Sign in to follow this  
mattxr

Stargate Mod Released

wow

VERY VERY NICE WORK DSF GO ON!

@ walmis

do you need any help with the puddle jumper?

Has any one got any stargate travel videos with the stars and stuff?

and a hyperdrive one?

also i could do with some enage hyperdrive sounds if there is any?

walmis, cheers dude that code works sweet  smile_o.gif

also work'd out its 1,0 and not 0,1 to do the other   yay.gif

now i just have to figure out my sound problem

i was in fits of laughter last night

ide walk to the gate and hammond shouts close the iris & and it shuts, walked back and he shouts open and it opens smile_o.gif

now i just need to make a script that can run optional commands  (for example)

[Hammond,Open1] exec bal bla

[open,1]   being one of many numbers wich plays a voice then the action but i cant figure out how to run 1 comand then exit the sqs, withought the 1st option being the only one usable  : / im to dumb for this lmao

ps

is it me or do anything under cfgsounds have to be in an EXT instead of a ccp  ?

when i try and do a playSound "ppp" in an SQS it says file not found for the sound but the Unit Say "ppp" works for other classes

just making a mission for my campain where gliders attack the alpha site, this got me thinking of two addons that i dnt fink would be to difficult to make. one is the heavy staffweapon that appears on some episodes. this would be used as the JAffas Michine gun. another was a SGC rail cannon for the SG teams to destroy enemy fighters so its like a AA batery. this rail cannons are used in the series to defend atlantis from wraith attack. i would make these myself but hav no experience in making addons so i thought id put it all out there 4 someone else

kool

i have already intergrated your Gliders into my campain makes the second mission much better now thanks for the glider man

me and team Stargate mod will release next week a beta pack of weapons thumbs-up.gif (M249, M4s, MP5, MP5 int'har, beretta 92F, SPAS12, usas 12, HK-416, staffweapon and zat niktel both updated )

next week wink_o.gif

Dingmatt please don't hotlink images greater than 100kb.

Dingmatt please don't hotlink images greater than 100kb.

Sorry, didn't realize

All fixed.

wow kool. sounds great. guess ill have to upgrade the missions again lol.

and how about a F302 update so that it has vulcan cannons on it or the one off the A10?

walmis, cheers dude that code works sweet  smile_o.gif

also work'd out its 1,0 and not 0,1 to do the other   yay.gif

now i just have to figure out my sound problem

i was in fits of laughter last night

ide walk to the gate and hammond shouts close the iris & and it shuts, walked back and he shouts open and it opens smile_o.gif

now i just need to make a script that can run optional commands  (for example)

[Hammond,Open1] exec bal bla

[open,1]   being one of many numbers wich plays a voice then the action but i cant figure out how to run 1 comand then exit the sqs, withought the 1st option being the only one usable  : /   im to dumb for this lmao

ps

is it me or do anything under cfgsounds have to be in an EXT instead of a ccp  ?

when i try and do a playSound "ppp" in an SQS it says file not found for the sound but the Unit Say "ppp" works for other classes

What are you both up 2?

Anything you need a hand on?

me and team Stargate mod will release next week a beta pack of weapons  thumbs-up.gif  (M249, M4s, MP5, MP5 int'har, beretta 92F, SPAS12, usas 12, HK-416, staffweapon and zat niktel both updated )

next week  wink_o.gif

In the hands of the U.S. military the M92F is designated as the M9, and I don't recall seeing HK-416's used on the show, but recently I've seen the G36 and even the MP7 make an appearence.

And, I'm allready working on a P90 that is far better than the one allready released, I hope it makes public release...

Quote[/b] ]how about a F302 update so that it has vulcan cannons on it or the one off the A10

i don't know, it's honza_sg1 working on

Quote[/b] ]In the hands of the U.S. military the M92F is designated as the M9, and I don't recall seeing HK-416's used on the show, but recently I've seen the G36 and even the MP7 made an appearence.

yes for the M9, i'll change it. HK-416 is the Carter Special weapon

if you have seen G36 and MP7 give me pictures and i add them to SG mod  smile_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]are the new weapons gonna come with new troops like SGsolider (M249)?

yes news weapons adds news soldiers ( there's SG-6 Operator, SG-6 MG Operator, SG-13 Operator... ) but i miss informations on SG team configurations  banghead.gif

Dingmatt, i could do with some help on some scripts if possible

the StargateFxandAudio.pbo is generaly sounds at the moment

but im hopeing to create some pre made conversation scripts

with unit animations, phrases and commands

for example: IrisControl.sqs

#Start

#OpenIris1

playsound "huh.gif???" (would be hammond saying open the iris)

~1.05

<then the command to open the iris>

but the script needs sections so it can be run by trigger/waypoint or another sqs, using

[Hammond,OpenIris1] exec "bal bla

with a choice of open iris/ close iris and so on

(so it can jump sections in the script)

each section having a diffrent character saying it

i can get it to do it as individual scripts whistle.gif

but thats messy confused_o.gif

main thing im stuck on (wont work at all for me) is making it play a sound if its listed under soundfx class within the addon, it'll "play/say" everything else besides cgfsoundfx banghead.gif

also making it choose the right part of the sqs to jump to,

when selecting the number.

reason i want sections is ile be able to choose wich voice says close the iris (when i find them) although i already have hammond saying it in 2 diffrent styles

but all this could be useless when the other gate comes out anyway crazy_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]

theres a pic of some of the new series 9 weapons. MP7s and G36

i'm searching for pictures galleries, especially pics where zoom on weapons  banghead.gif

BTW is the collor of the offworld gate going to be darker in the new release?, the old one is to light for a gate in the outside world.