Sign in to follow this  
mattxr

Stargate Mod Released

Looking good walmis, do you want some help with the jumper? Because I can help with scripting, config, and getting all sorts of things to work like they do in the show... I'm really interested in it. notworthy.gif

I'm off for a short break till thursday, i should be able to release the 1.2 version of the gate then.

click the "advanced" tab rightupper corner and if u already did that make a unit

I don't see any "advanced" tab in the mission editor....not in the "edit unit" screen, and not anywhere else. sad_o.gifconfused_o.gif

hahaha nevermind! I figured it out...THANKS!

Now the mission editor says Script "\SG_DHD\sqs\relay.sqf" cannot be found...

nevermind agaaaain

Now the mission editor says Script "\SG_DHD\sqs\relay.sqf" cannot be found...

nevermind agaaaain

Try "\SG_DHD\sqs\relay.sqs" and it should work for you.

Looking good walmis, do you want some help with the jumper? Because I can help with scripting, config, and getting all sorts of things to work like they do in the show... I'm really interested in it.  notworthy.gif

a jumper will be very cool ! thumbs-up.gif

thank for your help yay.gif

click the "advanced" tab rightupper corner and if u already did that make a unit

I don't see any "advanced" tab in the mission editor....not in the "edit unit" screen, and not anywhere else. sad_o.gif  confused_o.gif

hahaha nevermind! I figured it out...THANKS!

ok no problem wink_o.gif

Looking good walmis, do you want some help with the jumper? Because I can help with scripting, config, and getting all sorts of things to work like they do in the show... I'm really interested in it.  notworthy.gif

sure i could use some help, i added you to my msn contacts list.

Wow you guys are incredible. Someone wants a jumper? There you go, someone wanted a 50 cal, there you go.

I wished I could draw 3D stuff at all. Is there any newbie/beginner stuff to read about it, just to understand how it works and to know whether I am skilled enough to do that myself? I'm really curious looking into that kind of stuff.

Thunnder Bunny & Colonel Well: Remove image tags when quoting please.

anbody know of a deathglider addon that is for release?? i got the F301 but it cant be shot down by the missles on the F302. how far on is the prometheus?? thanks for any help guys.

I converted the X301 to a deathglider for personal use (no time to make one from scratch) huh.gif

But i would need "Honda's" permission to release it and i dont have his e-mail. confused_o.gif

Well, what exactly do you want to know? Do you want the gate to dial by itself or do you want to use a radio command to start the dial process?

How would I start the dialing process by radio command? that sounds sexeh

Well, what exactly do you want to know? Do you want the gate to dial by itself or do you want to use a radio command to start the dial process?

How would I start the dialing process by radio command? that sounds sexeh

Just put up a trigger with a radio command in it (radio alpha or something) and in the field "on activation" you put in the line I gave you in my previous posting.

Can anyone provide me with a link for the incoming wormhole alert sound?

I'm not meaning this one, I can find that a lot on the internet, I'm meaning the other one (longer sound) which usually turns on when the SGC gets an incoming wormhole.

I can't believe that sound isn't available on the internet (at least not on the various stargate websites I searched).

oh yeah and is there any commands to change the team badge on the SG troops. so they dont all say SG-1 they say 2,3,4,5... ...18