Sign in to follow this  
Bambi

BMI - International Blackops releas

I have all the RHS weapons. Also what does the Revolver have to do with the Blackops? lol

Quote (StealthTiger @ Aug. 12 2005,20:50)

High speed data transfer mirrors from Stealth-Net:

International BlackOps v1.0 inc. Patch v1.1

Enjoy!  

International BlackOps Patch v1.1 (Patch Only)

Thanks for the mirror smile_o.gif

I always get this exact error message, i was gonna post it when i first installed these guys but i was just to lazy  :

No entry 'config.cpp/cfgWeapons.Kegsw66/.

Shouldn't be caused by the Blackops...I didn't use those revolvers; another addon maybe?

A definate "sticky" addon in the mod folder. The attention to detail is by far the best i've seen!

The only thing that bugs me is probably the one part you didn't make yourself: the face model.

*straps on kevlar*

Sorry, people for being a naggy old fart but that part IMO takes LSR, RHS and this down a notch. It.just.looks.weird.

I can't be the only one getting the clone wars vibe. They all seem to have the same father - in a non-religious way.

Other than that i think it's the best addon to date!

Bambi, you probably have a medal to collect at the opflashpoint.org forum...

*my first banana ever*

Hehe glad you like it smile_o.gif. Maybe it'll get better with Llauma's official release as that is just a temporary reskin

cant wait for the new update (hint) with the swim and climb function of the ninja (hint)

Don't think I'll be implementing those features into my unit confused_o.gif but feel free to personally edit the config to use em if ya want.

I'll upload the full pbo with all the fixes in a bit for those who can't get the patcher to work. Don't think I forgot about you guys smile_o.gif

[
cant wait for the new update (hint) with the swim and climb function of the ninja (hint)

Don't think I'll be implementing those features into my unit confused_o.gif but feel free to personally edit the config to use em if ya want.

damn i'm a real config noob so to bad for me oh wel still going to use them (also as my SG1 team :P )

I realy like this guys they are great units. I must say that I don't have any problems with them. I must ask is this ''normal'' that glock pistol doesent fit

in hand properly? I am using santcuary pistol animations, it's running smood with other units!

i got that same thing also the glock they are fitted with doesn't fit their hands but when you remove all weapons and give them lasers MK23 Socom then it does fit so i think its a small bug with the glock rather then the BO's

damn man these units rock!

I used the chemical dudes as SAS CT squad yesterday! Elite!

They go nicely together with the MH-60K

Better late than never biggrin_o.gif

Anyways here's the full pbo for those who can't seem to get the patcher working. So if you downloaded the first version and updated it using the patchers, you don't really need this.

This pack includes the BIS config, Weapons description.ext's provided by monty and the Coop mission also provided by Monty.

This is most likely the last update for these guys as it seems everything's been fixed.

Here ya go:

Black Ops v1.01 FINAL

Thank you for the full version. notworthy.gif I can never get the patchers to work. This addon is really cool when combined with the ninja addon. (Made a little config edit so one black op has the ninja features). Really cool stuff. I'de love to see scuba gear for these guys to replace the old yet still useful COC divers.

@Honchoblack

Quote[/b] ]

thank you Monty67t, very appriciated

I discovered a slight error in the description.ext of the WIP DESCRIPTION.EXT, included in the 1.01 pack

It says

Code Sample

class WIP_M4acog_acog {count = 10;};

instead of

Code Sample

class WIP_M4acog {count = 10;};

I found that error myself and though I gave Bambi the corrected version. Must have been a mix up. You will find all of these description.ext files available on my site HERE. They are on the SCRIPTS page.

Thanks,

Monty

UPS, yes I got stranded in the SJB thread, thinking that I was in the BMI thread, thank you for leading me back biggrin_o.gif

SJBs weapons are just such a nice addition to these units that I felt right at home in his thread smile_o.gif

The Handgun Bug is still there,

when you have SJB Handguns they aren't at the right place.

Looks like a Proxy-Mistake of your Guys Bambi

Or it's caused by the Anims...dunno

I think the hand holding the handgun is a little bit misplaced too. A little too low. I have a picture of it, but I'm not sure how to get it to you. Just check how he holds the glock when standing up, and you'll see what I mean...

Not sure how it looks with other weapons though.

crazy_o.gif Can't believe I missed this...Anyways I guess one more quick fix won't hurt, might as well take down that BMI Black Ops Final for now too. Fix will be up in a bit.

Before you release the fix, one thing I forgot to suggest:

Put the guys on ALL the sides. Makes them a lot more flexible. I think they deserve to be pitted against any addon in the OFP Community. pistols.gif

Also, while you're at it modifying the arms, maybe make them a little bit thicker, you know more muscular. I think they look just a little bit thin atm.

I don't want to be whining and finding errors and stuff, I just think this addon deserves to be perfect.

I'm already done the fix and I don't think I'll be editing the Black Op anymore. As for the arms...As I stated before, editing a model that was finalized awhile ago is not what I intend on doing.

Anyways here's the Black Ops Final with all the fixes in including the handgun and the new description ext's by Monty:

Fixed BMI Black Ops v1.01 FINAL

Here's the Handgun fix patcher for those of you who can use it:

BMI Black Ops Handgun Fix Patcher

ok, I tried these guys out and what I'm impressed about is the config and all the hidden selections. Keeping track of all of them, plus coding them must have been tough. Very well done.

My one gripe is that they seem to be the most inefficient addon I've ever seen (other than the hi-res Russian units), and were made without actually thinking about how they would be used in missions, or what other addons they'd be used with.

Let me explain,and I know there was a warning that these are for hi-end machines.

15 megs for the 10 models, 18 + megs of textures for the main unit(s), 7 megs of textures for blood. Thats a lot for an avatar addon set. The models are fine other than the bad knee pad straps which probably should have been just tetxured, but overall the textures are extremely overdone, made more for rendering or the photo thread than playing. 512x512 for one pouch looks nice, but come on who really needs that resolution for ONE pouch when you take a commercial game like GR2 which uses 2 512x512 textures for EACH entire avatar AND still looks amazing? This goes throughout the entire addon. Extreme hi res that you only notice in screenshots, or if you just throw the units down to look at them. The textures could have been halved and still been hi res for the most part.

Also the textures are very nice, but too "photoshoppy" for me as they were mostly hand done. Much like the HYK units. Since the textures are all black, lowering the resolution would actually lessen the fake look to them and since they are one color you will likely not loose much if any quality unless people think avatars need to be totally hi-res at 2 feet away. Try it and see. I honestly think they'd be just as good.

Most likely these will be used in many night missions, or they should be anyway. If that is the case, then you could get by with a 1/4 of the texture size. Just seems a bit over-the-top for units that do not have a camo pattern and is a night addon. But I guess if you had done that people would throw them on the desert island at noon, get up to them and say they look bad since they can't read the serial number on the headset.

Don't get me wrong, they look nice, but if an entire mod were to go this route it would be frightening (I can just imagine HYK, hi-res ORCs and these on screen at once... then add a german Leo and hello desktop) . Good for pics, but hell for fps.

Great addon, just made a bit inefficiently in my opinion.

I keep getting a 'model special' error message with my (S) MG, do you know what could be wrong?

Quote[/b] ]I keep getting a 'model special' error message with my (S) MG, do you know what could be wrong?

your missing one of the required addons for this addon.

Maybe i said to quick that is all bug free fix. Last night i was playing a bit whit these guys, just some helicopter actions...

Ok here is the problem whit WiP weapons from far away whit this units they look like big white boxes! When you are watching them from 3d person view, far away with camera...

But on other side i would like to see new SJB weapons installed all those cool MP5+pistols,.... inlove.gif

Just take a look and tell about it if you have a same problem! banghead.gif

great units bambi! really great! awesome textures too!!! really awesome!

are there any sp mission out yet???

I just finished a config.cpp for these guys, using the SJB weapons weapons. If you want to, and if I don't break any rules, I could release it to the community.

Ok with that, Bambi?