Sign in to follow this  
Bambi

BMI - International Blackops releas

are there any sp mission out yet???

@ Thanks airblade, Bambi is helping me on it right now.

I'm working on a SP mission right now biggrin_o.gif .

First off all great addon!! rofl.gif

But I don't whant to be the kill off the party but I put out the bad addon but I still get the same problem!! banghead.gif

And I wanna use this addon so bad!

I haven't read all off the oher threads so if I missed somthing

help.gif

Quote[/b] ]are there any sp mission out yet???

The mission I made that comes with the addon is coop. You can play it by yourself.

Monty

First off all great addon!!  rofl.gif

But  I don't whant to be the kill off the party but I put out the bad addon but I still get the same problem!!  banghead.gif

And I wanna use this addon so bad!

I haven't read all off the oher threads so if I missed somthing

help.gif

well first of all download the new version 1,1 and then probably the problem should be solved (it taken some of us hours to find the problem when we related it to the tcp_tireddog.pbo) when we found that out bambi made a new version and fixed the problem in 1.1 the handgun bug is also fixed

these guys are realy great (to bad so few carry satchel charges so i alterd the config that more of them whould carry them tounge2.gif at least now my favorite guy is carrying them (the advisor with his cap backwards (the one i requested biggrin_o.gif )

The second demo mission for these black ops is now available. It's a 12-man coop on Everon Island. You can get it from MY SITE on the missions page.

Enjoy,

Monty

I think the whole Itweas Ninjas movement repertoire would be a great addition to all the great BMI - International Blackops, maybe as an extra category to keep realism friends satiesfied (swimming, the small jump and the ability to recover from high falling should work for everybody though)

umm, you know, just because you are in delta force doesn't mean you can jump off of a 30 foot roof & not break your ankles & a leg...i'm glad bis made it where you cant swim, water is a no go usually, especially for these black ops guys, look at all of that shit they are wearing, there's no way in the world they could ford a river, a stream, or a big puddle for that matter.

I think the whole Itweas Ninjas movement repertoire would be a great addition to all the great BMI - International Blackops, maybe as an extra category to keep realism friends satiesfied (swimming, the small jump and the ability to recover from high falling should work for everybody though)

umm, you know, just because you are in delta force doesn't mean you can jump off of a 30 foot roof & not break your ankles & a leg...

You don't have to be a Delta. Every paratrooper could do that... wink_o.gif

This seems like off topic debate. We should talk about problems with weapons as i said one page back. And making missions and replacing weapons whit new better ones like SJB ones.  confused_o.gif

The SJB Config is finished.

Link

Just change the name to config.cpp and put it in your PBO folder. Don't forget to back the old one up! I also took the liberty of adding units to all the sides. It should be backwards compatible, but no guarantees. I also added a (S) Anti-material team, with the suppressed M82.

Have fun!

thank you for the SJB config smile_o.gif

I have a mission in the works, and grouping the player team with a west unit to have them on the west side was a waste of a usefull 12th member squad slot.

I also got the feeling that the units run smoother with the SJB config, but that might be an illusion.

Its very usefull for mission makers to have different configs to choose from, because this way they can pick the weapons they prefer for mission making.

I desperatly wanted to use the new SJB weapons in the mission, but with the former configs I was bound to use the many weapons needed already.

So thanks alot for the new SJB config thumbs-up.gif

Your welcome mate!

But most of the credit of course goes to SJB and Bambi, I just wrote the config.

I noticed a small error with the groups. ( Turns out Ofps configs are case-sensitive! ) I've replaced the old link with the newer one.

This addon got me to play OFP again biggrin_o.gif Very nice job wink_o.gif

dunno whether its just me but i think i've found a little bug with these superb units. When running around Nogova with these units i noticed that they cant seem to get up any of the ramps on the scaffolding (dotted about next to buildings) and seem to be able to walk through the internal walls of most enterable buildings. Is it just me, can someone else try this to confirm it  huh.gif

I had this problem when i tried to make some units based on the HYK models, they were fine until I binarized them then they suffered the same problems as these.

Never mind, i should have checked the latest version whistle.gif

These units are brilliant! Only bug I've got is some of the weapons needed are missing on mine, such as Laser's AT4. Might have put something in the wrong folder by accident...

...anyone here read "Brother in the Land" by Robert Swindells?

I dont know how to get this  SJB config to work. I have rewrited old cfg. and i had it in addon folder but still nothing, same old weapons. Look i have SJB weapons in addon folder an all needing stuff also new version of black ops and still nothing!? So if someone could tell how to get to work or just repack the file and re-release it.

Thanks in advance.  wink_o.gif

You will have to unpack the PBO itself. Use UnPBO to unpack it, place the config in the folder (Overwrite the old one, but back it up just in case), and use MakePBO to pack it together again.

They are both in this page

By the way, I just finished a newer version of the config. Here's the link:

Config.cpp

It's working now thank you!

But I don't get it is this in your config that ops. are also on the East side and West? I understand that they are on Res&West side is good but east is buging me those M-16** in Russian arsenal?

Thank you again.

Well, I put them on the East side not really cause I wanted them to be able to fight WITH the russians, but more like I wanted them to be able to fight AGAINST all the possible enemies on the OFP universe, including those that are on West and Res sides.

Kind of like the Generic OPFOR pack...

Oh, just a few of the weapon loadouts. Nothing dramatic, I just thought I'd share it with you guys.

Mostly it was the Custom and Advisor black ops that I was not completely satisfied with. B+G+NVG Version had an ACOG LR300, now has a sniper version, that kind of stuff...

Nothing big that might screw up the mission or anything.

Hey did I ever thank you for that great weapon addon, Jackal?

If I did, thanks again. It really rocks!

Also, if there will be a future version, (not sure there will be) I was thinking of implementing the BDKS Bouncing grenades, what do you people think of that?

There will be a future version of the weapons pack, but this isn't a place to discuss it - please use the appropriate thread and keep this on the topic of Bambi's Black Ops.