolf

i should learn more & just slap one together from the 2 lol

the gate mods an awsome idea, the whole set time aspect when you step through is as close as it gets,

considering your on the same so called planet all the time,

yet the enviromental changes realy do give it the full effect

ofp is awsome yay.gif

il check my mail later dude and get bk to you smile_o.gif

Well I can also tell you here since I asked in the mail if you got any instant messenger I can contact you to talk about that addon. wink_o.gif

does anyone know of where i may be able to fin the stargate theme tune? or thir little intro tunes they hav on the show just to add effects tot he missions that i am doing?

Is it possible to close the iris by radio command?

I know how to dial with radio, I guess I just dont know the script, if one exists, for the iris

Landorin, just add that email addy to msn smile_o.gif

although its kinda rare i sign into a messenger

but if needed i can biggrin_o.gif

(i got 2 pc's and im generaly on the better one, this is just my surfer) lol

im gona check mail now then try & work something out

{with apps & stuff}

i also got a few ideas for it like splash screens (under resorces but have no idea how to code it into an addon)

johnwilso007

download

http://www.filelodge.com/files/hdd6/137437/MISC/StargateFXandAudio.zip

unzip to Res\Addons

then place trigger OR waypoint and click Effects then Music

and you'll see them under SGC smile_o.gif

anyone here now if we'll be able to use the DSF 1.2

aswell as the other teams gate,

or have they sacked thier gate now in favor for finishing the sgc ?

im kinda confused who's making what lol

An explanation of who's making what would be nice.

thank you very much mr TheWraith thats a big hep cheers bud. wink_o.gif

does anybody know of any addons that i could use to look like a Airforce General like General Hamond. just makin a few missions and wat the big guy behind a desk. lol. how difficult would it be for sum1 to thurn the SGC soldiers uniforms blue to make them look like atlatis personel 2?

TheWraith: well I guess that's my luck, somehow I can't get MSN working on Trillian right now due to some error, no clue why, it used to work until a few days ago. I'll try to find a solution to that. Basically, I'd just like to discuss how I can/want to support your addon as well as I have some questions about your voluntary work. smile_o.gif

An explanation of who's making what would be nice.

From my understanding, the thread starter developed the very first Stargate Mod. But from what it looks, it's discontinued (at least I didn't read any update here lately). Now some guys such as dingmatt from DSFProductions picked up that mod and noticed it would be nice to have a few more features and since then they're advancing the mod. From what I know, they're the only ones doing that so without them you would just have the standard gate (the very first one), the SG soldiers, the F302 and that's it... no improved, less buggier gate, no GDO, no Stargate mod future for ofp. Correct me if I'm wrong somewhere.

Ok then, who would like to beta test the new version of the DSF gate before its released?

I do, of course. smile_o.gif I'd be glad to support you. Wow I had a good timing on refreshing this thread - and no, I did not keep sitting here all day long. wink_o.gif If I just were THAT lucky on lottery... crazy_o.gif

i guess im to late to : /

r well less crashes i guess tounge2.gif

fingers crossed its out soon

im sick of killin my team mates lmao

Well if its ready to go soon will put it up and running on the OGN OFP Aussie Public server this Monday coming which will include 3 missions and using AI intelligents assault tactic script by Chad. yay.gif

An apology and an explanation, the 1.2 version of the gates was ment to be released last night but we've failed to do so, for this we apologies.

We would like to assure you that the 1.2 version of the gates are 100% complete, working in everyway.

Unfortunatly that is the problem, the new gates work by dialing an address manually and therefore if you don't know the address of the gate your ment to dial it can me a near impossible task.

We are currently adding a number of tablets and other items that can be placed to identify different gate addresses, once this is done the gates will be sent to our beta testers and then released to the public.

Once again sorry for the delay, we made them too well.

An apology and an explanation, the 1.2 version of the gates was ment to be released last night but we've failed to do so, for this we apologies.

We would like to assure you that the 1.2 version of the gates are 100% complete, working in everyway.

Unfortunatly that is the problem, the new gates work by dialing an address manually and therefore if you don't know the address of the gate your ment to dial it can me a near impossible task.

We are currently adding a number of tablets and other items that can be placed to identify different gate addresses, once this is done the gates will be sent to our beta testers and then released to the public.

Once again sorry for the delay, we made them too well.

wwaouu ! good job! smile_o.gif ...wait and see ... notworthy.gif

updated my jaffa units pack. Saw that many of you wanted a high dispersion jaffa, so here it is.

1.02 Change

Added one more version of units. They are high dispersion, which means that theyre accuracy will be sh*t wink_o.gif

Download

edit: oh and btw, they should partly work in mp, no more 0 ammo

I'm not sure if it's just me, I doubt it will be; but in the SG7 mission, the Jaffa are replaced with regular old soldiers once you install Walmis' new jaffa pack. Just to forewarn